PDA

View Full Version : Jeeez

GoldenRivet
03-31-13, 08:27 PM
I have taken quite a long time away from submarine simulations after the release of SH5... a few weeks back i got back into SH3 and i have been wearing that game out.

the other night a voice woke me up from a dead sleep

It quickly became apparent that it was my voice.... I woke myself up saying "kleine fahrt voraus" :rotfl2:

maybe i need to tone down my playtime :o

Sailor Steve
03-31-13, 08:39 PM
I'm just the opposite - I don't play at all. I'm so frustrated at not being able to use the big mods like MFM and New Interiors that I stopped playing until I can get a new computer. I wish I was having your problem...and you probably wish you were having mine. :sunny:

My friend Rocky was a game designer. Tabletop miniatures games, not computer games. We still play the airwar game that was his brainchild. I only mention it because of a similar story to yours. He once told me that his wife had revealed that he talked in his sleep. He was worried about what he might have said, until she asked him: "I only have one question - what does 'break left' mean?"

GoldenRivet
03-31-13, 08:42 PM
Im in my "off season" so i dont exactly have a lot to do besides make lunch, and do a load of laundry once in a while...

needless to say SH3 takes up a fair amount of my time

Jimbuna
04-01-13, 04:05 PM
Have another beer and enjoy the GWXperience John http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/thumbsup.gif

Vince82
04-01-13, 04:58 PM
Very funny, aber ganz normal. Try to enable 'schleichfahrt' so you won't wake urself up. :woot:

hans svetty
04-13-13, 06:26 AM
...the other night a voice woke me up from a dead sleep...It quickly became apparent that it was my voice.... I woke myself up saying "kleine fahrt voraus" :rotfl2:maybe i need to tone down my playtime :o

Perhaps one tends to become what one does? Reality seems to be a bit fluid...

RustySubmarine
04-13-13, 07:25 AM
As well as playing two current careers in SH3 First one starting August 1939 out of Kiel with a Type IIa (on 2nd Patrol) & the other starting 1940 out of Lorient with a Type 1X (on 3rd Patrol) I usually do a bit of reading when I go to bed. Currently reading Steel Boat Iron Hearts. I have on occasions dreamt about being on board and woke up in a hot sweat. Both playing Silent Hunter and reading about U boats has turned into reality during my sleep. Quite scary sometimes. I think I might have to have a longer time in port after my next patrol ends and take some leave. :haha:

Just deleted the same three posts. Got carried away with the submit button me thinks.