PDA

View Full Version : wich one?

Dutch Cees de Snoo
04-29-13, 11:36 AM
Ahoy,I m going to order from Amazon UK a new SH4 pc dvd.I am playing an older version now, 1.3 ,and with this one there is no possibility to download TMO or another mod. But now I am confused wich version to buy,the SH4 gold edition incl. U boat xp & vista, or the SH4 Collectors edition,or the SH4 Gold edition cd rom Jewel case. I read the comments made on Amazon ,but they vary from "brilliant " to "stay away from it" I have windows 7 on my computer. Is it also advisable to buy an expansion pack? Many thanks in advance,Cees.

ETR3(SS)
04-29-13, 02:18 PM
SH4 Gold has the expansion with it and should work for Win 7.

Moonlight
04-29-13, 04:07 PM
I have the SH4 gold edition and the Win7 professional version, no problems either.:D

Sharkey
05-02-13, 04:56 AM
Either should work just fine, I use Win 7 also.
The gold edition includes the U Boat missions and I think sells for the same price as the one without! :sunny:

Sailor Steve
05-02-13, 09:14 AM
Stay away from the "Collectors Edition". It contains some extra ships for a lot of extra cost. You'll get more and better ships from free mods.

Also if you go to Amazon through the link at the top of this page Subsim will get a small percentage at no extra cost to you. :sunny: