PDA

View Full Version : Happy

Johnfb
02-08-13, 10:21 AM
Imagine my delight.
I love Hitman's optics and use it above all others, but was always looking for the big dials slideouts. I had seen them but it was menu changing and I am still a bit nervous about getting that deep into modding (there probably is an easy install it's just I am too dumb to figure it out). So there I am looking through Maik's incredible list of mods and come across Rapt0r's interface with hitman optics...not knowing what this was I DL and checked it out.
:D:D:D:D

Big ass dials, exactly what I am looking for and keeps my hitmans optics too.

So now i have neared perfection (for me of course) for my little sardine tin.

1. I have hitman optics
2. Raot0r big dials... and most excellent mapping tools
3. Das_Boot_Besatzung_v2.1-Stations-ohne_Kaleun by seasnake...IMHO the finest officer icon selection available, the icons have beautiful coloring and details of the das boot boys...magnificent icons.
4. My own slide out made up from my favorite icons from others' slide out staions
5. Das Boot music for events...freakin class mod
6. Green underwater just like in the movie
7. WB's misson orders and mid patrol orders
8. And enough sound files to keep me listening for months (at real time by the way) :woot:

So I am a happy bunny today finding Rapt0r's interface and my beloved Hitman optics...my one gripe is I would like to have the officer icons and message / reply screen kept on the bottom of the screen for this mod as it vanishes when the mouse moves offf it...but I can live with that when you look at everything else this great mod has to offer.

Worth a look guys if you have never seen it..those big dials make life a hell of a lot easier for sure

Happy happy happy....:yeah::woot::sunny:

VONHARRIS
02-08-13, 10:58 AM
So now, it is time to fire some torpedoes!

Gute Jadg Herr Kaleun:salute:

Johnfb
02-08-13, 11:09 AM
So now, it is time to fire some torpedoes!

Gute Jadg Herr Kaleun:salute:

:D:Kaleun_Los: