PDA

View Full Version : GUI Interface question

nutworld
06-11-13, 04:18 PM
Good afternoon or evening!

I have been away from playing SH III for a while now.

When I got started playing I was using GWX 3.0 and got very used to that control arrangement.

Since then I still use GWX 3.0 but have added other GUI Mods because I like the features.

There is one problem, however, I got used to the GWX Speed Control icon, between able to set individual knots with a mouse click, and the standard All Stop, ahead 1/3, full speed etc commands.

I am currently using MacGUI F.

Does anyone know if there is some way of altering the controls for MacGUI F to have my control icons and settings closer match those of GWX 3.0?

desertstriker
06-11-13, 04:57 PM
If I understand your post correctly you want to set how many knots you want to go without doing the standard speeds correct?

if that is the can on MAGUI there is a black button located in the bottom left of the screen. press that and on the left side of the screen you get the dials. hover to the left of the speed dial that has the default speeds and it will switch to the knot speed dial temporally. set the speed you want

nutworld
06-11-13, 10:24 PM
If I understand your post correctly you want to set how many knots you want to go without doing the standard speeds correct?

if that is the can on MAGUI there is a black button located in the bottom left of the screen. press that and on the left side of the screen you get the dials. hover to the left of the speed dial that has the default speeds and it will switch to the knot speed dial temporally. set the speed you want

That is exactly what I was looking for. And I have it pretty much figured out. Thank you!!

Cheers.

desertstriker
06-11-13, 11:34 PM
Your welcome and happy hunting:salute:

nutworld
06-12-13, 09:55 AM
Having access to those controls makes it so much easier to control my boat. I just paid the British a visit and sunk an ASW Trawler, Black Swan Class, and 2 ships loading stores in the port of Blyth.

If I hadn't erred with 3 other fish, I found 5 other merchants that I could have attempted to sink on the way back to home port.