PDA

View Full Version : Nation Flag mod for stock SH3

skhutson
01-23-13, 03:33 PM
I was wondering if the're any MODS out there that would give me a Flag for my boat? She looks kind of naked without one and everything I've seen in the downloads section seem to be for GWX.

Kaiser Flag, Imperial, NSDP, Surrender Flag. Just something to hang off the back of the darn thing.:/\\!!

HW3
01-23-13, 06:19 PM
Racerboy made one for the 7b stock patched to 1.4b. Go here http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=171019 Go to the fourth post down for a link to the mod files and the user name and password to get in. Once in, scroll down to racerboy and click on his name to see his mods. The one you want is this one RB_7b_FlagsPs_1_04_14b.7z (ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/public/Sharing/SH3COMMUNITYMODS/RACERBOY/RB_7b_FlagsPs_1_04_14b.7z).

:salute:

skhutson
01-23-13, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the tip but the site seems to be down. I downloaded Anvarts mod but it conflcts with FM's interior mod even with the fix. When the flag mod is enabled, I cant leave the control room to the aft or foward compartments.

skhutson
01-23-13, 08:22 PM
Ok I think I got it sorted out. RTFM. Now all my mods seem to jive for now. I didn't know there was a certain order these mods have to be enabled in JSGME :hmm2: