PDA

View Full Version : How to change SUB in Campaign

ardijan95
06-15-13, 12:44 PM
A quick question guys.. How can i change my SUB in campaign mode (i just started the happy times mission) and are there supposed to be any equipment upgrades available by now cause i dont have any new upgrades available? Thanks in advance and BTW: yes im a noob :)

Packlife
06-15-13, 04:01 PM
I've been playing for a little bit too but I'm pretty sure in the beginning you only have the U-Boat you start w/. The only upgrade I was able to get in the beginning was the upgraded Hydrophone. An if you have enough renown points after that you can get a design for the conning tower.

V13dweller
06-16-13, 12:23 AM
You get given command of a new submarine during the first mission, you get upgraded the the VIIB.

Later on, I think in the Mediterranean or Drumbeat mission you get the VIIC, then much later you get the VIIC/41.

Only the VII presents in Sh5.

Berlorian
06-18-13, 01:22 AM
you get new subs automaticaly ( a dialog pops up asking if you wish to take command) open horizons II has some kewl training missions before the dialog.

As for Boat upgrade the guy standing in Sub pen Next to the one who gives the orders(HC) will give you torpedo loadout and upgrade choices.

To get more upgrade before your first mission in new campaign there is normaly enough time to sink some ships before choosing mission or sink all ships in Polish invasion (tutorial mission) including those in harbour.

first time i docked at kiel i had like 4850 Renown +
and 16 promotion points.