PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to SH3 and GWolves with a new computer

SNAKE1937
01-27-13, 10:57 AM
I have given up on SH4 ( the whole saved game frustration -- tried ALL of the advice -- still does not work )

My internet connection is a MIFI, so I pay for any "Gigs" over my allowed
per month.

So, how big is GWX 3.0 ? also any of the othe stuff that I will need to re-enter SH3 Wolves 3.0 and injoy a Sub Sim again?

Has the "saved game issue" for SH3 been solved? Several years ago I found a work arround and posted it-- not a true solution tho.

I had a great time with SH3 long ago and some where in the 200K Tons
Club I have a posting of 251,000 plus tons. It all went well that day!

Thanks in advance for your input.

CW3SF1937:salute:

Sailor Steve
01-27-13, 11:00 AM
The full download is 1.31 GB, but you download it in sections, none of which are too big. You can download one section per day if that's the way you have to do it. Once you have them all they combine themselves, so it should work for you.

Singed
01-27-13, 01:33 PM
What I do when I'm traveling to avoid racking up huge charges for a download is find someplace with food, beer and free wifi. The free wifi part is so common now, almost all Interstate highway rest stops in Texas have it.

FYI, my dream is to winter in Texas and summer in Colorado, somewhere around Leadville or Salida.

Kpt. Lehmann
01-28-13, 11:42 AM
What I do when I'm traveling to avoid racking up huge charges for a download is find someplace with food, beer and free wifi. The free wifi part is so common now, almost all Interstate highway rest stops in Texas have it.

FYI, my dream is to winter in Texas and summer in Colorado, somewhere around Leadville or Salida.

My wife and I are hoping to move to the Texas Hill Country before we get too old. It just feels like 'home' down there.:shucks:

Jimbuna
01-28-13, 04:43 PM
Enjoy the GWXperience http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

absea
01-30-13, 01:26 AM
Hi guys,been a long time since i was here,Well i loaded SH4 and played it a bit latley but not convinced about the game,I still think SH3 IS THE BEST!!,am reloading SH3 back on the computor with GWX etc.

irish1958
01-30-13, 07:52 AM
My wife and I are hoping to move to the Texas Hill Country before we get too old. It just feels like 'home' down there.:shucks:
There is a hill in Texas?

Jimbuna
01-30-13, 09:08 AM
Hi guys,been a long time since i was here,Well i loaded SH4 and played it a bit latley but not convinced about the game,I still think SH3 IS THE BEST!!,am reloading SH3 back on the computor with GWX etc.

SINK EM ALL!! http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif