PDA

View Full Version : Iran group 'to lose terror tag'

Jimbuna
09-22-12, 07:05 AM
The US is set to remove dissident Iranian group Mujahideen-e Khalq from its terror blacklist, officials say.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has sent a classified opinion to Congress and a decision is expected to be announced in the following days.

The question I would ask is...."Does a leapord ever change its spots"? :hmm2:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19684589

Tribesman
09-22-12, 08:38 AM
Wow, they spent a lot of money trying to buy politicians into forgetting all their death to America death to Israel spiel, Saddams favourite jihadi terrorists are opening up their US terrorist fund raising offices again.
What was it, was it their 8th or 9th annual attempt to buy enough politicians to get the change in status?
Since this will mean their old terrorist funding bank accounts in the US will be unfrozen I hope it means the families of the americans they murdered can take all that money off them as compensation.

Skybird
09-22-12, 08:54 AM
Clinton... Clinton...wasn't there a brainless doll of that name recently wondering in the media why things happened in Libya while the US meant it so well with them? Or was it that Clinton whose department had decided that the guarding of the Libyan embassy should not be left to the military, but to unarmed private guards and Libyan guards, to not give the sight of an armed-to-the teeth oppressor? Or is it the Clinton whose department thought that the warnings of a terror attack on the embassy that were given by the Libyans several days ahead of the two days officially admitted, were to be ignored and not taken seriously?

She really understands "appeasement" as a discipline in some sporting event where she intends to compete and win the title, eh?

Anyhow, a Libyan riot has for a chance turned against a militia engaged in that assault, and seized some of its bases. If they continue and throw out the "extremists" as well who have taken over the government, then I may be tempted to actually think it is possible that this maybe could mean something.

Until then, I rate it as a dayfly.

MH
09-22-12, 12:08 PM
Changing. reality by wishful. triping...right
:doh: