PDA

View Full Version : Charts add on mod

ninja turtle
01-18-13, 02:40 PM
Hi guys. I'd love to use this mod ('Charts Add On') I found in 'Graphics mods' but after downloading, installing via JSGME whilst in port I don't appear to have any charts as exampled in the images (which look awesome). I am using GWX Gold mega mod.

I was successful with other mods installed on the same day such as 'Bearded faces', 'Officers faces'.

SH3 is a steam download.

Any ideas? Really hate clicking through the ship recon. manual. Modding just seems to throw me every now & then. :hmmm:

Johnfb
01-18-13, 02:45 PM
Download suggests:

Installation through JSGME if using GWX and MaGui F, otherwise manually editing menu_1072_678.ini.

Are you using MaGui F?
If not then you install it manually.

ninja turtle
01-19-13, 06:52 AM
Hi Johnfb. Thanks for replying. I've installed MaGui F with GWX but I can't get the charts add on mod to work. Really impressed with the GUI mod though. I'll try maybe again some other time. It takes me hours to figure out how to mod!! :/\\!!

irish1958
01-19-13, 09:14 AM
Hi Johnfb. Thanks for replying. I've installed MaGui F with GWX but I can't get the charts add on mod to work. Really impressed with the GUI mod though. I'll try maybe again some other time. It takes me hours to figure out how to mod!! :/\\!!
Modifying that complex file is made easy using "WinMerge" a free program
http://winmerge.org/:arrgh!: