PDA

View Full Version : Opinion! A Phony Hero for a Phony War

Gerald
11-18-12, 05:08 PM
FASTIDIOUSNESS is never a good sign in a general officer. Though strutting military peacocks go back to Alexander’s time, our first was MacArthur, who seemed at times to care more about how much gold braid decorated the brim of his cap than he did about how many bodies he left on beachheads across the Pacific. Next came Westmoreland, with his starched fatigues in Vietnam. In our time, Gen. David H. Petraeus has set the bar high. Never has so much beribboned finery decorated a general’s uniform since Al Haig passed through the sally ports of West Point on his way to the White House.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9048/17generalsimgpopup.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/17generalsimgpopup.jpg/)

“What’s wrong with a general looking good?” you may wonder. I would propose that every moment a general spends on his uniform jacket is a moment he’s not doing his job, which is supposed to be leading soldiers in combat and winning wars — something we, and our generals, stopped doing about the time that MacArthur gold-braided his way around the stalemated Korean War.

And now comes “Dave” Petraeus, and the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. No matter how good he looked in his biographer-mistress’s book, it doesn’t make up for the fact that we failed to conquer the countries we invaded, and ended up occupying undefeated nations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/a-phony-hero-for-a-phony-war.html?_r=0

Note: November 16, 2012

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 05:12 PM
Too true.

For some reason, MacArthur strikes me as being douchey.

the_tyrant
11-18-12, 05:16 PM
I always thought the idea was so that the general is protected against assassins with a set of chainmail:O:

But still, its either this or the Genghis Khan model, aka "let him decorate himself with the heads of his enemies"

Karle94
11-18-12, 05:27 PM
Should`t Patton fit in there somewhere?

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 05:32 PM

He's busy beating up trauma victims :nope:

u crank
11-18-12, 06:03 PM
THE problem was that he hadn’t led his own Army to win anything even approximating a victory in either Iraq or Afghanistan. It’s not just General Petraeus. The fact is that none of our generals have led us to a victory since men like Patton and my grandfather, Lucian King Truscott Jr., stormed the beaches of North Africa and southern France with blood in their eyes and military murder on their minds.

Those generals, in my humble opinion, were nearly psychotic in their drive to kill enemy soldiers and subjugate enemy nations.

Yea. That's what we need. Even more dead Muslims. :nope:

Karle94
11-18-12, 06:12 PM
No, what we need is dead terrorists. Preferably all of them.

u crank
11-18-12, 06:29 PM
No, what we need is dead terrorists. Preferably all of them.

Right. Agreed. Don't send a General and an army into a Middle East country looking for them and not expect to kill a lot of innocent people.

Red Brow
11-18-12, 06:36 PM
He was The Great Khan. He had what would be equivalent to generals under him. Obama could be just about anything found from one end of the universe to the other, but he is not The Great Khan. Perhaps a con. He is now my fearless leader thanks to lots and lots of little people.

Sailor Steve
11-18-12, 06:48 PM
...lots and lots of little people.
Does this mean you believe you know better than all those "little people"?

Karle94
11-18-12, 07:05 PM
Right. Agreed. Don't send a General and an army into a Middle East country looking for them and not expect to kill a lot of innocent people.

No, send me. I`ll talk about my free and open society and they would kill themselves.

u crank
11-18-12, 07:11 PM
No, send me. I`ll talk about my free and open society and they would kill themselves.

Do you mean the terrorists or the innocent civilians?

Red Brow
11-18-12, 07:15 PM
The common notion bandied about is that common people, the little people that are not powerful bankers, or rich elites are the ones who determine what guy (or gal) becomes president of the USA. I said I was a Globalists (for some of the reasons I gave - but not all the reasons i.e. the ones I hold back), so yes, a Globalist and over-the-top Zionist. But I didn't say I was stupid.

Karle94
11-18-12, 07:19 PM

The terrorists, I hope.

u crank
11-18-12, 07:32 PM
The terrorists, I hope.

Yea if only that would work. :up:

Oberon
11-18-12, 07:42 PM
Generally speaking, with suicide bombers, killing themselves is part of the problem... :hmmm:

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 07:48 PM
He was The Great Khan. He had what would be equivalent to generals under him. Obama could be just about anything found from one end of the universe to the other, but he is not The Great Khan. Perhaps a con. He is now my fearless leader thanks to lots and lots of little people.

Seeing as Genghis Khan conquered everything from Mongolia to Poland, he doesn't really belong here! Not even as an example!

u crank
11-18-12, 07:49 PM
Generally speaking, with suicide bombers, killing themselves is part of the problem... :hmmm:

Yea. That's the down side of that career path. :O:

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 07:51 PM
Yea. That's the down side of that career path. :O:

At least there are 72 virgins...oh, wait, you mean that's only for actual Muslims?

Sorry, Ahab!

Randomizer
11-18-12, 08:01 PM
http://armedforcesjournal.com/2012/02/8904030

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 08:04 PM
Does this mean you believe you know better than all those "little people"?

Also, no such thing as little people. We're all important. (This isn't directed at you, Steve)

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 08:09 PM
In my opinion, the worst military leader ever was Herman Goering.

If he hadn't been such a douche, he could've won the war. Instead, he ended up taking cyanide because he was too pussy to be hung.

Karle94
11-18-12, 08:15 PM
Imagine him trying to squeeze into a cockpit of a 109. The fat bastard probably would`t fit into a Me 323 Gigant.

Red Brow
11-18-12, 08:17 PM
Or so the Bible says. Now While I was a Christian for 27 years and a preacher at least 20 of those years, I am not either now. But one thing I clearly saw when I was both, was that the story of Samson reached a critical point when he got angry at being blind (thanks to his foes) and he begs Yahweh (the War God Exodus 15:3) to restore his supernatural strength to his arms so that he can kill his foes.

Essentially Yahweh the War God gives Samson back his great strength, which in the full context of the story is like Yahweh handing Samson a huge load of explosives, and Samson brings down the Philistines temple killing both himself (a suicide abetted by Yahweh) and the rulers and ALL THE PEOPLE there:

"Then Samson prayed to God, "remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes" (Judges 16:28)". "Samson said, 'Let me die with the Philistines!' (Judges 16:30 - note he begs for suicide) He pulled the two pillars together (or possibly pushed them apart), and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more as he died than while he lived." (Judges 16:30)."

Some theologians estimate he killed up to 10,000 men women and children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson

Of course at the moment I view the whole story as make believe, since I am not a Christian anymore.

Isn't it odd how modern Western Christians have a big disconnect with their god approving suicide - especially a terrorist suicide?

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 08:18 PM
Imagine him trying to squeeze into a cockpit of a 109. The fat bastard probably would`t fit into a Me 323 Gigant.

When I first saw Battle of Britain, I thought that Goering wasn't I fighter ace anymore because he couldn't fit into his Fokker.

Hey, I was only 5!

Karle94
11-18-12, 08:23 PM
When I first saw Battle of Britain, I thought that Goering wasn't I fighter ace anymore because he couldn't fit into his Fokker.

Hey, I was only 5!

Damn, that really cracked me up. That and the image it created.

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 08:25 PM
@ Red Brow

I don't actually have that much of a problem with suicide bombing, as long as its for a good cause, which is why I hate Al Qaeda, who are trying to make everyone conform with there twisted version of Islam. If somebody had suicide-bombed Hitler, I'd be fine with that, except for the fact that somebody non-evil had died.

Also, you say that it's only western Christians who have a disconnect with God saying "Well, you've got a whole country laughing at you after the woman you loved betrayed you to them, I guess I'll let you kill those smug little bastards", but this was in the old testament, so it's part of the Jewish faith as well.

Red Brow
11-18-12, 08:39 PM
I don't think the Jews historically ever had a disconnect with suicide in warfare. I was speaking about modern Westernized McChristians - especially in America. Anyway you guys brought up the topic about suicide bombers. I just wanted to point out that it was something spoken of since ancient times.

Cybermat47
11-18-12, 08:41 PM
I don't think the Jews historically ever had a disconnect with suicide in warfare. I was speaking about modern Westernized McChristians - especially in America. Anyway you guys brought up the topic about suicide bombers. I just wanted to point out that it was something spoken of since ancient times.

And it was very interesting, thank you! Sorry, I thought that you were using it to turn this thread into a theological debate, sorry.

TLAM Strike
11-18-12, 09:50 PM
The problem we have is that each terrorist has a family of innocent civilians who upon his death will want to avenge him and become yet more terrorists.

The only logical solution is the eliminate The Cause that is the reason innocent civilians decide become terrorists in the first place or eliminate all innocent civilians before they become terrorists.

Yea logic sucks sometimes. :03:

Platapus
11-19-12, 05:47 AM
Too true.

For some reason, MacArthur strikes me as being douchey.

cf 1932 Bonus March

And you can throw Ike in there too.

Gerald
11-19-12, 10:03 AM
Many mention Al Qaeda, in their terror speculation (among all others) and of course they are real, but the threats of terrorists, they grow like mushrooms, and terror cells and must be fought with long-term intelligence information throughout the world, so that all countries pursue the same target.

Jimbuna
11-19-12, 02:04 PM
In my opinion, the worst military leader ever was Herman Goering.

If he hadn't been such a douche, he could've won the war. Instead, he ended up taking cyanide because he was too pussy to be hung.

Not even half as bad as Hitler.

Betonov
11-19-12, 02:08 PM
Wasnt it with Patton, that he had the lowest casualtie rate of all the allied commanders ??

Jimbuna
11-19-12, 02:31 PM
Wasnt it with Patton, that he had the lowest casualtie rate of all the allied commanders ??

I'm not sure but Montgomery certainly dropped some clangers and must have quite a few to his name.

Stealhead
11-19-12, 02:40 PM
Patton might have been a bit of a harsh man at times but he did lead from the front and most of the men under him respected him for this.True he did slap the two troops suffering from combat fatigue but he for what ever reason believed that they where malingerers at the time.

What he did not do is often ignored.The man responsible for the accident that Patton was in was intoxicated and could have been punished but Patton demanded that the man was not to be punished in anyway he did not want the man to receive a dishonorable discharge and negatively effect his life.

u crank
11-19-12, 05:13 PM
The problem we have is that each terrorist has a family of innocent civilians who upon his death will want to avenge him and become yet more terrorists.

I believe this works both ways though. How many people have become terrorists because innocent members of their family were killed and they want revenge.

The only logical solution is the eliminate The Cause that is the reason innocent civilians decide become terrorists in the first place or eliminate all innocent civilians before they become terrorists.

Yea logic sucks sometimes. :03:

Oh yea it does.:hmmm:

August
11-19-12, 05:49 PM

Compare for yourself. George Patton in dress uniform:
http://www.owensarchive.com/images/uploads/World%20War%202/Patton_in_Color.jpg

General Petraeus
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EC8X5fx4MOo/TCKvsKsGV4I/AAAAAAAADp0/vu0PqBvi1tw/s1600/General+Petraeus.gif

General Eisenhower
http://doinghistoryproject.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ike1.gif

And just for comparison:

Field marshal Goering
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/20/article-1244754-01CB755F0000044D-69_233x349.jpg

Cybermat47
11-19-12, 05:52 PM
Field marshal Goering
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/20/article-1244754-01CB755F0000044D-69_233x349.jpg

Look at the neck!

P.S. He wasn't a Field Marshal. He was promoted to Reichmarschall, second only to Oberkammando der Wehrmacht (Over-Commander [of] the Armed Forces) - Hitler.

Jimbuna
11-20-12, 11:33 AM
here's me thinking he was simply an overweight madman :hmmm:

August
11-20-12, 11:41 AM
Look at the neck!

P.S. He wasn't a Field Marshal. He was promoted to Reichmarschall, second only to Oberkammando der Wehrmacht (Over-Commander [of] the Armed Forces) - Hitler.

Reichmarschall, Field Marshal, Doorman at the Ritz Carlton, whatever, he still wasn't as much of a peacock as Petraeus.

If it were up to me I would limit ribbons to three rows, qualification badges to two only.

Betonov
11-20-12, 12:25 PM
If it were up to me I would limit ribbons to three rows, qualification badges to two only.

But weren't those ribbons earned :hmmm:

Oberon
11-20-12, 12:32 PM
Someone's hard-drive needs defragging...

Still, can't beat the Soviets for medal collections:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/H-44/Political%20and%20Military%20Personalities/Soviet%20Generals%20etc/MarshallZhukovHerooftheSovietUnion.jpg
Zhukov, who never managed to get through airport security unscathed.

Earned, though, no doubt about that. :yep:

August
11-20-12, 03:27 PM
But weren't those ribbons earned :hmmm:

Sure they are, but that doesn't mean they have to wear every single one they ever received, some, like the national defense ribbon for just being in the military.

August
11-20-12, 03:40 PM
Earned, though, no doubt about that. :yep:

I'm sure they were although wearing the actual medal instead of the ribbon is only for special occasions. This is how he would have normally have dressed.

http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g263627/hero89177/Georgy%20Zhukov.jpg

Now note that many of Zukov's medals are duplicates. In our army subsequent awards are identified by a oak leaf cluster pin or similar indication on the medal or ribbon itself. If we wore our awards like the Soviets did then Petraeus would have so many ribbons you wouldn't be able to tell what color his uniform was.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a General having a lot of medals, just with displaying all of them all the time. It makes them look cheap and showy (imo).

Betonov
11-20-12, 03:46 PM
Sure they are, but that doesn't mean they have to wear every single one they ever received, some, like the national defense ribbon for just being in the military.

Only 3 rows of top achievements, got it :up:

Oberon
11-20-12, 03:49 PM
I'm sure they were although wearing the actual medal instead of the ribbon is only for special occasions. This is how he would have normally have dressed.

http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g263627/hero89177/Georgy%20Zhukov.jpg

Now note that many of Zukov's medals are duplicates. In our army subsequent awards are identified by a oak leaf cluster pin or similar indication on the medal or ribbon itself. If we wore our awards like the Soviets did then Petraeus would have so many ribbons you wouldn't be able to tell what color his uniform was.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a General having a lot of medals, just with displaying all of them all the time. It makes them look cheap and showy (imo).

I hear you, and I agree. There's such a thing as going a tad too far with medals and ribbons, but really I think it's at the disgression and taste of the wearer. Having absolutely zero medals and ribbons to my name (well...aside from the badge to the left of this post :smug:) I can't really say how I'd wear them, but I tend to think of this pic:

http://www.forcefighters.com/public/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=2460;preview

Cybermat47
11-20-12, 04:54 PM
Reichmarschall, Field Marshal, Doorman at the Ritz Carlton, whatever, he still wasn't as much of a peacock as Petraeus.

Ooh, you are mistaken!

Goering wore all these in public:

Middle-ages peasant hunting outfit

Violet kimino

And many others...

And anyway, he pretty much destroyed his country due to his ineptness, so he pretty much was the worst leader ever, apart from Hitler. Though, at least Hitler had some successes!

Gerald
11-21-12, 09:15 AM
^strange :hmmm:

August
11-21-12, 09:42 AM
Ooh, you are mistaken!

Ok so he was just as big of a Peacock as Petraeus. :)

And anyway, he pretty much destroyed his country due to his ineptness, so he pretty much was the worst leader ever, apart from Hitler. Though, at least Hitler had some successes!

What successes? He lost the war and ruined Germany.

Jimbuna
11-21-12, 09:48 AM

Had me reading past posts did that :)

Catfish
11-21-12, 09:54 AM
Regarding Goering and his medals -

1 (One) Goering was the german unit for what a man could carry tin-wise, before collapsing.

Oberon
11-21-12, 12:38 PM
To be fair to Der Dicke, he was a WWI ace, not exactly Boelcke or Richtofen territory, and most of his pilots hated him because he was an arrogant stuck up idiot, but as anyone who has played a WWI flight sim knows, 22 kills is still an achievement.

Otherwise though he was a pompous stuck up arrogant idiot who deep sixed any chance the Luftwaffe could have had of victory and sabotaged the Wehrmacht and Kriegsmarines attempts to have the Luftwaffe co-operate with them. Well, except for the 17-20th May 1940 where the Stukas and Hs 123s of VIII. Fliegerkorps worked extremely well alongside Guderians Panzers to blast a path to the coast. This was how the CAS of the Luftwaffe should have worked, good radio links between the ground troops and the air troops, but as Oberleutnant Seidemann put it "never again was such a smoothly functioning system for discussing and planning joint operations achieved".

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 03:36 PM

Yes, but he did conquer Poland, the low countries, France, the Channel Islands, Ukraine, Greece, and many other countries.

He just got an even bigger head, gave stupid orders like 'No retreat', which lost the war.

What I was saying was that when Goering had things almost completely under his command, he lost.

Gerald
11-21-12, 04:06 PM
All great men have their weaknesses.

Jimbuna
11-21-12, 04:32 PM
Yes, but he did conquer Poland, the low countries, France, the Channel Islands, Ukraine, Greece, and many other countries.

He just got an even bigger head, gave stupid orders like 'No retreat', which lost the war.

What I was saying was that when Goering had things almost completely under his command, he lost.

Everything was lost in the end and at a huge cost to mankind.

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 04:40 PM
Everything was lost in the end and at a huge cost to mankind.

And, despite all the technological advances that WWII bought about, it was still a massive waste of life :nope:

Gerald
11-21-12, 04:43 PM
Not only that, the tracks of World War II are still there, and so for generations :nope:

Jimbuna
11-21-12, 04:56 PM
And, despite all the technological advances that WWII bought about, it was still a massive waste of life :nope:

Exactly :yep:

Stealhead
11-21-12, 06:35 PM
To be fair to Der Dicke, he was a WWI ace, not exactly Boelcke or Richtofen territory, and most of his pilots hated him because he was an arrogant stuck up idiot, but as anyone who has played a WWI flight sim knows, 22 kills is still an achievement.

Otherwise though he was a pompous stuck up arrogant idiot who deep sixed any chance the Luftwaffe could have had of victory and sabotaged the Wehrmacht and Kriegsmarines attempts to have the Luftwaffe co-operate with them. Well, except for the 17-20th May 1940 where the Stukas and Hs 123s of VIII. Fliegerkorps worked extremely well alongside Guderians Panzers to blast a path to the coast. This was how the CAS of the Luftwaffe should have worked, good radio links between the ground troops and the air troops, but as Oberleutnant Seidemann put it "never again was such a smoothly functioning system for discussing and planning joint operations achieved".

He once told Adolf Galland whose younger brother had just been KIA that day in an action with P-47s (Galland was reporting the presence of P-47s in German airspace for the first time) That Galland was a liar and that no American aircraft had penetrated German airspace.

Imagine hearing that after you know for a fact that your own brother had just been killed.

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 06:54 PM
He once told Adolf Galland whose younger brother had just been KIA that day in an action with P-47s (Galland was reporting the presence of P-47s in German airspace for the first time) That Galland was a liar and that no American aircraft had penetrated German airspace.

Imagine hearing that after you know for a fact that your own brother had just been killed.

In my opinion, Germany would have won the war if Galland was head of the Luftwaffe.

Not only was he a fighter ace, but a superb strategist as well.

August
11-21-12, 07:02 PM

Dontcha just love politicians taking credit for everything.

He didn't conquer Poland any more than Obama killed bin Laden. Those countries were conquered by the German Army with it's excellent field leaders. Not some syphilitic ex-corporal turned dictator hiding in a Berlin bunker.

Yes he sure did. Switching to bombing cities when he had the RAF on it's heels was a foolish mistake. Of course hitler believing that he could make peace with the British after Dunkirk was just as foolish as was declaring war on the United States.

Stealhead
11-21-12, 07:06 PM
In my opinion, Germany would have won the war if Galland was head of the Luftwaffe.

Not only was he a fighter ace, but a superb strategist as well.

I disagree by the time Galland had any real power it was already too late and the pilot rotation system in Germany was poorly set up meaning that many skilled pilot that could have been rotated back to train others never got the chance.As far as I am aware he had no issue with the rotation system.

If you overall military strategy is poor you will never win even if you have a lot of good generals Germany lost the war because the top leadership was stupid.One good general wont change that
and Germany during WWII is proof of this. When Germany declared war on the Soviet Union they pretty much sealed their fate.

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 07:08 PM
Dontcha just love politicians taking credit for everything.

He didn't conquer Poland any more than Obama killed bin Laden. Those countries were conquered by the German Army with it's excellent field leaders. Not some syphilitic ex-corporal turned dictator hiding in a Berlin bunker

Actually, Hitler came up with the strategies for invading Poland, the low Countries and France, and was actually on the front line during the bombing of Warsaw.

He also singlehandedly came up with the idea of invading Russia...:D

Oberon
11-21-12, 07:09 PM
I don't think they'd have won the war, but the Luftwaffe would certainly have done better. It was Hitler that ordered the shift to city bombing, not Der Dicke, and Hitler who ordered the 262 to be converted to a fighter-bomber, not Goering.
Galland might have been able to persuade Hitler to drop some of his more fantastical ideas, but the problems from the top would still roll down hill and the Fuhrers moods were notorious.

Oberon
11-21-12, 07:10 PM
Actually, Hitler came up with the strategies for invading Poland, the low Countries and France, and was actually on the front line during the bombing of Warsaw.

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Not+sure+if+child+abuse+or+just+lazy+dad+_4deeca61 c271b7e4aa7580ff07ca11ea.jpg

Gerald
11-21-12, 07:14 PM
^Yes, some text above....? :hmm2:

Oberon
11-21-12, 07:24 PM

Indeed, the guy was an idiot, a pretty good pilot (in a biplane) but a self-important fool with delusions of grandeur. Whenever something didn't go his way, accusations of cowardice were the first things to come from Goerings office, including one particularly vehement order given to forces in Sicily that they were all failures because they were being beaten by the Allies.

August
11-21-12, 07:47 PM

Yeah he came up with the idea, heck you and I can come up with similar hair brained schemes too and as for grand strategies I personally have invaded Poland many times in all kinds of games both online and board, but it's a long step from fantasy to reality. I believe that no way would hitlers plans to sweep over the continent have worked if it wasn't for the Generals making it happen.

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 08:04 PM
Yeah he came up with the idea, heck you and I can come up with similar hair brained schemes too and as for grand strategies I personally have invaded Poland many times in all kinds of games both online and board, but it's a long step from fantasy to reality. I believe that no way would hitlers plans to sweep over the continent have worked if it wasn't for the Generals making it happen.

His Generals actually hated his ideas, specifically the ones that resulted in quick and easy victory for the Nazis. However, they reluctantly went along with his ideas.

August
11-21-12, 08:18 PM
His Generals actually hated his ideas, specifically the ones that resulted in quick and easy victory for the Nazis. However, they reluctantly went along with his ideas.

That's an even better testament to the skill and professionalism of the German Generals i'd say. It takes true brilliance to find ways to make bad ideas work. Anyone who has worked for a bad boss knows what i'm talking about.

Cybermat47
11-21-12, 08:20 PM
That's an even better testament to the skill and professionalism of the German Generals i'd say. It takes true brilliance to find ways to make bad ideas work. Anyone who has worked for a bad boss knows what i'm talking about.

OK, fair enough.

I'm going to look up pictures of cats now.

Gerald
11-22-12, 10:32 AM
OK, fair enough.

I'm going to look up pictures of cats now. Say hello to the cats, from me :)

Stealhead
11-22-12, 11:52 AM
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/datsun260zyojimbo/1200798180710-1.gif

Gerald
11-22-12, 03:29 PM
^ The cats looking good,:yep:

Stealhead
11-22-12, 07:17 PM
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q527/datsun260zyojimbo/d54b14fe-2703-4ca1-936a-03d302fd3487.jpg

Gerald
11-22-12, 07:34 PM
Appropriate in this thread,:)

Jimbuna
11-23-12, 12:18 PM
Three excellent recent posts on the subject :doh:

Gerald
11-23-12, 10:41 PM
Three excellent recent posts on the subject :doh: :yeah:

soopaman2
11-24-12, 12:27 AM
I once farted the first 6 notes of the star spangled banner. Never could I reproduce it, even after bean night.

Thats makes us the best nation on earth, no man can fart a national anthem. God save the Queen does not count, too easy tone wise, lets see your rectum hit the high note!? And the rockets red *pooot* the *poot* *pooting* in air.....:D

Now that is respect,

Jimbuna
11-24-12, 05:47 AM
http://imgcash5.imageshack.us/img509/9666/farthv4.gif

Gerald
11-24-12, 07:16 AM
Ouch,:huh:

Jimbuna
11-24-12, 07:50 AM
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2515/fartinface1.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/fartinface1.gif/)

Gerald
11-24-12, 07:52 AM
:haha:

Jimbuna
11-24-12, 08:03 AM
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2063/image2rza.png

Gerald
11-24-12, 09:16 PM
:salute:

Stealhead
11-24-12, 11:07 PM
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2515/fartinface1.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/fartinface1.gif/)

We call that dusting crops.

Sometimes when my daughter or wife is watching TV I will do that and blame the dog it has to be a silent but violent in order to achieve maximum success.

Jimbuna
11-25-12, 05:57 AM
We call that dusting crops.

Sometimes when my daughter or wife is watching TV I will do that and blame the dog it has to be a silent but violent in order to achieve maximum success.

LOL :)