PDA

View Full Version : Order to Install Mods?

Nautical
02-26-13, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone,

Had a question about the order to install the mods I want to use. I decided on RFB 2.0 with RSRDC and OTC.

so would i install RFB first then its patch, then RSRDC and its patch, then OTC 1.4 and its patch?? confused :\

thanks for any help or insight on this matter

fastfed
02-26-13, 10:34 PM
yep.. you answered it.. here is mine

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Convoy Routes TMO+RSRD
Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB
MaxOptics IV for TMO_2

Make believe trigger is RFB
and max optics is OTC

TorpX
02-27-13, 01:18 AM
Welcome Aboard! :salute: :subsim:

max-peck
02-27-13, 03:54 AM
And another welcome :salute:

fireftr18
02-27-13, 07:53 AM
Welcome aboard, DeepGreen. :salute:
Take your cartoon measuring tape and see if our sonar is accurately sounding the depth.

Your planned mod setup is correct. Be sure to read the documentation that comes with each one.

BigWalleye
02-27-13, 08:29 AM
Welcome aboard, DG!

Regarding your mod setup, I am afraid the answer is emphaticly : "No!" Currently, there is no version of OTC which is compatible with RFB 2.0. Cap'n Scurvy has a compatible version in work, but it has not yet been released. At present, using any version of OTC with RFB 2.0 is just asking for problems, strange behavior, and frustration. I think the Cap'n would agree that it is better to live without OTC for now. RFB+RSRDC is a great combination. I'd stick with that for now. There are lots of compatible mods that enhance this combo. Just make sure the readme says the mod is compatible with BOTH RFB and RSRDC and you shouldn't have problems.

captgeo
02-27-13, 10:26 AM
:woot: welcome aboard

best to run a super MOD(like RFB ) alone with RSRD....until you see how it works for you:salute:

Nautical
02-27-13, 08:02 PM
Will do gents.:salute:

Thanks for the advice and warm welcomes, looks like an awsome forum you have here.:rock:

fireftr18
02-27-13, 09:44 PM
Will do gents.:salute:

Thanks for the advice and warm welcomes, looks like an awsome forum you have here.:rock:

And you're welcome to stop and visit the bilge over in General Topics. :arrgh!: