jonpfl
04-20-13, 05:48 AM
All,

How do you dock and refuel???

Thx
jonpfl

Dutch Cees de Snoo
04-20-13, 07:12 AM
hello,jonpfl, normaly when you approach a harbour near enough,there comes a message on your screenwith the following questions:END PARTOL
REFIT
POSTPONE
if you enter refit, your sub will be refuelled,supplied with torpedos and ammo. When you chose END PATROL at your home base, you will be received in the office. Then click on the submarine on the desk and you see a torpedo symbol,click on that and you have the choice from available torpedos.Some marks are free and some are taken of your renown amount. I hope I helped you a little bit,regards,Cees the Dutchman

merc4ulfate
04-20-13, 07:47 AM
Docking can only be performed at your home port.

The home port symbol is the "tilted anchor" All other ports with vertical anchors are refit locations for taking on fuel, minor repairs and torpedoes. Hull repairs can be made in Home port only.

When you are close enough to one of these ports a green anchor symbol will appear in the upper right hand corner. Do not over use the time clock while coming in. If you have set way-points and your last one is to close to land and your time compression is set to high you can accidentally drift your way right into the beach destroying your submarine.

jonpfl
04-20-13, 07:53 AM
I learned about drifting into ports already!

I was running an allied mission from PH and tried to dock in Manilla and it wouldn't let me.

Thx,
jonpfl

merc4ulfate
04-20-13, 03:46 PM
This might be a date issue. If the icon was there but the date was after the fall of Manila the game may have disabled the ability to refit.