PDA

View Full Version : Returning Damage Mystery

Doolar
01-25-13, 11:57 AM
I have just returned from my latest patrol and after looking at my " PERSONAL FILE " created in COMMANDER, that I had a damaged U-Boat to the tune of ( H. I. 98.44% ). I didn't receive any damage during that patrol. In fact I parked the boat in the slip in Lorient, came to a complete stop, then exited the patrol. Honestly I'm really not to sure what ( H. I. 98.44% ), means. Well the H.I. part that is. But I received 99.44% of it Has this happened to anyone else ? My question is : What doed the H. I. mean ? Once I know that, I'll be able to figure out what might have happened. Thanx Jerry

GWX3 / SH III COMMANDER / APR 1941

Sailor Steve
01-25-13, 12:01 PM
H.I. is Hull Integrity. You didn't take 99.44% damage, you have 99.44% left, which means that somewhere along the line you took a measly 0.66% damage. Depth charge? Bullet from an airplane? Scraped the dock a tiny bit? Who knows? But you only have a scratch. :sunny:

RConch
01-25-13, 12:21 PM
Tell the cook to stop banging the trashcan against the hull.

Doolar
01-25-13, 09:34 PM
OMG ! that was really bad on my part. Should have figured that out !! I do some technical work at nite, and sometimes I can't see the forest because there are too many trees in the way ... THANX Jerry