PDA

View Full Version : New cool periscope?

DelphiUniverse
03-03-12, 07:56 PM
Hi. I want to install the best and coolest looking periscope graphics, preferably with sounds included. I like ticking sounds when you rotate the periscope. But is there some very cool periscopes out there, stand-alone periscope adds? I don't want to install big mods just to get a periscope. Can someone guide me to a download link?

Thanks in advance :-)

DelphiUniverse
03-05-12, 08:32 AM
I'll try again, can someone guide me to a periscope mod that will give me a large nice new periscope graphics, when you rotate it you hear little clicking sounds too, but it have to be a standalone mod and not mess with the UI of the different controls?

Captain_AJ
03-05-12, 01:22 PM
I'll try again, can someone guide me to a periscope mod that will give me a large nice new periscope graphics, when you rotate it you hear little clicking sounds too, but it have to be a standalone mod and not mess with the UI of the different controls?

Are you looking for fuctionality or just a cool scope ?

DelphiUniverse
03-05-12, 02:34 PM
Are you looking for fuctionality or just a cool scope ?

Only a cool scope, I want to use the original functionality that comes with SH5. I would like to use something like the scopes that comes with NewUI by TheDarkWraith.