PDA

View Full Version : Swedish magazine to publish Kate pictures

Jimbuna
09-19-12, 11:22 AM
Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon even when it's old news :shifty:

Swedish celebrity magazine Se och Hoer has published photographs of the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing topless.
The three-page spread includes 11 pictures of Prince William's wife Catherine, including one which shows her removing her bikini bottoms.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19649604

BossMark
09-19-12, 11:27 AM
Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon even when it's old news :shifty:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19649604
Dont think they care as long as they make loads of money :nope:

Jimbuna
09-19-12, 11:30 AM
Dont think they care as long as they make loads of money :nope:

Yeah and it looks like the Danes and Irish are going to do likewise :nope:

Gerald
09-19-12, 11:31 AM
Well,well.just as u say old news,btw congrats to 70k post, :woot:

mapuc
09-19-12, 03:51 PM
Errr just to correct you. it's the danish Se & Hør that's going to publissh these famouse picture. If the Swedish Se & Hør is going to do it, then it must be through the owner (danish Se & Hør*)

* Look & Hear

Markus

Jimbuna
09-19-12, 03:58 PM
Errr just to correct you. it's the danish Se & Hør that's going to publissh these famouse picture. If the Swedish Se & Hør is going to do it, then it must be through the owner (danish Se & Hør*)

* Look & Hear

Markus

If the above is for my attention I'm simply going by what was reported in the original link.

mapuc
09-19-12, 04:21 PM
If the above is for my attention I'm simply going by what was reported in the original link.

I'm sorry Jim, didn't see your post and the swedish Se & Hör is going to bring those famouse pics as mentioned in this thread.

And I'm not going to buy this paper

Markus

Cybermat47
09-19-12, 06:08 PM
Anybody who looks at those pictures will be executed.

(The RAF knows where you live)

Rilder
09-20-12, 12:18 AM
Just breasts, whoop de bloody do. Maybe if people stopped over-sexualizing them it wouldn't be such a big deal if a famous tosser gets caught showing them.

antikristuseke
09-20-12, 12:26 AM
Just breasts, whoop de bloody do. Maybe if people stopped over-sexualizing them it wouldn't be such a big deal if a famous tosser gets caught showing them.

This, a million times this.