PDA

View Full Version : The latest weapon of the Syrian rebels

TLAM Strike
04-06-13, 09:49 PM
Rockets made by Estes?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cf_1365252383

One blows up at 20 seconds, looks like they are about as powerful as the average fart. :haha:

Interesting to note the white guy with a red beard. :ping:

Feuer Frei!
04-06-13, 10:35 PM
And let's not forget these:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=202617

Stealhead
04-06-13, 11:15 PM
Why is the red beard interesting?:hmmm: Are you saying that he looks a bit Mossad-ish? Because he sort of does.Of course red hair does occur in every ethnic group it just more rare in some cases.

Regardless of his origins he is clearly in charge of the situation and also looks out of place some what.He might also be Chechen maybe that is more likely.In Afghanistan and Iraq the ones with natural red hair usually where from Chechnya.He carries a Markov in his chest holster I see.

I see that Curly Sue stole his sons school backpack and turned it into an assault bag.

You think the Syrians have good DIY here in the states go to a machine shop and you can make an entire firearm very easily.My uncle who owns a machine shop was telling about this fact he has a 3D printer lets just say that he can make stuff that the BATF would dislike greatly magazines, sears I will stop there.You can make "can" with house hold items if you needed to.

Jimbuna
04-07-13, 01:41 PM
Now we know where NK got their rocket technology from :hmmm:

gimpy117
04-08-13, 08:38 AM
is that a GMC??

I'm thinking this is more a redneck 4th of july dubbed over to sound like the FSA

Skybird
04-09-13, 03:53 PM
I am relieved they do not have better arms. Such arms sooner or later would end up in the hands of West-hostile religious fanatics inside and outside Syria. I see absolutely no excuse for supporting Syria being turned into a Sharia-based platform. They will achieve that sooner or later by themselves, yes. But we must not aid them and rush the process. Syria is not our friend, and it will not become our friend. It is an enemy, no matter whether it is Assad, Al Quaida, or an alliance of some of the many fundamentalist fanatic militias.

But I am for airstrikes to destroy the stockpiles of chemical weapons. We should destroy them no matter who rules the coming Syria. And we should not accept the rebels getting them. Because I predict the next regime in Syria will be worse than that of Assad. Worse for Syria. Worse for Israel. Worse for the West.

Tribesman
04-09-13, 04:19 PM
I see absolutely no excuse for supporting Syria being turned into a Sharia-based platform.
Errrrrrr...Syria has Sharia law since 1973 which replaced the Sharia law of 1953 which replaced the Sharia law of 1946.
So what is this Sharia platform you are on about?

Skybird
04-10-13, 01:30 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22095099

The leader of the al-Nusra Front, a jihadist group fighting in Syria, has pledged allegiance to the leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
Abu Mohammed al-Jawlani said the group's behaviour in Syria would not change as a result.
Al-Nusra claims to have carried out many suicide bombings and guerrilla attacks against state targets.
On Tuesday, al-Qaeda in Iraq announced a merger with al-Nusra, but Mr Jawlani said he had not been consulted on this.
Al-Nusra has been designated as a terrorist organisation by the US.

Nice. Now get them Western weapons and leave Assad's chemicals to them. :yeah: