PDA

View Full Version : Angle of Bow Mod

Simmy
02-05-13, 12:03 AM
I'm thinking the reason I miss so much is because I don't have this mod set up correctly. I read the readme file but it seems incomplete. I have a file in the folder it doesn't even talk about and the read out I am suppose to see I don't see, and there is nothing to load in the Generic mod enabler. Is it possible someone could explain, simple and straightforward so even I could figure it out?:hmmm:

Thanks...

donna52522
02-05-13, 12:23 AM
Which mod is it? Is it the one you print out, cut out, and assemble?

Can you post the link to the mod in question?

Simmy
02-05-13, 12:34 AM
Donna,
I think your thinking of the AoB Calculator. I have made one of those and it works great.
I am referring to the "Easy AOB Mod". It can be downloaded from the Subsims download section. It's a small mod, I'm not sure exactly what it's suppose to do because I don't think I have it working.:06:

donna52522
02-05-13, 12:42 AM
I downloaded it, and it comes with a Mod Installer. I am not going to run it because I don't want it. I am in mid career with a save at sea, I don't want to mess with my files.

Hopefully someone else who uses it will come along and help you out.

Armistead
02-05-13, 02:25 AM
Send me your email and I'll send you the two files that you can activate jsgme. It's really a simply mod, you can spin the dial. Need help I can explain it to you. Not that big of a deal, you can click with mouse to line up course on AOB wheel or spin in, just saves some time. Let's you also spin range wheel to max, but I think TMO has that feature now.