PDA

View Full Version : Greets

Openeyes
01-09-13, 11:07 AM
Hi guys, have just been checking out SH and found this promising forum. Joining here to get my bearings straight and maby grab a few mods and dive into full realism. See you around!

von Kinderei
01-09-13, 12:06 PM
Wel-come aboard Kaleun ... :rock:

Jimbuna
01-09-13, 02:05 PM
Welcome :sunny:

u crank
01-09-13, 02:31 PM
Welcome to SubSim Openeyes. :salute:

Red October1984
01-09-13, 09:39 PM
Hi guys, have just been checking out SH and found this promising forum. Joining here to get my bearings straight and maby grab a few mods and dive into full realism. See you around!

:D

Full realism? My experience with full realism in SH3 was...

Ship spotted bearing 180.
I take a look...
$#*%!!!! CRASH DIVE!!!!!

I manage to make it to 60 meters. DD fires hedgehogs which miss...

I sank deeper towards the bottom...while passing 80 meters splashes were heard overhead and then next thing I know I was dead. That was full realism in GWX3 on the first patrol I ever played with GWX.

I play at about 60-75 realism. Partly because I don't know how to do manual targeting.

WELCOME TO SUBSIM!!! :sunny:

Cybermat47
01-09-13, 10:29 PM
WELCOME
TO
SUBSIM!

Reece
01-10-13, 02:02 AM
Greetings, welcome aboard!:up:

Openeyes
01-10-13, 04:30 AM
Thanks everybody!

:D

Full realism? My experience with full realism in SH3 was...

Ship spotted bearing 180.
I take a look...
$#*%!!!! CRASH DIVE!!!!!

I manage to make it to 60 meters. DD fires hedgehogs which miss...

I sank deeper towards the bottom...while passing 80 meters splashes were heard overhead and then next thing I know I was dead. That was full realism in GWX3 on the first patrol I ever played with GWX.

I play at about 60-75 realism. Partly because I don't know how to do manual targeting.

WELCOME TO SUBSIM!!! :sunny:

Yea i did have some second thoughts about "no map contact updates" but im going to give 100% realism a good solid go before i decide i need to learn one thing at a time(doh), currently just stalking mercants to practise plotting and creating situations for good shots. Enyoing the game so far! Oh and im playing SH5 by the way!

Red October1984
01-10-13, 07:20 AM
Yea i did have some second thoughts about "no map contact updates" but im going to give 100% realism a good solid go before i decide i need to learn one thing at a time(doh), currently just stalking mercants to practise plotting and creating situations for good shots. Enyoing the game so far! Oh and im playing SH5 by the way!

Very good. At least you are trying! :ping: :up:

Herr-Berbunch
01-10-13, 08:22 AM
Welcome aboard :salute: