PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Movement Issue

Red October1984
03-17-13, 07:48 PM
I'm running TMO+RSRDC+Traveller Mod now and the mouse moves incredibly fast.

The various cameras are almost useless. How do I fix this? It's way too fast for comfort.

Fifi
03-17-13, 08:17 PM
Or you get a customisable mouse with different profiles for gaming, or you go in windows ---> mouse settings and slow down its mouving...:03:

Red October1984
03-17-13, 08:53 PM
Or you get a customisable mouse with different profiles for gaming, or you go in windows ---> mouse settings and slow down its mouving...:03:

That's not an option for me....It moves fine when the game isn't running...

But the game is impossible with this amount of speed applied to the mouse....

HowardMilner
03-18-13, 08:16 AM
I only played with the Traveler mods briefly, but I remember one thing that he did change was the speed of the mouse movement (camera panning), and he narrowed the field of vision, kind of like zoomed it in a little.

The things he did with damage and planes really intrigued me, but the camera changes were just something I could not get used to, and I deactivated the mod.

Armistead
03-18-13, 10:54 PM
I only played with the Traveler mods briefly, but I remember one thing that he did change was the speed of the mouse movement (camera panning), and he narrowed the field of vision, kind of like zoomed it in a little.

The things he did with damage and planes really intrigued me, but the camera changes were just something I could not get used to, and I deactivated the mod.

That can be easily fixed, just replace the files. I'll work you up a fix if you want, I didn't like the fast speed either.

Red October1984
03-18-13, 10:59 PM
That can be easily fixed, just replace the files. I'll work you up a fix if you want, I didn't like the fast speed either.

Thanks Armistead!

Travs Mod is really good so far. I like the ability to sit on the ocean floor. It's helping with my Raids on the Truk Ports. :smug:

Armistead
03-18-13, 11:01 PM
Red,

I made a small mod using the original TMO's cam settings. I'll email it to you, give it a try and let me know if it works.

Red October1984
03-19-13, 06:28 AM
Red,

I made a small mod using the original TMO's cam settings. I'll email it to you, give it a try and let me know if it works.

I got the email. I'll try it out this afternoon if I don't have a baseball game. :salute: