PDA

View Full Version : Failed excorcism of flatulent demons and European Court of Human Rights

Dan D
04-24-13, 05:05 PM
Romanian lawyer sues his bishop and four priests claiming they failed to properly exorcise flatulent demons in his house

and even threatens to go to the European Court of Human Rights.

"The man produced his mother to back up his claim saying that even the hair-dryer was possessed and a black shadow came out of it when anyone tried to use it - and she also said the fridge was infested by the flatulent demons that she confirmed left foul smells about the property."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304985/Romanian-lawyer-sues-bishop-priests-claiming-failed-properly-exorcise-flatulent-demons-house.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

:salute:

Skybird
04-24-13, 05:12 PM
Demons? Pah, that was just me. I was bored, you know. Tell them I'm sorry and give them a hug.

NeonSamurai
04-24-13, 05:24 PM
Sounds like the hairdryer is producing smoke, and that their fridge badly needs a box of baking soda and a good cleaning out.

Dan D
04-24-13, 05:24 PM
I thought it was Steed.

Reece
04-24-13, 06:45 PM
It was Niki, up to his usual antics!!:yep:

Jimbuna
04-25-13, 05:54 AM
Sounds like the hairdryer is producing smoke, and that their fridge badly needs a box of baking soda and a good cleaning out.

LOL but true :)

Wolferz
04-25-13, 09:21 AM
Demons? Pah, that was just me. I was bored, you know. Tell them I'm sorry and give them a hug.

Lay off das weiner schnitzels please.:03::D

Armistead
04-25-13, 09:54 AM
Romanian lawyer sues his bishop and four priests claiming they failed to properly exorcise flatulent demons in his house

:salute:

If he didn't like kids, he should give them up for adoption.

MH
04-25-13, 10:07 AM
European Court of Human Rights
The ghost busters.yeah :haha:

Simmy
04-25-13, 03:49 PM
Must of been a slow year in the sue me,sue you blues year.:haha:

Jimbuna
04-25-13, 04:08 PM
Must of been a slow year in the sue me,sue you blues year.:haha:

Looks that way.

Dan D
04-26-13, 03:18 AM
You know, while for a Bulgarian a silver bullet will do, for a Romanian you need a wood stake driven through his heart. As for Skybird, I don't know.

Wolferz
04-26-13, 07:35 AM
You know, while for a Bulgarian a silver bullet will do, for a Romanian you need a wood stake driven through his heart. As for Skybird, I don't know.

That's easy.... a gatling crossbow.:03::D