PDA

View Full Version : ERROR 1335 'Data11.cab' is corrupt *Download*

c130
01-03-13, 10:18 PM
Hello, I just bought SHIII off of amazon, so I could get an instant download. I keep on getting the 1335 error. I read the other thread which was resolved by simply cleaning off the disc. That's the problem for me. I don't have a disc to clean. I am currently downloading my third attempt, and the first two both were the same corrupted .cab, so I don't think it is a random corruption issue. Any advice is welcome. It's annoying since the past three computer related items have all had issues:wah:

*edit* I run Windows 7 64 bit

Onkel Neal
01-03-13, 10:26 PM
Try contacting Amazon and see if they can set you up to download a clean copy.

c130
01-03-13, 10:49 PM
Try contacting Amazon and see if they can set you up to download a clean copy.
wow that was fast! I sent amazon a support request. Any other ideas while I wait? I can't wait to hit the water

Canovaro
01-06-13, 03:20 AM
What did you mean with I don't have a disk to clean?
If you download SH3 you still run the installation from your harddisk.

My suggestion:
Run the following command in dos prompt to clean temp files:
del %temp%\*.* /Q
Then run the installer again.

c130
01-31-13, 11:03 PM
As you can tell, I waited a month and tried redownloading. It now is up and running. I have some manuals to read!

HW3
01-31-13, 11:47 PM
Glad you have it up and running. The learning curve is a little steep but, hang with it and you soon will be a master kaleun.

:salute:

c130
02-01-13, 12:19 AM
Thanks! I'm surprised how populated this forum is, to be honest. The busiest forum Im on (up to this point) has me waiting a whole day for a response. I'm impressed.

RConch
02-01-13, 10:18 AM
Thanks! I'm surprised how populated this forum is, to be honest. The busiest forum Im on (up to this point) has me waiting a whole day for a response. I'm impressed.

Some of us have no where else to go.:O:

Herr-Berbunch
02-01-13, 10:29 AM
Some of us have no where else to go.:O:

That'd be funny if it wasn't so true. :D

Actually there are many other places I could go, but I only ever want to stay here. I love the fact that the same question can be asked ever few weeks and nobody will ever say 'RTFM', a few people may mention the search function. No, most response are cordial and just damn nice.

I like it here, my shoes are off, my slippers are on, and my feet are up. I'm going nowhere. :up: