PDA

View Full Version : New: World of Battleships teaser trailer

Sonarman
06-09-12, 11:03 AM
A new trailer for the forthcoming MMO "World of Battleships" has appeared on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UprN5aXy5E).

difool2
06-09-12, 11:16 AM
A recent press release seemed to indicate that there would be some servers which would contain ships, planes AND tanks all duking it out together. I say "seemed" because said statement appeared to be ambiguous.

Platapus
06-09-12, 11:19 AM
Probably one of the worst trailers for a video game I have seen in a while.

It told me nothing about the game. I already was aware that ships in WWII sink.:down:

Krauter
06-09-12, 04:16 PM
Yeap.. All that I gathered from that was that its probably going to be another Navyfield with shinier graphics

Rilder
06-09-12, 05:30 PM
A recent press release seemed to indicate that there would be some servers which would contain ships, planes AND tanks all duking it out together. I say "seemed" because said statement appeared to be ambiguous.

That's probably talking about clan wars where (I think I read somewhere in a news release but just as likely in rumors) if a clan's world of warplanes team wins a battle over a certain territory the World of Tanks team will receive bonuses to their battle in the area, like a Ground attack run.

Yeap.. All that I gathered from that was that its probably going to be another Navyfield with shinier graphics

I don't think its going to be that bad, yeah don't expect a simulation but don't expect a crappy game. (Do expect a crappy community though)

Krauter
06-10-12, 06:07 PM
That's probably talking about clan wars where (I think I read somewhere in a news release but just as likely in rumors) if a clan's world of warplanes team wins a battle over a certain territory the World of Tanks team will receive bonuses to their battle in the area, like a Ground attack run.

I don't think its going to be that bad, yeah don't expect a simulation but don't expect a crappy game. (Do expect a crappy community though)

I don't think Navyfield is a crappy game either, but going on the way the devs carried themselves as well as how the community is in WoT, I'm probably going to steer clear of this.