PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite Crew Member?

VonApist
03-08-12, 03:34 AM
So far in this carrerr Stabsbottsmaner Eckermann, my boat's gunner has been superb

On top of all, he (and his crew) managed to send to the bottom a whale factory ship with 30 X 88m cannon shots from a distance of 4Km

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2908/crewdz.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/crewdz.jpg/)

Sailor Steve
03-08-12, 09:35 AM
That's a lot better than they ever did in real life. I'm using SH3 Commander, so I have a lot more (as in 1.7 billion) possible names, and I run several careers at the same time, so I don't get to know my crews well enough to really appreciate them individually.

VonApist
03-08-12, 11:00 AM
That's a lot better than they ever did in real life. I'm using SH3 Commander, so I have a lot more (as in 1.7 billion) possible names, and I run several careers at the same time, so I don't get to know my crews well enough to really appreciate them individually.

I bet its a lot better than real life. I also run SH3 Commander, but in my current career this chap has been magnificent. Hope he wont be transferred soon

BossMark
03-08-12, 11:50 AM
All my crew members are my favourites :salute::salute: :yeah:

Hinrich Schwab
03-08-12, 01:30 PM
All my crew members are my favourites :salute::salute: :yeah:

I agree with this, but have one notable exception; Bernard!:damn::D

Sepp von Ch.
03-08-12, 02:41 PM
My answer to this question: every sailor who does his job well in my U-Boat!:lurk:

Raticon
03-08-12, 03:04 PM
My watch-officer. Everytime i manage to drag him from his bed and up to his actual post to do some spotting he manages to find something sweet. after 350k tons in my career, never changing my watchman i gave him the iron cross I-class for his dedication with the binoculars.

My hydrophone-operator tends to be highly favorised and find himself in a rain of medals. Last time in my last convoy where he managed to spot a big, fat convoy while i was submerged and resting my crew. My personal record of amount of ships sunk was during that patrol, 9 ships totalling about 70k tons. Now as i am closing towards 1942 and good hydrophoning get's a more and more important part of the order of the day, i am perfectly sure he will do even better!

I awarded him the german cross in gold for his dedication with the phones that night. Had he slept on his watch (like everyone else was at the time), we would have missed that convoy entirely.