PDA

View Full Version : Some Simple Questions

ejbeadles
06-23-12, 11:48 AM
I recently started playing SH IV and have been going through the process of learning manual targeting through Dick O'Kane method (Thanks Rockin Robin!). While watching training videos I noticed a couple of things they were doing that I cannot. How do I:

1. When you have many navpoints plotted on the Nav Map I have seen players be able to delete them all at one time. How do you do this?

2. I saw the use of "Shift+I" used to identify a target. Not working for me. I'm using RFB 2.0 if that matters.

3. When I install the RSRDC for RFB my nav maps get screwed up. They seem to be at a real low resolution for some reason. This sound familiar to anyone?

If this is posted incorrectly, be gentle, as this is my first time.

Thanks
Ed

Rockin Robbins
06-23-12, 12:13 PM
I recently started playing SH IV and have been going through the process of learning manual targeting through Dick O'Kane method (Thanks Rockin Robin!). While watching training videos I noticed a couple of things they were doing that I cannot. How do I:

1. When you have many navpoints plotted on the Nav Map I have seen players be able to delete them all at one time. How do you do this?
Click on one and shift-delete I believe!

2. I saw the use of "Shift+I" used to identify a target. Not working for me. I'm using RFB 2.0 if that matters.

It matters. That only works if you are using my TMOPlot mod or have used keyboard configurator to redefine shift-i to "what the sam hill is that?" Loading up TMOPlot will give your the TMO key configurations no matter what mods you are running. Very handy.

3. When I install the RSRDC for RFB my nav maps get screwed up. They seem to be at a real low resolution for some reason. This sound familiar to anyone?

If this is posted incorrectly, be gentle, as this is my first time.

Thanks
Ed

No, it doesn't sound familiar. I run TMO though, so I'm no help at all here.

ejbeadles
06-23-12, 01:35 PM
Thanks!! These items seem to work just fine.

Rockin Robbins
06-23-12, 08:27 PM
Oops, I made a mistake. It's TMOKeys that change the keyboard layout, not TMOPlot. You probably figured that out yourself...