PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Seedlers graphic mods, sky mod for Silent Hunter 2 & Redwine Depth Charar

Lonny007
06-11-13, 02:16 PM
I know I am in the Stone Age here put I am desperate and have been searching hi and low for Seedlers graphic mods like the sky mod for Silent Hunter 2 that is suppose to work with Fletcher Realism Mod 2.3? Sure would like to give that a try sounds like it adds allot of eye candy to the sky.

Looks like Seeadler's had a new sun/moon/landscape mod for SH2 too. Sure Would like to have those too.

Also I have ben looking hi and low for the latest Depth Charge mod made by Redwine, not sure if it is called historical_depth_charges_letal_radius_mod_v1.0.zip
but I can not find it anywhere?

I made a post about SH2 in the Classic Subsim Forum but all the SH2 experts are in here, about the major mods and if I was using the latest version of mods for SH2. I wonder why Aces Kampaign is only availabe here as version 1 with many bugs and not the updated version 2 or Fletchers Realism Mod 2.1 is here but not Fletchers Realism Mod 2.3 and a few others I noticed.

Just wanted to make sure I was using the latest major mods for SH2.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=204949

Thanks for any info!

Lonny

agathosdaimon
09-22-16, 03:57 AM
i too would like to get this mod, surely someone has it which they can provide here please?