PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaida and Forest Fires-How the US will burn

Feuer Frei!
03-05-13, 07:07 AM
A new report from CBN (http://blogs.cbn.com/stakelbeckonterror/archive/2013/03/01/new-al-qaeda-magazine-quotes-yours-truly.aspx) reveals that an al-Qaida publication is advising would-be terrorists how best to start forest fires to burn America.

The English-language magazine, called Inspire, is published by al-Qaida in Yemen and a recent edition offered an article called “Open Source Jihad.”
It includes pictures, diagrams, explanations on how to start fires to obtain the most damage.

The article said, “In America there are more houses built in the countryside than in the cities. It is difficult to choose a better place than in the valleys of Montana where the population increases rapidly.”
The report noted fire Battalion Chief Jane Hutchinson said the ideas were not farfetched.

SOURCE: http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/report-tells-radicals-how-to-burn-america/

Oberon
03-05-13, 11:27 AM
Because it worked so well for the Japanese.... :hmmm:

Schroeder
03-05-13, 11:33 AM
Maybe it's best to not spread such news on the web. Some idiots could get ideas and articles like that point them straight to the "right" direction. :shifty:

Skybird
03-05-13, 11:36 AM
Recently it also was reported they advice their followers to terrorise traffic by using nail-chains, nail cushions, to cause truck and car accidents on high speed roads and highways.

The damage done by such a strategy can easily outclass that of a single bombing strike. But it is not such spectacular news, that maybe is the reason why so far we have not seen this.

Powergrids, hospitals, computer nodes, also would be targets I would focus on - if I were the bad guy. Oh, and Kindergardens. That would also leave a big footprint in the news.

Sailor Steve
03-05-13, 12:30 PM
I would take this seriously. They are good at it. After all, how many forests are there where they live?

Betonov
03-05-13, 12:34 PM
I sure hope no terrorists are reading this, so they won't know that rain increases the heat from the fire, snow is actually an insulator for the fire so it doesn't die down in the cold of the outside and lakes are excellent flashpoints

Jimbuna
03-05-13, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't to be playing with fire with all that facial hair hanging around :hmm2:

Cybermat47
03-05-13, 05:28 PM
I sure hope no terrorists are reading this, so they won't know that rain increases the heat from the fire, snow is actually an insulator for the fire so it doesn't die down in the cold of the outside and lakes are excellent flashpoints

We can only hope. I also hope that they don't learn that fires can be started by dipping a rabbit's foot into water, then lighting it.

Twin Screws
03-05-13, 05:34 PM
Well if they ever find out that hugging a grizzly is a sure way to light up the forest, your in big trouble.