PDA

View Full Version : a rather Sinking issue

Niteowl84
06-08-13, 05:42 AM
I just noticed that when i play sh5 and im submerging...say i go to a depth of 130M ...the bloody thing just keeps sinking despite my orders to remain at 130M the sub will just sink until it hits bottom or implodes (extremely annoying) however, if i select a depth of 50M or so then all is well in sh5 land but the moment i go any deeper then that then im doomed... makes for a miserable time if i have to try and evade a destroyer or something...

- No hull damage
- No systems damage
- Crew moral is full
- No enemy ships nearby
- Saved game while stopped on surface

So im not sure what the hell is wrong with the game now but i cant go below 50M or its off to davey jones locker for me and my apparently dumb crew lol.... anyone got any suggestions on what might be causing this to happen like this?

V13dweller
06-08-13, 06:11 AM
TheDarkWraith released a godsend of a mod that fixes this.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=179746

Niteowl84
06-08-13, 05:35 PM
many thanks :) i got it fixed now :) finally get back to the mission lol ive had to restart so many times now already lol but i enjoy the simulation of it...tho i have been sitting here in the baltic sea for a good few days...not the ship in sight...

V13dweller
06-09-13, 12:09 AM
For the Baltic mission, I usually sit in the middle o the Baltic, with my bow pointing north at a depth of 50 meters, so my Hydrophones can see both sides of me.

And only one polish ship leaves Poland per 12 hours.