PDA

View Full Version : Is my game messed up?? Night is day,day is night

fastfed
02-21-13, 03:15 AM
I noticed this just now..

Its late may 1942, I just started a new career with a Gato and manual targeting.. my mods are listed

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Convoy Routes TMO+RSRD
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 16 to 9 RSRDCv502

I followed about 5 different guides on how to see the battle of midway using RSRD, all 5 were a little different, but like clockwork, load after load, nothing!!!

I never get any sound warnings or anything, the time keeps going and before I know it its june10th.

But then I realized, it gets dark at 6am and gets light again at midnight.

Something has to be wrong, right?

edit** OK...

So after reading some other threads like this one

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=151401&highlight=daylight

it seems to be a save game issue..

like I said I loaded a bunch of times and had no problem, although like I said my time was completely messed up (not a time zone problem it was 12 hours off almost not 3-5)

in anycase, I exited the game and tried to reload it.. sure enough I had a crash "SHIV stopped working"

I tried 3-4 other saves I had and they all crashed..

now a few things.. I installed the OTC mod a few hours ago, I never had an issue like that before I installed that, but if I'm the only one to experience that issue I would like to delete ALL OF MY SAVES COMPLETELY and start over again..

How can I do that? And do you think that OTC mod is some how messed up?

magic452
02-21-13, 04:39 AM
I haven't tried OTC yet but I'm pretty sure it must be loaded when you are in port, that may be it.

If I have to remove saves I do it in the save game screen, PITB but that way I'm sure that I only delete the ones I want.

Magic