PDA

View Full Version : OK, who's been hiding all them Jews?

Platapus
02-06-13, 07:29 PM
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/30/morsi-aide-america-invented-holocaust-myth/

an aide to Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.

Fathi Shihab Eddim, Morsi’s senior aide, made the comments on Holocaust Remembrance Day on Jan. 27.

“The myth of the Holocaust is an industry that America invented,” Eddim said, according to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Eddim, who is reportedly responsible for appointing editors for the country’s state-run newspapers, asserted that 6 million Jews actually moved to the United States during World War II.
OK who's been hiding the Jews?

“U.S. intelligence agencies in cooperation with their counterparts in allied nations during World War II created it to destroy the image of their opponents in Germany, and to justify war and massive destruction against military and civilian facilities of the Axis powers, and especially to hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the atomic bomb,” Eddim said, according to the Telegraphic Agency.

Morsi has also been under fire for comments he made about Jews in 2010, saying that they are the “descendants of apes and pigs.”

The Muslim Brotherhood leader came into power following the overthrow of former dictator Hosni Mubarak in 2011.
Interesting correlation with the atomic attacks on Japan. Insane, but interesting.

So the reason we nuked Japan was because "supposedly" the Germans killed a bunch of Jews. That's a unique historical interpretation. :88)

So tell me again how this revolution in Egypt was a good thing?

Raptor1
02-06-13, 07:39 PM
Jews don't actually exist, they're just a fabrication of the international Jewish conspiracy that is trying to use its control of the world to take over the world. I mean, really, don't you know anything? :doh:

Platapus
02-06-13, 07:47 PM
Jews don't actually exist, they're just a fabrication of the international Jewish conspiracy that is trying to use its control of the world to take over the world. I mean, really, don't you know anything? :doh:

So the Jews, who don't exist, are the ones taking over the world? It suddenly makes sense. First I was blind, but now I can see.

Skybird
02-06-13, 07:50 PM
That reminds me of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

August
02-06-13, 08:19 PM
My question is does he believe this claptrap himself or does he know better and is just playing to the ignorance of his people?

Oberon
02-06-13, 09:03 PM
And all this while Alex is still in the brig...he'd have had a right good old time with occidentalism.

eddie
02-06-13, 11:32 PM
Its funny how Morsi' goons just came up with this nonsense, since Ahmadinejad just visited Egypt. Sounds just like what that idiot would say!

MH
02-07-13, 02:10 AM
They both possibly wiped iranian humus from same plate.:haha:

Tribesman
02-07-13, 03:29 AM
And all this while Alex is still in the brig...he'd have had a right good old time with occidentalismAnd all this while Alex is still in the brig...he'd have had a right good old time with occidentalism. 02-07-2013 01:19 AM
Well we can't allow him to be unrepresented, so lets have a post in proxy to simulate his active participation.....
The brig is a jewish conspiracy, this website is a jewish conspiracy, America sucks toe jams big time because it is a jewish conspiracy.
.....all thats missing now is a suitable sig with a link about the jewish conpiracy.

HunterICX
02-07-13, 04:17 AM
No more Juice?

Awww....:(

HunterICX

Hottentot
02-07-13, 04:30 AM
No more Juice?

Despair not, seeker, for there is plenty (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Juice+Leskinen&oq=Juice+Leskinen&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.1184.2970.0.3232.14.10.0.4.4. 0.164.1195.3j7.10.0...0.0...1ac.1.qVhU4blAvuw).

AVGWarhawk
02-07-13, 05:48 AM
Morsi narrative and vision on what occurred is quite imaginative. Great Hollywood script. That's about as far as his imagination will go. If at all.

Schroeder
02-07-13, 12:45 PM
So the Jews, who don't exist, are the ones taking over the world? It suddenly makes sense. First I was blind, but now I can see.
No, you misunderstood that. It's the jews that don't exist that plot to take over the world which already belongs to them.:yep:

Rilder
02-07-13, 01:13 PM
No more Juice?

HunterICX

Yep.

http://imageshack.us/a/img25/2990/1230871902511.jpg

Troublous_Haze
02-07-13, 01:27 PM
My already gone Grandpa used to save jews from Germans.. He used to shot them with his hunting gun as they knocked the door seeking for cover..

R.I.P. Grandpa ╬

Armistead
02-07-13, 01:35 PM
My already gone Grandpa used to save jews from Germans.. He used to shot them with his hunting gun as they knocked the door seeking for cover..

R.I.P. Grandpa ╬

Sure you're proud of him....

Takeda Shingen
02-07-13, 01:35 PM
^^ That's in pretty poor taste. You should edit that out.

EDIT: Directed at Troublous_Haze, not Armistead.

Troublous_Haze
02-07-13, 01:38 PM
Sure you're proud of him....

He was my Grandpa afterall :O: Should I now shoot myself because of that ?

Takeda Shingen
02-07-13, 01:39 PM
He was my Grandpa afterall :O: Should I now shoot myself because of that ?

No, but you should refrain from poor taste. Again, please edit.

Troublous_Haze
02-07-13, 01:39 PM
^^ That's in pretty poor taste. You should edit that out.

EDIT: Directed at Troublous_Haze, not Armistead.

I'm not editing anything. It's history, good or bad.

Takeda Shingen
02-07-13, 01:42 PM
As you wish.

Troublous_Haze
02-07-13, 01:44 PM
Another Infraction.. For sharing history experience.. Probably it is true that USA is guided by Jews afterall..

TLAM Strike
02-07-13, 01:45 PM
Back on topic.

Just more of the standard Islamist rhetoric. In one statement they will deny the Holocaust while in another praise Hitler for doing it.

Takeda Shingen
02-07-13, 01:45 PM
And that's that. Moving on.

Oberon
02-07-13, 01:50 PM
Been waiting for that for about a week now. Was only a matter of time. Good shot Tak. :salute:

Armistead
02-07-13, 01:56 PM
I'm visiting with my father, who remarried a Jewish woman many years ago. She is a survivor of a concentration camp, the lone survivor of her entire family. She has always been like a second mother to me, so I find such bias replusive........anyway, ......moving on.

Takeda Shingen
02-07-13, 02:15 PM
Been waiting for that for about a week now. Was only a matter of time. Good shot Tak. :salute:

Another day in the cyberlife of HAL 9000. :haha:

MH
02-07-13, 03:07 PM
I thought so.:know:

August
02-07-13, 03:57 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~rdsterling/pwpimages/indiannajonesihatenazis.jpg?PHPSESSID=99e719f19574 849672ccad14abeef220

Bilge_Rat
02-07-13, 04:35 PM
Back on topic, its still too early to tell if Morsi really believes all this crap or if he is just keeping his "base" happy.

So far, he seems to have pretty much maintained the status quo regarding Egypt-Israel relations and Israel was satisfied with the role he played in negotiating a cease-fire with Hamas during the last Gaza dustup.

Skybird
02-07-13, 05:38 PM
Post #22 deserves not just brig time, but a ban, even more when considering the story how it got there. I'm with August and Indy on this guy.

Betonov
02-08-13, 02:40 AM
Had an argument with a (former) friend of mine that happens to be a devout muslim.
He claimed that the Germans are friends to the muslims for centuries and that they helped poor muslim countries in WWII. I just couldn't put it in his head, that if the SS would stomp trough Mekka and Medina, they populace would join their jewish enemies in concentration camps on the same side of the fence.
So if one teenager believes Hitler is a friend to islam on his own, its plausable that some hothead will be spewing that retoric out soon to draw in the masses. :nope:

And when Haze's grandfather was shooting off unarmed civilians with his hunting rifle, my grandfather was picking armed Wehrmach officers surounded by tanks and soldiers with his hunting rifle

TLAM Strike
02-08-13, 08:17 AM
Had an argument with a (former) friend of mine that happens to be a devout muslim.
He claimed that the Germans are friends to the muslims for centuries and that they helped poor muslim countries in WWII. I just couldn't put it in his head, that if the SS would stomp trough Mekka and Medina, they populace would join their jewish enemies in concentration camps on the same side of the fence.
So if one teenager believes Hitler is a friend to islam on his own, its plausable that some hothead will be spewing that retoric out soon to draw in the masses. :nope:

And when Haze's grandfather was shooting off unarmed civilians with his hunting rifle, my grandfather was picking armed Wehrmach officers surounded by tanks and soldiers with his hunting rifle

I don't have time for a full response but the Nazis and Islamism go way back. Your "friend" was most likely thinking of this man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

Betonov
02-08-13, 10:29 AM
I doubt he ever heard of him.

More likely the already stereotypical Bosnian love of all German.
They refuse to believe that the same people that built the Audi and BMW wanted to wipe them out of the planet half a century ago. Like the fact that Adidas uses cheap child labor.

August
02-08-13, 11:07 AM
Too bad we didn't know Haze's real name. Murder has no statute of limitations.

Johnfb
02-10-13, 01:03 PM
How is this person getting back on here?????:nope:

Has his IP address not been blacklisted?

Oberon
02-10-13, 01:06 PM

Proxy probably.

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 01:21 PM

The main point is their membership only lasted a couple of hours.

eddie
02-10-13, 02:06 PM
Its funny that Morsi and his cohorts even have time to talk about the Holocost, especially since they have had riots going on over there for several weeks now. An Egyptian court has ordered a ban on using Utube for 30 days also. I guess that video of the Security Forces stripping a man then beating the crap out of him, had something to do with that. Morsi said he would look into that. Yeah right, the only reason Morsi is looking into that video of a naked protester, especially a man, is because he is turned on by it,LOL

Oberon
02-10-13, 02:19 PM
The main point is their membership only lasted a couple of hours.

:yep:

It is, alas, pretty impossible to ipban permanently a determined person, they will just keep popping back up with alternate email addresses and IP proxies. The only thing you can do is if you spot the guy, report him and the mods will act.

It's a bit like an online text based game of whack a mole. :yep:

Sailor Steve
02-10-13, 02:45 PM
whack a mole. :yep:
Whack-A-Troll. :D

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 03:05 PM
:yep:

It is, alas, pretty impossible to ipban permanently a determined person, they will just keep popping back up with alternate email addresses and IP proxies. The only thing you can do is if you spot the guy, report him and the mods will act.

It's a bit like an online text based game of whack a mole. :yep:

Aye but I can assure you we maintain due diligence on all new members and very few trolls and spambots get through but those that do are eradicated as soon as they show their true colours.

Takeda Shingen
02-10-13, 03:12 PM
Whack-A-Troll. :D

My favorite sport.

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 03:12 PM
Such a sad troll...and gone in a flash :nope:

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 03:15 PM
My favorite sport.

Very sportsmanlike of him to be so obvious :03:

Takeda Shingen
02-10-13, 03:17 PM
Very sportsmanlike of him to be so obvious :03:

The dumb ones always make the most pleasurable kills.

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 03:19 PM

I like to think of them as mercy killings....I'll sleep a lot better tonight now :)

Takeda Shingen
02-10-13, 03:22 PM
I like to think of them as mercy killings....I'll sleep a lot better tonight now :)

You know that you've gotten to them when they keep coming back. They're so angry that they can't let go, and they think of us constantly. They loathe SubSim, and yet cannot tear themselves away, hating themselves in the process. Their minds are gnawed with hatred, both inwardly and outwardly directed, and that pain and hate feeds me. It means that I have won.

Jimbuna
02-10-13, 03:25 PM
You know that you've gotten to them when they keep coming back. They're so angry that they can't let go, and they think of us constantly. They loathe SubSim, and yet cannot tear themselves away, hating themselves in the process. Their minds are gnawed with hatred, both inwardly and outwardly directed, and that pain and hate feeds me. It means that I have won.

Couldn't have put it better myself....bang on the mark :yeah:

August
02-10-13, 04:44 PM
Imagine feeling proud of an ancestor for murdering helpless people. What a family wall that must make.

"Here's Grandpa Adolph, he liked to shoot down refugees, and this fine looking fellow is Cousin Harwood, he was a serial rapist and this fat woman is Aunt Bodecia, she was into cannibalism..."

Like having the Addams family for neighbors without the cuteness.

nikimcbee
02-10-13, 04:53 PM
Imagine feeling proud of an ancestor for murdering helpless people. What a family wall that must make.

"Here's Grandpa Adolph, he liked to shoot down refugees, and this fine looking fellow is Cousin Harwood, he was a serial rapist and this fat woman is Aunt Bodecia, she was into cannibalism..."

Like having the Addams family for neighbors without the cuteness.

Sounds like something out of Borat.:o

Madox58
02-10-13, 05:58 PM
Imagine feeling proud of an ancestor for murdering helpless people.

I agree with what you ment.
But one could use the same statement against one who is proud of his grandfather for bombing targets in Dresden.

Or being proud your grandfather was a U-boot commander.

I'm also wondering if it's the translation thing again?
:hmmm:

AVGWarhawk
02-10-13, 06:57 PM
Sheesh...

Dowly
02-10-13, 07:03 PM
Can't blame him for lack of trying...

u crank
02-10-13, 07:07 PM
Sheesh...

Double Sheesh.

Armistead
02-10-13, 07:39 PM

Glad I'm smarte

Takeda Shingen
02-10-13, 07:50 PM
Glad I'm smarte

You really think I'm out to get you, huh? Look, it doesn't take me 4 years to get somebody. If I was after you I'd have gotten you by now, so stop with all that me chasing you around stuff, because I'm not. I've said something to you in moderator fashion something like two times since you've gotten here. Sheesh.

Armistead
02-10-13, 08:00 PM
You really think I'm out to get you, huh? Look, it doesn't take me 4 years to get somebody. If I was after you I'd have gotten you by now, so stop with all that me chasing you around stuff, because I'm not. I've said something to you in moderator fashion something like two times since you've gotten here. Sheesh.

Geesh Tak, it was joking sarcasm, never once thought you were out to get me or had a problem with you. Heck, I'm surprised you've only slapped me around a few times, sure I deserved a few more.

Wolferz
02-10-13, 08:34 PM
Smack him again, Tak!! The pain let's him know he's alive.:D

/steers the thread out of the ditch.

I make no judgements toward any aggressor or their aggressions in the past. It's water under the bridge. As for that holocaust business...
I can neither confirm nor deny actions I did not witness.
Ann Frankly I don't care.

Armistead
02-10-13, 11:06 PM
Smack him again, Tak!! The pain let's him know he's alive.:D

/steers the thread out of the ditch.

I make no judgements toward any aggressor or their aggressions in the past. It's water under the bridge. As for that holocaust business...
I can neither confirm nor deny actions I did not witness.
Ann Frankly I don't care.

So you trust nothing you didn't witness?

I have enough pain, hate being smacked, unless it's my wife hitting me with her feather duster on the tushy....

Hottentot
02-11-13, 03:00 AM
Hammers! Mallets! Clubs! Get your whacking equipment here!

Tribesman
02-11-13, 03:11 AM
wow another appearance.
It just goes to show how obsessive really dumb bigots can be.

Jimbuna
02-11-13, 05:49 AM
Back into deep freeze maggot :nope:

Johnfb
02-11-13, 06:10 AM
How sad....get a freaking life...really pathetic