PDA

View Full Version : Moon Phases & Rise & Set for the Sun!!

Borgneface
03-27-13, 01:35 PM
S! Kaleun,
Quite a while ago I downloaded and printed a Chart/table with all the Moon phases and the Rise And SET time for the Sun from 1939 to 1945.
I was made so you could make print it as a book and the cover page was:
1.Unterseeboots - Ausbildungsabteilung

Sonne-Mond-Daten für U-Boot Kapitäne
With A stamp making it look real & Secret....

I have been looking for hours ..just cannot find it!!:hmmm:
Any one can help!

Merci

Tupolev
03-27-13, 01:59 PM
Its contained in Carnovaro's document collection which is found in the downloads section.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1487

Look in Chapter 1 Folder.

T

Borgneface
03-27-13, 03:14 PM
Its contained in Carnovaro's document collection which is found in the downloads section.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1487

Look in Chapter 1 Folder.

T

S! Tupolev,
Thank you very very much, I had looked in Canavaro's collection but I supposed as it was at the end of my search...I just missed it. Again merci
Amicalement!:yeah:

Tupolev
03-27-13, 04:40 PM
You're quite welcome.

I'm currently trying to add a pulldown date-based template (a'la rudewarriors' excellent JFO! mod) that includes this info in game, but I haven't quite the modding skills to get it working quite right.

T

Borgneface
03-28-13, 03:52 PM
You're quite welcome.

I'm currently trying to add a pulldown date-based template (a'la rudewarriors' excellent JFO! mod) that includes this info in game, but I haven't quite the modding skills to get it working quite right.

T

That is a very good idea! Hope you'll managed to get it working. Really looking forward to it..:salute:

Amicalement

ninja turtle
03-29-13, 05:28 AM
I'm currently trying to add a pulldown date-based template (a'la rudewarriors' excellent JFO! mod) that includes this info in game, but I haven't quite the modding skills to get it working quite right

That sounds like a mod I'd be interested in downloading if it works out okay :yeah:

Do the moon phases actually concur within the game? New Moon is my friend :D