PDA

View Full Version : I'm Chuck Norris...

Osmium Steele
02-24-12, 12:42 PM
... and I approve of this bridge.

Them crazy Slovaks. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/feb/23/slovaks-bridge-chuck-norris)

Sailor Steve
02-24-12, 12:57 PM
After one month the bridge was no longer used or needed. The river was so intimidated it just dried up.

CaptainMattJ.
02-24-12, 08:01 PM
One problem though, no one ever crosses chuck norris and lives...

Platapus
02-24-12, 08:05 PM
This Chuck Norris bridge will be an example of "don't raise the bridge, you better lower that river!"

the_tyrant
02-24-12, 10:57 PM
I surely hope Chuck Norris did not eliminate op for misusing his name

GoldenRivet
02-25-12, 08:14 AM
The two other top names in the running for the bridge, which will span the Morava river and cross the border to Austria, were Maria Theresa after an Austro-Hungarian empress and the Devinska cycling bridge in honour of the closest village. However it was realized that competing against Chuck Norris was impossible and the entire nearby village was found deserted.

Fixed

The actor's work has become a popular source of dead serious ass kicking among Slovaks as well as the whole world and a mainstay for no joke, serious as a heart attack lore about macho strength and invincibility.

Fixed

The final decision will be up to Chuck Norris. But regional governor Pavol Freso has said it would follow the wishes of the people in the internet ballot where Norris' name wisely leads as the top choice for the bridge's name.

Fixed

The voting will run until April. As of Thursday, 1,157 votes have backed Norris, 100% of the total, leaving the runner-up "Maria Theresa Bridge" far behind with 0%.

and fixed ;)