PDA

View Full Version : Mod Refresher Course

scunnygsi
03-14-13, 05:32 AM
After playing alot of SH3 over the years and a little SH5 i decided to buy SH4. having played the stock version for a couple of weeks i decided to download the TMO mod. Now i have downloaded the mod enabler and made sure i have the TMO files ready to go but do i still have to change the mods folder in the SH4 data files like i did SH3 ? Its been that long since doing any mods i could do with a refresher course lol

Armistead
03-14-13, 09:48 AM
Not sure what you mean by change the mods folder like you did in SH3. Run JSGME inside the SH4 dir {not inside the Data folder} and it will create a mods folder to put your mods in. I create seperate folders outide the game to unzip my mods in. One folder for TMO related mods, RFB, FORS, etc...then drag or paste them inside the mods folder.

scunnygsi
03-14-13, 12:09 PM
i seem to remember been instructed to open jsgme, let it open a folder called MODS and then move it into the SH3 directory, but the way you have just said will be so much simpler, i will be doing that when i re install SH4 with the uboat mission pack next week