PDA

View Full Version : The Great Toilet Paper Debate

Feuer Frei!
03-12-13, 03:32 AM
http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/over-or-under-the-great-toilet-paper-debate_5137ce46d8202.jpg

Over or Under? Your move.

SOURCE (http://visual.ly/over-or-under-great-toilet-paper-debate?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email)

Dowly
03-12-13, 03:45 AM
Over.

Cybermat47
03-12-13, 03:46 AM
Under.

Sailor Steve
03-12-13, 04:09 AM
Over.

That said, I don't see why there is a controversy. Anyone who goes to somebody else's house and says "You have it wrong" deserves to get their head ducked in that same toilet.

On the other hand, the article mentioning Ann Landers remindes me of the huge furfight in her column back in the '70s. Someone asked the question and she opened it up to her readers for discussion. Mostly it was calm discussion, with everyone giving their reasons, but every once in a while some know-it-all would just pronounce "I don't see what all his discussion is about. Everyone knows the proper way is 'X'." It was great fun.

TarJak
03-12-13, 05:08 AM
Don't care. Also can't understand someone getting uptight about the orientation of their dunny roll.

Skybird
03-12-13, 05:18 AM
According to EU law, discrimination is illegal.

Both. We need TWO rolls on each toilet, one under and one over.

According to new genderism directives we also need toilets without any paper, for those who are uncertain on what they prefer, and those who choose not to clean at all.

Herr-Berbunch
03-12-13, 09:17 AM
Over. :sunny:

Wolferz
03-12-13, 09:20 AM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Wolferz_2007/01-i-am-the-great-cornholio.jpg

Will you give me TP?

donna52522
03-12-13, 09:29 AM
Under.

BossMark
03-12-13, 09:42 AM
Dont really care but...........

GoldenRivet
03-12-13, 09:49 AM
over.

moved in with fiance who apparently was an under :-?

explained to her very politely the information in this graph :yep:

now we are an over household :D

...even though we have a mens room and a ladies room in the house. :up:

additionally the mens room is the only one to be very tightly organized, and have the end of the toilet paper often folded into a little triangle. :/\\k:

the little triangle is where she draws the line :haha:

(i've spent too much of my life living in hotels)

also im mildly obsessive compulsive ;)

BossMark
03-12-13, 09:54 AM
over.

moved in with fiance who apparently was an under :-?

explained to her very politely the information in this graph :yep:

now we are an over household :D

...even though we have a mens room and a ladies room in the house. :up:

additionally the mens room is the only one to be very tightly organized, and have the end of the toilet paper often folded into a little triangle. :/\\k:

the little triangle is where she draws the line :haha:

(i've spent too much of my life living in hotels)

also im mildly obsessive compulsive ;)
All this for poop paper :har: each to his\her own I guess :yep:

Takeda Shingen
03-12-13, 09:55 AM
All this for poop paper :har: each to his\her own I guess :yep:

You're sure posting a lot for someone that doesn't care.

Herr-Berbunch
03-12-13, 09:56 AM
Mucho respeto, GR. Well trained. :up:

GoldenRivet
03-12-13, 10:04 AM
haha

its the one area i have her trained in... everything else is sometime im trained in :har:

Buddahaid
03-12-13, 10:07 AM
Out! Oh cr...........!!!!!

Jimbuna
03-12-13, 11:18 AM
Definitely prefer over but the main prerquisite is it must be of finger puncture proof quality.

August
03-12-13, 11:26 AM
Definitely prefer over but the main prerquisite is it must be of finger puncture proof quality.

Unless that is the method being utilized:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuXq2z9G-Ac

Jimbuna
03-12-13, 11:41 AM
Unless that is the method being utilized:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuXq2z9G-Ac

Love it :har:

Ducimus
03-12-13, 01:11 PM
Over! :stare: :hmph:

AVGWarhawk
03-12-13, 01:55 PM
I don't care. Just make it two ply please. :03:

STEED
03-12-13, 02:03 PM
Who cares...have you seen the price of bog paper? You got be stinking rich to buy the stuff these days, I say make bog paper free for all.

Garion
03-12-13, 02:14 PM
What is the 'Toilet Paper' yoo speak off?

I have been using rabbits for this purpose for years now, we have Fields outsde full of em. They are free, Eco friendly and they dispose of themselves after use.... Usually at great speed :D

Cheers

Gary

STEED
03-12-13, 02:16 PM
What is the 'Toilet Paper' yoo speak off?

I have been using rabbits for this purpose for years now, we have Fields outsde full of em. They are free, Eco friendly and they dispose of themselves after use.... Usually at great speed :D

Cheers

Gary

Remind me not to pick up a brown rabbit on my next visit to Scotland.

August
03-12-13, 02:28 PM
"How's that new toilet brush working out for you Clem?"

"Works ok I guess but I still prefer using paper"

Armistead
03-12-13, 02:31 PM
I was going to post, but finally it hit me, I don't have to respond to every useless thread in GT...:O:

sidslotm
03-12-13, 03:28 PM
Yeah ok, but do ya wash yer hand after take a pony, especially after a paper rip through. Also, how many sheet do ya use per wipe and do you flush the brownie away. photo's please.

AVGWarhawk
03-12-13, 03:30 PM
Yeah ok, but do ya wash yer hand after take a pony, especially after a paper rip through. Also, how many sheet do ya use per wipe and do you flush the brownie away. photo's please.

This is why I demand two ply.

Penguin
03-12-13, 03:51 PM
Over. I am also one of those pesky guys who flips the roll when it's wrong and lectures the roll owner about the correct way to hang it. :know:

Jimbuna
03-12-13, 03:59 PM
Surprised nobody has opted for the old classic of the employer:

http://fumaga.com/i/badgers-arse-toilet-paper.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=badgers+arse&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=T28nhOh0sgozlM&tbnid=k3t4n1f92z5mJM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffumaga.com%2F6311&ei=Mpc_UeHVHue_0QXsq4DICw&bvm=bv.43287494,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNF0pxi82lkkyiiclS3M0trnEgXkKw&ust=1363208367551246)

Jimbuna
03-12-13, 04:00 PM
Surprised nobody has opted for the old classic of the employer:

http://fumaga.com/i/badgers-arse-toilet-paper.jpg (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=badgers+arse&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=T28nhOh0sgozlM&tbnid=k3t4n1f92z5mJM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffumaga.com%2F6311&ei=Mpc_UeHVHue_0QXsq4DICw&bvm=bv.43287494,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNF0pxi82lkkyiiclS3M0trnEgXkKw&ust=1363208367551246)

Apologies for the odd profanity but the meaning would be lost otherwise.

Madox58
03-12-13, 04:07 PM
Blah, blah.

Good one Jim!
:yeah:

Reminds me of the 'John Wayne' Army TP.

Rough and tuff and don't take crap off nobody!
:har:

u crank
03-12-13, 04:12 PM
Over. After all, we are civilized. :D

Ducimus
03-12-13, 04:31 PM
Good one Jim!
:yeah:

Reminds me of the 'John Wayne' Army TP.

Rough and tuff and don't take crap off nobody!

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/yourwestvalley.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/a/93/a9338ea0-68e1-11df-b0a0-001cc4c03286/a9338ea0-68e1-11df-b0a0-001cc4c03286.image.jpg

Madox58
03-12-13, 04:46 PM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n12/privateer_2006/JWTP.jpg

frau kaleun
03-12-13, 04:47 PM
This was not a problem when people still had the good sense to use the Sears Catalog like the good Lord intended.

Madox58
03-12-13, 04:59 PM
Prior to the start of this thread, Nancy and I had a 'TP' discussion.
:haha:

We place ours on top of the stand next to the 'John'.
So no issues on direction of mounting/un-rolling, or friction/tearing math needed.
The current 'batch' is currently penetrable with little pressure and
So slick it's like useing a Rain-X treated rag!
:nope:
The 'saveings' actually cost more since you use 3x more per 'deposit'.

Sailor Steve
03-12-13, 05:00 PM
Apologies for the odd profanity but the meaning would be lost otherwise.
It is possible to edit pictures before posting.

Sailor Steve
03-12-13, 05:01 PM
Good one Jim!
It is possible to refer to a picture without quoting it for the third time in a row.

Nippelspanner
03-12-13, 05:13 PM
It is possible to refer to a picture without quoting it for the third time in a row.It is possible to edit a post instead of double post:O:

Penguin
03-12-13, 05:16 PM
Well, technically Jim could just have referred to a football club from London :smug::
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/3/32/FC_Arsenal_(seit_2002).svg/200px-FC_Arsenal_(seit_2002).svg.png

However mentioning this club would certainly be considered as a profanity by a Geordie. :O:

Madox58
03-12-13, 05:19 PM
Photo edited.
Sorry for that.
An over sight on my part doing the third qoute thing.

Bad day out there or what?

Skybird
03-12-13, 05:51 PM
Doctors recommend to clean not with paper, but water.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6633/kaerchermaedels2antrazi.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/kaerchermaedels2antrazi.gif/)

Kärcher. Getting clean since 1935.

Ducimus
03-12-13, 05:53 PM
Unless a kid can hear you, I've never understood why some people are so damn touchy about colorful explanatives. I've always found it ridiculous, because they are only words. It's the context that makes them good or bad, not the word itself. Also, sometimes, certain words are necessary because ones choice of words also conveys the level of emotion or feeling behind what is being communicated - and in that capacity some words just fall short while others do not.

AVGWarhawk
03-12-13, 06:10 PM
Have you ever cooked toilet paper? No but I can brown one side.

I'll get my hat....:shifty:

Rhodes
03-12-13, 06:12 PM
Any way is fine as long I have to clean my precious "rabinho"!:D

Wolferz
03-12-13, 06:43 PM
This was not a problem when people still had the good sense to use the Sears Catalog like the good Lord intended.

That was well before they started using glossy printing.

Wolferz
03-12-13, 06:47 PM
Who cares...have you seen the price of bog paper? You got be stinking rich to buy the stuff these days, I say make bog paper free for all.

If you're short on cash, recycle a phone book.:yep:

frau kaleun
03-12-13, 06:51 PM
That was well before they started using glossy printing.

That's when you switch to the phone book. It's not like it's good for anything else these days. :O:

Wolferz
03-12-13, 06:55 PM
I once hauled a giant roll of TP from Oregon to Quebec. It barely fit in the back of a fifty-three foot trailer. It was then made into a bunch of standard sized rolls.
Since it was loaded on it's end, it didn't matter if it was over or under.:haha:

Wolferz
03-12-13, 07:02 PM
Stranded.
Stranded on the toilet bowl.
What do you do when you're stranded
and you can't reach a roll...

Forget the old plan
You must wipe with your hand
Just to proooove...

You're a man!

Wolferz
03-12-13, 07:06 PM
I was going to post, but finally it hit me, I don't have to respond to every useless thread in GT...:O:

Congratulations!
You're our first party pooper.:hmmm:
Would you like a few sheets with that?

You'd make a good straight man for Triumph, the insult comic dog.
"It is like the sound of poop going back into the butt hole".

Singed
03-12-13, 07:41 PM
Weighing in on this debate, I'll go with present.

I'm pretty content so long as toilet paper is present in the bathroom. After my whole Appalachian experience, I'd say dry is important as well, if nothing else in your backpack stays dry, make sure the TP does.

Sailor Steve
03-12-13, 08:03 PM
It is possible to edit a post instead of double post:O:
That's also true. Sometimes I manage to get it right. Obviously this wasn't one of those times. :oops:

Sailor Steve
03-12-13, 08:08 PM
Unless a kid can hear you, I've never understood why some people are so damn touchy about colorful explanatives. I've always found it ridiculous, because they are only words. It's the context that makes them good or bad, not the word itself. Also, sometimes, certain words are necessary because ones choice of words also conveys the level of emotion or feeling behind what is being communicated - and in that capacity some words just fall short while others do not.
I can understand your feeling on that. On the other hand Neal made the rules for a reason, and whatever his reasons may be it's not our place to question them. The rule is simple - don't use certain words. Oh, and your first point: Kids do read these forums.

And it could be argued that certain words are not necessary to convey feeling, they are only needed by minds too limited to be creative without being vulgar. Before you think I'm talking down to anybody, I also have the same problem in my own life. It's only in my writing that I manage to contain myself.

That said, the bottom line is: Neal's house, Neal's rules. Follow them or don't; your choice.

Armistead
03-12-13, 09:54 PM
Stranded.
Stranded on the toilet bowl.
What do you do when you're stranded
and you can't reach a roll...

Forget the old plan
You must wipe with your hand
Just to proooove...

You're a man!

That's the way it is in some cultures, use your hand and water, no paper allowed

Armistead
03-12-13, 09:58 PM
I can understand your feeling on that. On the other hand Neal made the rules for a reason, and whatever his reasons may be it's not our place to question them. The rule is simple - don't use certain words. Oh, and your first point: Kids do read these forums.

And it could be argued that certain words are not necessary to convey feeling, they are only needed by minds too limited to be creative without being vulgar. Before you think I'm talking down to anybody, I also have the same problem in my own life. It's only in my writing that I manage to contain myself.

That said, the bottom line is: Neal's house, Neal's rules. Follow them or don't; your choice.

Actually studies have shown that cuss words do have a medical release effect over plain words. Drop a bucket on your toe, say dern, you'll have more pain than if you let go with some good cussing.

I'm with Duci as far as my personal life, I hold no value towards word except how they're used............but yes, I do get the rules, if I didn't I would call you more names than I do.

Wolferz
03-13-13, 02:53 AM
A courtesy flush. :hmmm:

BossMark
03-13-13, 03:23 AM
The Sun is just as good and cheaper (I think)

Mork_417
03-13-13, 05:08 AM
We are an "Over" house. :yep:

Jimbuna
03-13-13, 06:27 AM
It is possible to edit pictures before posting.

Obviously but hence the apology in advance and the explanation regarding the meaning.

Ducimus
03-13-13, 07:21 AM

Honestly Steve, I don't think you do understand. Now, i gotta get this off my chest, and it's not meant as a personal attack.

The main reason why I said anything at all, is because you are always VERY quick to jump on ANYONE who lets slip even a single 4 letter word, in any context, either directly, implied or indirectly linked. In fact, id say your obsessive compulsive about it. You cite forum rules, all the time, for years, but I don't think that's your real reason. In my day to day life, I live "by the book", because I'm not special. They apply to me too. However rules or not, I never position myself as the morality police.

A couple more points:
As to "vulgar" words denoting lack of creativity, i think your wrong there. Actually, now that i think of it, I think your being judgmental when you say that. I use profane language all the time, do you think I'm lacking in creativity? I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest we both know I can be a very creative person when i want to be. So I submit myself as evidence that the statement that vulgarity equates to a limited and uncreative mind is patently false.

As to kids, when i said that, I was picturing any kid that is in his preteens. Cause honestly, teenagers and up are already cussing when they're around there friends. They just don't let their parents hear it. If someone can jump on a computer and visit this forum, they can visit anywhere on the internet when they're parent isn't looking. Any 4 letter explanative casually let slip here, pales in comparison to what they'll see and read elsewhere on the internet.

So there it is. I've said my peace. Nothing personal Steve, I've always liked you. Just dang man.... loosen up a little will ya?

PS.
There is a bit if irony in me making this post since I often have to tell my wife to reign her language in when i think little kids might hear her when were out in public. She has issues with the "happy valley bubble", and promptly scolds me , and ends up pissed off at me for half the day when i open my pie hole, so i gave up on it. :rotfl2:

Sailor Steve
03-13-13, 09:28 AM
Honestly Steve, I don't think you do understand. Now, i gotta get this off my chest, and it's not meant as a personal attack.
Ah, but I do understand, perhaps more than you think.

The main reason why I said anything at all, is because you are always VERY quick to jump on ANYONE who lets slip even a single 4 letter word, in any context, either directly, implied or indirectly linked. In fact, id say your obsessive compulsive about it. You cite forum rules, all the time, for years, but I don't think that's your real reason. In my day to day life, I live "by the book", because I'm not special. They apply to me too. However rules or not, I never position myself as the morality police.
You don't think that's my real reason? You would be wrong. I believe in the rules, probably too much. I've argued with the boss on this. My belief is that either you enforce rules absolutely or you get rid of them. I would be fine either way, but I hate inconsistency. It's my failing, and I know that. That said, it has nothing to do with morality. And yes, I am obsessive-compulsive, as well as manic-depressive and a few other things.

A couple more points:
As to "vulgar" words denoting lack of creativity, i think your wrong there. Actually, now that i think of it, I think your being judgmental when you say that. I use profane language all the time, do you think I'm lacking in creativity? I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest we both know I can be a very creative person when i want to be. So I submit myself as evidence that the statement that vulgarity equates to a limited and uncreative mind is patently false.
I apologize for that. It was meant to be a tweak, but not a true insult. It's obvious which of us is more creative, at least where games are concerned. That said, it is possible to swear creatively. I used to be famous among my friends for stringing words into sentences that left others speechless. I also learned how to create interesting sentences that used no actual swearing at all.

In regular life, off the cuff swearing is almost unavoidable, as witnessed by the conversations I regularly have with my computer. On the other hand, writing should be accompanied by forethought. If it isn't, then the writer has failed. Swearing in print is either done intentionally, for effect, or done without thinking at all, writing as if the writer were speaking. In the former case the writer is also intentionally flauting the rules, if there are such. In he latter the writer is not thinking at all. In either case I feel something needs to be said.

As to kids, when i said that, I was picturing any kid that is in his preteens. Cause honestly, teenagers and up are already cussing when they're around there friends. They just don't let their parents hear it. If someone can jump on a computer and visit this forum, they can visit anywhere on the internet when they're parent isn't looking. Any 4 letter explanative casually let slip here, pales in comparison to what they'll see and read elsewhere on the internet.
Very true, and I fully understand. I do have two observations on that. First, Neal is on record as saying that he wanted a forum that his girls could feel safe with when they were little. They aren't little anymore, but the principle is still there. Second is, as you say, the pre-teens and teenagers. Yes, we all picked up this kind of language when we were little. We also learned that there were certain places where use of that kind of language could get you in trouble. Of course if the adults can't control themselves then the young come to believe they have carte blanche to say anything they want. On the other hand you can't have one rule for the adults and another for the children.

So there it is. I've said my peace. Nothing personal Steve, I've always liked you. Just dang man.... loosen up a little will ya?
Fair enough. How loose should I get? Where would you draw the line? To me either you have the rules or you don't. You enforce the rules or you don't.

Yes, I'm a nazi. You should see me in real life. My lips are always bleeding from me biting them to keep from saying something when I see somebody jaywalking. I hate that, except when I do it myself. Yes, I'm also a hypocrite.

PS.
There is a bit if irony in me making this post since I often have to tell my wife to reign her language in when i think little kids might hear her when were out in public. She has issues with the "happy valley bubble", and promptly scolds me , and ends up pissed off at me for half the day when i open my pie hole, so i gave up on it. :rotfl2:
I fully understand. My current avatar picture is a small portion of one I posted somewhere around here awhile back, of me at age three washing my toy car. My mom told me that I once got that car stuck between a tree and a fence, and she looked out the window to see me screaming and kicking it. She came out to help, and said she then told my dad they needed to corral their language, as my first full sentence ever was completely unprintable. :oops:

Herr-Berbunch
03-13-13, 10:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLInBfuGrY :D

Task Force
03-13-13, 12:59 PM

That's a great commercial.:har:

Madox58
03-13-13, 01:51 PM
Well Steve,

If I cross the line poke me with a stick.
Again.
And again as needed.

I'm just happy you can't whack our pee pees!

swamprat69er
03-13-13, 02:01 PM
Over.
None of my cats ever play with the TP roll. I don't know why not, they just don't.

As for the cuss words; I write something on the computer from my head and then before I post it I read it over to make sure I didn't swear. IF in fact I did swear, I either rewrite it or delete it all together.
Neal says no swearing and if I want to stay a member of this forum, then no swearing it is. [TP roll is NOT what we call it in this house.]

Armistead
03-13-13, 02:26 PM
Geesh, all this over toilet paper, can we roll on to another topic.

Singed
03-13-13, 02:29 PM
Arguing like a bunch of sailors who are three sheets to the wind.

swamprat69er
03-13-13, 02:29 PM
At least the debate is still on topic.:sunny:

AVGWarhawk
03-13-13, 03:09 PM
The job is not over until the paperwork is done. :03:

Jimbuna
03-13-13, 03:54 PM
The job is not over until the paperwork is done. :03:

Somebody sounds flushed with success :)

Madox58
03-13-13, 03:58 PM
Somebody sounds flushed with success :)
Wipe that snicker from your face Jim.
:D

Ducimus
03-13-13, 04:01 PM
. My belief is that either you enforce rules absolutely or you get rid of them. I would be fine either way, but I hate inconsistency.

I have a question. What do you think more important, the letter of the law, or the spirit of the law?

Just idle chatter. It was just a question that jumped into my mind.

Madox58
03-13-13, 04:08 PM
I have a question. What do you think more important, the letter of the law, or the spirit of the law?

You love poking a Cobra with a stick don't you?
Steve will be busy for a whole day cutting and pasteing qoutes now!

Takeda Shingen
03-13-13, 04:08 PM
Well Steve,

If I cross the line poke me with a stick.
Again.
And again as needed.

I'm just happy you can't whack our pee pees!

You won't have to worry, I've been assigned as your personal moderator. All is well.

Madox58
03-13-13, 04:12 PM
You won't have to worry, I've been assigned as your personal moderator. All is well.
:o
Uh Oh!

Takeda Shingen
03-13-13, 04:15 PM
:o
Uh Oh!

Nah, you're fine. Everybody likes you.

Madox58
03-13-13, 04:21 PM
Nah, you're fine. Everybody likes you.
:hmmm:
That alone makes me suspicious!
I don't even like myself most times.

Jimbuna
03-13-13, 05:10 PM
:hmmm:
That alone makes me suspicious!
I don't even like myself most times.

You should really be worried...I've spoken to Nancy today and she's agreed to be the next moderator around here :)

Madox58
03-13-13, 05:18 PM
You should really be worried...I've spoken to Nancy today and she's agreed to be the next moderator around here :)
Well in that case?
I'm ****ed!
Any modification is the forum doing it STEVE!
:D

Sailor Steve
03-13-13, 06:01 PM
The Letter. Citing the Spirit is usually an attempt to excuse ones self for breaking the law. "Rules were made to be broken" is another excuse. If the law is wrong, get rid of it. If it's not wrong, enforce it.

mookiemookie
03-13-13, 07:36 PM
Only philistines, miscreants and heathens would believe "under" was an acceptable toilet paper roll orientation.

Armistead
03-13-13, 08:06 PM

You must've spelled some words wrong if Steve got riled.

Sailor Steve
03-13-13, 08:10 PM
You must've spelled some words wrong if Steve got riled.
There's that great "spelling" myth again. :nope: You guys just don't listen, do you.

Herr-Berbunch
03-14-13, 02:59 AM
I listen, Steve. Every time. But some people just don't know there's a difference between spelling and grammar.

August
03-14-13, 07:37 AM
The Letter. Citing the Spirit is usually an attempt to excuse ones self for breaking the law. "Rules were made to be broken" is another excuse. If the law is wrong, get rid of it. If it's not wrong, enforce it.

The letter of the law was real big with Inspector Javert too. I'm sure he would agree with you totally... :)

Sailor Steve
03-14-13, 09:34 AM
The letter of the law was real big with Inspector Javert too. I'm sure he would agree with you totally... :)
I've already admitted I'm a nazi on these things, and I've said many times I don't know anything and I'm usually wrong. What more do you want? :sunny:

Of course I absolutely distrust people who claim they do know something, and those who insist that they're right, so you can take that with a grain of salt too. :dead:

Singed
03-14-13, 10:08 AM
Getting tempted to TP some houses if everyone stays so serious on this thread.

August
03-14-13, 10:21 AM
I've already admitted I'm a nazi on these things, and I've said many times I don't know anything and I'm usually wrong. What more do you want? :sunny:

Nothing. I just wanted to compare you to Javert. :salute:

Now leave poor Jean val Jean alone you big meanie!

AVGWarhawk
03-14-13, 03:25 PM
http://vimeo.com/61275290

Takeda Shingen
03-14-13, 03:26 PM
http://vimeo.com/61275290

I saw that for the first time the other day.

AVGWarhawk
03-14-13, 03:29 PM
It is clever! :haha:

Mork_417
03-15-13, 04:06 AM

I Love it! :har: