PDA

View Full Version : Opened tubes

PacificWolf
02-15-12, 05:45 AM
Is there any way to check are my tube doors are open or closed?
I know i can check it on external camera or tap Q to see if they are closing or opening, but when I am in the middle of battle and want to check it i dont have time to go to external camera or closing and opening them all again.
My point is, are there any mod that display opened tubes, for example on periscope station?
I know that the tubes are blinking when they are loaded so is there a posibility to change colors when the tubes are opened or closed?

Please help.

andy_311
02-15-12, 06:52 AM
Press "T" this will take you to the torpedo loadout, select a tube and double click on it it will tell you if it's open or closed.

PacificWolf
02-15-12, 06:59 AM
Thanks i didnt know that, but is there an option to make this visible on torp panel in periscope station?
I know that when the tubes are loaded they have green color, when the torp is loading they blinking so can i create a mod for them to be red when tubes are open and green (standard) when closed?
Is that possible?

merc4ulfate
02-19-12, 10:28 PM
I run tmo and the "T" double click doesnt work for me and there is no green color on loading

PacificWolf
02-20-12, 02:48 PM
I run tmo and the "T" double click doesnt work for me and there is no green color on loading
Thats because TMO has its own torpedo panel.