PDA

View Full Version : FPSRussia's home has been raided by the ATF

mookiemookie
03-29-13, 09:52 AM
http://www.guns.com/2013/03/28/fpsrussia-home-raided-by-atf/

For those of you who don't know who FPSRussia is, he's a kid in Georgia who has a YouTube channel where he does this cheesy fake Russian accent but plays with awesome firepower: http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=list

I guess it turns out that sort of thing makes the ATF a little bit nervous.

Jimbuna
03-29-13, 10:21 AM
I've seen some of his films and think they are pretty good :cool:

Oberon
03-29-13, 11:08 AM
Not been a good year for him so far, his manager/firearms sourcer was shot back in Jan.

EDIT: This raid might actually be related to that, it's still an ongoing investigation after all.

mookiemookie
03-29-13, 11:20 AM
I've seen some of his films and think they are pretty good :cool:

I love the pepper spray one.

"Ok so it turns out that was a very, very bad idea. Pepper spray is some bad..." :har:

Red October1984
03-29-13, 12:03 PM
Dang. FPSRussia got invaded? I bet every little kid who is related to him got suspended from school because they have a family member with guns.

Oberon
03-29-13, 12:19 PM
Dang. FPSRussia got invaded? I bet every little kid who is related to him got suspended from school because they have a family member with guns.

To assume is to make an ass out of u and me.

Red October1984
03-29-13, 12:45 PM

I was making a gun control joke.....

Guess it isn't the best place for it....but with the way American Schools are acting now, it's very possible. :hmmm:

Oberon
03-29-13, 12:51 PM
I was making a gun control joke.....

Guess it isn't the best place for it....but with the way American Schools are acting now, it's very possible. :hmmm:

A joke which has been run into the ground, buried in the ground, tunnelled down through the ground and is currently circulating somewhere around the Earths core.

Red October1984
03-29-13, 12:55 PM
A joke which has been run into the ground, buried in the ground, tunnelled down through the ground and is currently circulating somewhere around the Earths core.

Okay. It has been overused, but its something I obviously feel very strongly about if you have read some of my posts.

I'll try and cut back on my Gun Control posts. :salute:

Jimbuna
03-29-13, 01:33 PM
I love the pepper spray one.

"Ok so it turns out that was a very, very bad idea. Pepper spray is some bad..." :har:

Never saw that one but just have :)

Sailor Steve
03-29-13, 01:35 PM
Yes, it is. :O:

Oberon
03-29-13, 03:04 PM
Yes, it is. :O:

Well, it's the first time I've used it here so :hmph: :haha:

Krauter
03-29-13, 04:45 PM
Wow.. watching his videos makes me cringe a little... Waving a firearm around with your finger on the trigger to me does not show professionalism.

Ducimus
03-29-13, 04:48 PM
Wow.. watching his videos makes me cringe a little... Waving a firearm around with your finger on the trigger to me does not show professionalism.

Maybe he didn't get the memo.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/picture.php?albumid=677&pictureid=5865

Jimbuna
03-29-13, 05:10 PM
Nice one :)