PDA

View Full Version : Das Boot framed: i think its brill!!

flag4
02-01-12, 03:52 PM
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2176/dsc01476s.jpg

ordered full size film poster from amazon, had it framed by a friend. its set in defused glass. 37.3/4" x 28.3/4"

:D

andwii
02-01-12, 04:14 PM
OMG DO WANT! lol

Sailor Steve
02-01-12, 10:26 PM
Boy's gotta have a hobby. :D

Not my thing, but I know what it is to have something that makes you smile whenever you see it. :sunny:

Jimbuna
02-02-12, 08:54 AM
Nice one http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/thumbsup.gif

TDK1044
02-02-12, 09:58 AM
I know what it is to have something that makes you smile whenever you see it. :sunny:

Boasting again, Steve! :)

Herr-Berbunch
02-02-12, 10:24 AM
I think it's brill too, and I'd like it, but I don't think the wife'd go for it - it was all I could do to get a signed copy of The Two Ronnies 'Fork Handles' sketch on the wall. *just waiting for the unfunny one to go and it'll be worth a fortune* :oops:

von Kinderei
02-02-12, 11:51 AM
I like it ... :yeah:

Missing Name
02-02-12, 12:11 PM
Looks great!

Victor Schutze
02-02-12, 12:31 PM
Man, I am jealous of your poster. :shifty:

Sailor Steve
02-02-12, 01:11 PM
Boasting again, Steve! :)
:rotfl2:

Unfortunately, no. Not about that anyway. :D

Jimbuna
02-02-12, 06:29 PM
I think it's brill too, and I'd like it, but I don't think the wife'd go for it - it was all I could do to get a signed copy of The Two Ronnies 'Fork Handles' sketch on the wall. *just waiting for the unfunny one to go and it'll be worth a fortune* :oops:

Ditto.....got a LE print of HMS Kelly signed by five survivors and two copies of the very rare HMS Hood prints by Robert Taylor and signed by the suvivor Ted Briggs.

http://www.military-art.com/mall/more.php?ProdID=16029

I purchased them over thirty years ago and whilst my fathers was framed and displayed (like the example above, mine is still in the cardboard tube it was delivered in.

zwitasch
02-02-12, 07:44 PM
Cool

HW3
02-02-12, 08:58 PM
Makes a nice addition to the gaming room decor! :up:

Jimbuna
02-03-12, 03:07 PM
Noit so much an investment but more of a 'that looks nice to have'.

PappyCain
02-04-12, 03:53 PM
Jimbuna,

Ditto.....got a LE print of HMS Kelly signed by five survivors and two copies of the very rare HMS Hood prints by Robert Taylor and signed by the suvivor Ted Briggs.

Ted Briggs was quite the nice fellow. My friend David led the subsea expedition on the HOOD which you might like to see. You can read the book "Hood and Bismark" for more info ..

I will post a link to follow on. http://www.hmshood.com/hoodtoday/2001expedition/index.htm (http://www.hmshood.com/hoodtoday/2001expedition/index.htm)

http://www.pbs.org/hood/news/images/ted_briggs_cork.jpg

http://www.oceaneering.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/MagellanROV-2005.jpg

Ted Briggs, the sole living survivor from Hood, was transported to the expedition vessel to pay a final tribute to his former friends and shipmates and was allowed to physically release the memorial plaque on to Hood.

:salute:

Jimbuna
02-04-12, 04:40 PM
Brilliant link and very much appreciated Pappy http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/thumbsup.gif

flag4
02-06-12, 06:07 AM

surely a little diplomacy and TLC will get it!

thanks for the positive reviews all!

my friend has just been round and he likes it too and he isnt interested in the subject matter.

my children think im 'weird' but then again they probably would untill its their turn to do something 'weird' !!

Herr-Berbunch
02-06-12, 08:25 AM
my children think im 'weird' but then again they probably would until its their turn to do something 'weird' !!

Parents and children will always think the other is weird for something or other. It's the way of the world. My step-son thinks I'm weird as I've recorded quite a few old films recently (Tora, Tora, Tora. Operation Crossbow. We Dive at Dawn. Above us the Waves. Etc.), and I think he's weird as he'd rather watch some other films. :damn:

K-61
02-06-12, 04:09 PM
Very nice. Now I want one. Anyone remember the grid map that came with "Aces of the Deep?" Anyone still have theirs? I had mine professionally mounted and seaded to plaque board. It has a hanger on the back, but I have not hung it yet, just keep it next to my system for when I need a quick map reference.

von Kinderei
02-06-12, 05:32 PM
Thanks for share'N the link Pappycain ... :yeah:

PappyCain
02-06-12, 08:24 PM
Mr. Briggs passed away in 2008. David told me about the service. Something special.

http://ukniwm.wordpress.com/2008/11/20/last-survivor-of-hms-hood-dies/ (http://ukniwm.wordpress.com/2008/11/20/last-survivor-of-hms-hood-dies/)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1069520/Last-survivor-battle-cruiser-HMS-Hood-Second-World-War-died-age-85.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1069520/Last-survivor-battle-cruiser-HMS-Hood-Second-World-War-died-age-85.html)

Jimbuna
02-07-12, 11:10 AM
~SALUTE~

flag4
02-07-12, 01:04 PM
Very nice. Now I want one. Anyone remember the grid map that came with "Aces of the Deep?" Anyone still have theirs? I had mine professionally mounted and seaded to plaque board. It has a hanger on the back, but I have not hung it yet, just keep it next to my system for when I need a quick map reference.

something i got done last year. i can see it from my computer chair!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5958/dsc01527i.jpg

Jimbuna
02-07-12, 03:05 PM
Coolio http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

flag4
02-07-12, 03:49 PM
...forgot to give dimensions

24.5" x 17.3/4"

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9555/dsc01528n.jpg

..i think the poster was ordered from u-boat.net web site. it came from germany very well wrapped and i payed through pay-pal, so no funny business!

cheers jim!

just done some digging. it has come from u-boat.net and i think i have found the page for it: http://www.uboat.net/maps/3401.html

im not sure if the page or the offer is still running but if you scroll down there is a payement link and an email address.
also in the search box you could type Kriegsmarine Map 3401.
i hope this helps anyone whishing to buy one. it cost me 4.99Euros and about 3.99euros for postage.
im really pleased with. it looks authentic. my only niggle is i whish it was BIGGER!!:D

Jimbuna
02-07-12, 03:56 PM
...forgot to give dimensions

24.5" x 17.3/4"

..i think the poster was ordered from u-boat.net web site. it came from germany very well wrapped and i payed through pay-pal, so no funny business!

cheers jim!

I'm seriously considering getting one myself http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/pirate.gif

Kapt Z
02-07-12, 05:43 PM
That grid map does look pretty sweet!
:up:

PappyCain
02-08-12, 08:10 AM
Yes. I have one. Trick for me is I have a large table for my PC. I do the SH3 of course but also do flight sims. I slip the chart for whatever I am into under a plexiglass plate on the table top and look down on it as I navigate or plan my strategy ... neat-o. I can even write on the plexiglass with this crayon pen and wash with a wet cloth .. double neat-o.

flag4
02-08-12, 11:12 AM
I can even write on the plexiglass with this crayon pen and wash with a wet cloth .. double neat-o.

now that IS cool.:yep:

kartengruppe
04-02-12, 02:30 PM
I don't understand why people buy reproduction of KM nautical charts.

I don't know ...
... but I prefer original items

visit my collection --> here (http://www.kartengruppe.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=36&Itemid=28) <--

this is the index on april 2012:

Deutsche Admiralitätskarten nach seegebieten geordnet

Ostsee (vai al dettaglio)

Ostsee - Dänische Küste - GROSSER BELT Südlicher Teil (D.Adm. 12)
Ostsee - Kleiner Belt - ALSENG SUND UND AUSTENBURGER FÖRDER (D.Adm. 27)
Ostsee - Deutsche und Dänische Küste - KIELER BUCHT (D.Adm. 30)
Ostsee - Deutsche und Dänische Küste - MECKLENBURGER BUCHT (D.Adm. 36 O-Blatt)
Ostsee - Deutsche und Dänische Küste - MECKLENBURGER BUCHT (D.Adm. 36 W-Blatt)
Deutsche und Dänische Küste - KLEINER BELT (D.Adm. 38)
Deutsche und Dänische Küste - KLEINER BELT (D.Adm. 38, anno 1945)
Deutsche und Dänische Küste - KLEINER BELT (D.Adm. 38 N-Blatt)
Die Ostsee VON GEDSER ODDE BIS BORHOLM (D.Adm. 40W)
Ostsee - Deutsche Küste - DIE SCHLEI VON SCHLEIMUNDE BIS SCHLESWIG (D.Adm. 41)
Schleswig-Holstein - KAISER-WILHELM-KANAL (D.Adm. 42) new!
Die Ostsee VON OLAND BIS HELSINGFORS (D.Adm. 52)
Ostsee - Deutsche Küste - POMMERSCHE BUCHT UND STETTINER HAFF (D.Adm. 55)
Ostsee - KUSTE VON POMMERN - Ostlicher Teil (D.Adm. 58)
DIE OSTSEE, MITTLERERER TEIL (D.Adm. 60)
Ostsee - Deutsche Küste - KIELER HAFEN (D.Adm. 67)
Ostsee - Deutsche Küste - KIELER HAFEN, anno 1945 (D.Adm. 67)
Ostsee - Finnischer Meerbusen - SUDKUSTE VON FINNLAND HANGO BIS STOR JUSSARO (D.Adm. 71)
Ostsee - Finnischer Meerbusen - SUDKUSTE VON FINNLAND STOR JUSSARO BIS RONNSKAR (D.Adm. 72)
DIE OSTSEE Nord Blatt (D.Adm. 98) (venduta)
DIE OSTSEE Sud Blatt (D.Adm. 98) (venduta)
DIE NORD- UND OSTSEE ZWISCHEN TEXEL UND ARKONA (D.Adm. 102, Tit. III Nr. 1)
DIE NORD- UND OSTSEE ZWISCHEN TEXEL UND ARKONA Nord Blatt (D.Adm. 102 NB)
Ostsee - Schwedische Küste - STOCKOLMER SCHÄREN DELARÖ – HUVUDSKÄR - SANDHAMN (D.Adm. 116)
Ostsee - Schwedische Kuste - GEWASSER UM OLAND UND GOTLAND NORDLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 168)
Ostsee - Schwedische Küste - KALMAR SUND MORBYLANKA BIS DAMMAN (D.Adm. 179)
Die Ostsee - VON JERSHÖFT BIS STEINORT (D.Adm. 240)
BOTTEN SEE Nord Blatt (D.Adm. 241-NB)
BOTTEN SEE Sud Blatt (D.Adm. 241H-SB)
REEDE UND HAFEN VON KOPENHAGEN (D.Adm. 289)
Ostsee - Danische und Schwedische Küste - DER SUND NORDLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 328)
Ostsee - Estnische Küste - VERGI BIS ASERI (D.Adm. 1306)
Ostsee - Finnische Küste - NORD-KVARKEN STUBBEN BIS STORGRUND (D.Adm. 1322)

Nordsee, Kanal und Irische See, Europäisches Nordmeer und Nördliches Eismeer (vai al dettaglio)

MarGeo-Kartenmappe Norwegen - 9 Karten (Nautische Büch Nr. 4030) (vai al dettaglio)
ZEICHEN UND ABKÜRZUNGEN IN DEN DEUTSCHEN ADMIRALITÄTSKARTEN (D.Adm. 1)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - MUNDUNGEN DER JADE UND WESER (D.Adm. 2)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE WESER VOM DWARS GAT BIS WREMER LOCH (D.Adm. 3)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE WESER VOM DWARS GAT BIS WREMER LOCH (S.B. Karte Nr. 3) new!
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE WESER VOM WREMER LOCH BIS BREMERHAVEN (S.B. Karte Nr. 4) new!
NordSee - Deutsche Küste - DIE WESER VON BREMERHAVEN BIS ELSFLET (D.Adm. 5)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE WESER VON ELSFLETH BIS BREMEN (D.Adm. 6)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE JADE SÜDLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 7) new!
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - REEDE VON WILHELMSHAVEN (D.Adm. 8)
Nordsee - Detsche Butcht - TEXEL BIS CUXHAVEN (D.Adm. 48)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - MÜNDUNGEN DER JADE, WESER & ELBE (D.Adm. 49) new!
Nordsee - DEUTSCHE BUCHT (D.Adm. 50)
Nordsee - DEUTSCHE BUCHT - Sudblatt (D.Adm. 50)
Nordsee - SKAGERRAK (D.Adm. 63)
DER KANAL (D.Adm. 66 O-blatt)
DER KANAL (D.Adm. 66 W-blatt)
Nord-See, WEST-KUSTE VON SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, NORDLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 70 - Tit. III, Nr. 8)
Nordsee – Dänische und Norwegische Küste - HORNS RIFF BIS LINDESNES (D.Adm. 82W)
Nordsee - Niederländische Küste - DIE WESTFRIESISCHEN INSELN (D.Adm. 84) new!
Nordsee - Deutsche Küste - HELGOLAND (S.B. Karte Nr. 88G) new!
Nordsee - Niederländische Küste - EINFAHARTEN NACH AMSTERDAM (D.Adm. 93)
DIE NORDSEE, Nordblatt (D.Adm. 112)
DIE NORDSEE, Sudblatt (D.Adm. 112)
DIE NORDSEE - Sudlicher Teil (D.Adm. 194)
Nordsee - England Ostküste - THEMSE MUNDUNG (D.Adm. 198)
Nordsee - England. Ostküste - FLAMBOROUGH HEAD BIS SOUTHER POINT (D.Adm. 217)
Nordsee - England. Ostküste - TEES BUCHT (D.Adm. 218)
Nordsee - England. Südküste - HAFEN VON BLYTH (D.Adm. 223)
Nordsee - Schottland. Ostkuste - FORTH MUNDUNG (D.Adm. 227)
Der Kanal - Englische und Franzosische kuste - STRASSE VON DOVER (D.Adm. 245)
Nordsee - Deutsche Küste - DIE ELBE VON BRUNSBUTTEL BIS KRAÜTSAND (D.Adm. 247)
Nordsee - Deutsche Kuste - DIE ELBE VON BRUNSHAUSEN BIS TINSDAHL (D.Adm. 249) new!
Nordsee - Deutsche Küste - DIE ELBE VON TINSDAHL BIS ÖVELGÖNNE (D.Adm. 250)
Der Kanal - England. Südküste - SOLENT KANAL (D.Adm. 264)
Der Kanal - Nordkuste von Frankreich - CHERBOURG BIS FECAMP (D.Adm. 266) (venduta)
Der Kanal - Frankreich. Nordkuste - SEINE MUNDUNG (D.Adm. 267)
Der Kanal - England. Südküste - HAFEN VON PORTLAND (D.Adm. 271)
Der Kanal - Sud und Westkuste von England - TREVOSE HD. BIS LIZARD HD. UND SCILLY INSELN (D.Adm. 276)
Der Kanal - Frankreich. Nordkuste - ST. GERMAIN BIS CHERBOURG UND KANAL INSELN (D.Adm. 277)
Nordsee - England. Ostkuste - HAFEN VON DOVER (D.Adm. 288)
Nordsee – Niederländische Küste - SEEGATS VON BROUWERSHAVEN UND ZIERIKSEE (D.Adm. 332)
Irischer Kanal - Westküste von England und Schottland - WALNEY PT. BIS MULL OF GALLOWAY UND ISLE OF MAN (D.Adm. 806)
Nördliches Eismeer - BARENT SEE, Südlicher Teil, Fischereikarte, O.Blatt (D.Adm. 976 O.Blatt)
Der Kanal - Nordküste von Frankreich - OST PIC BIS KAP FRÉHEL (D.Adm. 1037)
Nord-Atlantischer Ozean - HANKERPLÄTZE BEI DEN HEBRIDEN (D.Adm. 1173)
Europäisches Nordmeer und Barents See - NORWEGEN BIS BÄREN INSEL Fischereikarte (D.Adm. 1182F)

Nord Atlantischer Ozean (vai al dettaglio)

Nordliches Eismeer - NORDOST KUSTE VON ISLAND (D.Adm. 254)
N-Atlantischer Ozean - Küste von Portugal TAJO-MÜNDUNG (D.Adm. 307)
Atlantischer Ozean - Ostkuste von Nord-America – SUDKUSTE VON NOVA SCOTIA (D.Adm. 449) (collezione privata)
Atlantischer Ozean - Westkuste von Afrika - AGADIR BIS KAP BOJADOR UND KANARISCHE INSELN (D.Adm. 836)
BISCAYA BUCHT - Kuste von Frankreich - Grands Cardinaux bis Ile de Noirmoutier und Loire Mundung (D.Adm. 1008 G)
BISCAYA BUCHT - Kuste von Frankreich - POINTE DE SAINT GILDAS BIS SAINT GILLES SUR VIE UND ILE D'YEU (D.Adm. 1011)
Westkuste von Portugal - LISSABON BIS KAP. ST. MARIA (D.Adm. 1054)
Sudkuste von Spanien und Portugal - Nordkuste von Marokkko - KAP. ST. VINCENT BIS CEUTA (D.Adm. 1055) (venduta)

Mittlerer Atlantischer Ozean (vai al dettaglio)

Atlantischen Ozean - KAP VERDE BIS PERNAMBUCO (D.Adm. 516)
Westindien - Karaïbisches Meer - PANAMA KANAL BIS CABO GRACIAS Á DIOS (D.Adm. 536)
Westindien - Mona Durchfahart - WESTKUSTE VON POUERTO RICO (D.Adm. 849)
Westindien - Virginische Inseln - SANTA CRUZ (D.Adm. 857)
Westindien – Golf von Paria - BOCA DE LA SIERPE (SERPENTS MOUTH) (D.Adm. 872)

Südatlantischer Ozean (vai al dettaglio)

Süd-Atlantischer Ozean, Ostküste von Brasilien - ABROLHOS INSELN BIS ESPIRITO SANTO BUCHT (D.Adm. 933)
Südl. Stiller und Südatlantischer Ozean, West-und Ostküste von Südamerika - SEGELKARTE FÜR DIE FAHRT UM KAP HOORN (D.Adm. 1057 W-Blatt)

Mittelmeer (vai al dettaglio)

Die Kusten von Marokko, Algerien und Tunesien - 13 Karten (Atlas Nr. 2310/12) (vai al dettaglio)
Westkuste Italiens und Nordkuste Siziliens nebst Korsika und Sardinien - 14 Karten (Atlas Nr. 2310/12) (vai al dettaglio)
MITTELMEER - WESTLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 293)
MITTELMEER - OSTLICHER TEIL (D.Adm. 294)
Mittelmeer - Kuste von Spanien, Marokko & Algerien - GIBRALTAR BIS IBIZA (D.Adm. 303)
Mittelmeer - Kuste von Algerien - IBIZA BIS SARDINIEN (D.Adm. 304)
Mittelmeer - Ostkuste von Spanien und Frankreich - MEDA GRANDE BIS SETE (D.Adm. 493)
Mittelmeer - Sudkuste von Frankreich - SETE BIS MARSEILLE (D.Adm. 494)
Mittelmeer - Sudüste von Frankreich - HAFEN VON TOULON (D.Adm. 496)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Frankreich und Italien - CAP CAMARAT BIS SAN REMO (D.Adm. 498)
Mittelmeer - GIBILTAR BIS MELILLA (2310/12 Blatt 1 - D.Adm-Krt. 682)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Marokko und Agerien - MELILLA BIS ORAN (2310/12 Blatt 2 - D.Adm-Krt. 683)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien - ORAN BIS TENES (2310/12 Blatt 3 - D.Adm-Krt. 686)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien - TENES BIS ALGIER (oppure TENES BIS DELLYS) (2310/12 Blatt 4 - D.Adm-Krt. 687)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien - HAFEN VON ALGIER 82310/12 Blatt 5 - D.Adm-Krt. 689)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien - ALGIER BIS DELLYS 82310/12 Blatt 6 - D.Adm-Krt. 688)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien - DELLYS BIS COLLO (2310/12 Blatt 7 - D.Adm-Krt. 690)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Agerien und Tunesien - C. BOUGARONI BIS C. SERRAT (2310/12 Blatt 8 - D.Adm-Krt. 691)
Mittelmeer - Küste von Tunesien - STRASSE VON SIZILIEN - C. SERRAT BIS PANTELLERIA (2310/12 Blatt 9 - D.Adm-Krt. 694)
Mittelmeer - ANKERPLATZE VON TUNESIEN (2310/12 Blatt 10 - D.Adm-Krt. 695)
Mittelmeer - Ostküste von Tunesien - GOLF VON HAMMAMET (2310/12 Blatt 11 - D.Adm-Krt. 696)
Mittelmeer - Ostküste von Tunesien - SOUSSE BIS MAHADIA (2310/12 Blatt 12 - D.Adm-Krt. 697)
Mittelmeer - GOLF VON GABES (2310/12 Blatt 13 - D.Adm-Krt. 698)
Mittelmeer – SARDINIEN (NORDLICHER TEIL) (D.Adm. 500)
Mittelmeer - Südküste von Italien - STRASSE VON MESSINA BIS CROTONE (D.Adm. 662)
Ägäisches Meer - Golf von Athen - DURCHFAHRT UND HAFEN VON POROS (D.Adm. 1519) new!
Ägäische Meer - Kykladen - BUCHTEN VON PHOLEGRANDROS, SIKINOS UND IOS (D.Adm. 1526)
Mittelmeer – Kuste von Italien - GOLF VON GENUA (2310/13 Blatt 1 - D.Adm-Krt. 502) (venduta)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - REEDE VON LIVORNO (2310/13 Blatt 2 - D.Adm-Krt. 503)
Mittelmeer – TOSKANISCHER ARCHIPEL (2310/13 Blatt 3 - D.Adm-Krt. 504)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - PUNTA LIVIDONIA BIS CAPO CIRCEO (2310/13 Blatt 4 - D.Adm-Krt. 505)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - HAFEN UND ANKERPLATZE VON BADINO BIS SALERNO (2310/13 Blatt 5 - D.Adm-Krt. 1128)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - CAPO CIRCEO BIS CAPO PALINURO (2310/13 Blatt 6 - D.Adm-Krt. 506)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - GOLF VON NEAPEL (2310/13 Blatt 7 - D.Adm-Krt. 439)
Mittelmeer – Westkuste von Italien - GOLF VON POLICASTRO BIS STRASZE VON MESSINA (2310/13 Blatt 8 - D.Adm-Krt. 507)
Mittelmeer – Kuste von Italien uns Sizilien - STRASSE VON MESSINA (2310/13 Blatt 9 - D.Adm-Krt. 440)
Mittelmeer – Nordkuste von Sizilien - MARSALA BIS I.VULCANO (2310/13 Blatt 10 - D.Adm-Krt. 666) (venduta)
Mittelmeer – INSEL KORSIKA (2310/13 Blatt 11 - D.Adm-Krt. 499)
Mittelmeer – Kuste von Korsika und Sardinien - STRASSE VON BONIFACIO (2310/13 Blatt 12 - D.Adm-Krt. 438) (venduta)
Mittelmeer – SARDINIEN (NORDLICHER TEIL) (2310/13 Blatt 13 - D.Adm-Krt. 500) (venduta)
Mittelmeer – SARDINIEN (SUDLICHER TEIL) (2310/13 Blatt 14 - D.Adm-Krt. 501) (venduta)

Schwarzes Meer (vai al dettaglio)

Schwarzes Meer Südlicher Teil - TREBOLU BIS INEBOLU (D.Adm. 1107)
Schwarzes Meer, Russische Kuste - HAFEN UND HANKERPLATZE VON JALTA BIS NOWOROSSIJSK (D.Adm. 1121)

Indischer Ozean (vai al dettaglio)

INDISCHER OZEAN – Mandatgebiet Deutsch-Ostafrika - HAFEN VON TANGA (D.Adm. 124) new!
INDISCHER OZEAN - Golf von Bengalen - Ostlicher Teil - CAP NEGRAIS BIS MALACCA STRASSE (ANDAMANISCHES MEER) (D.Adm. 355)
INDISCHER OZEAN - Ostküste von Afrika - ADEN BIS MOÇAMBIQUE (D.Adm. 415)

Stiller Ozean (vai al dettaglio)

Gelbes Meer - Kuste von China - KIATSCHOU BUCHT (D.Adm. 158)
Südlicher Stiller Ozean - Mandatsgebiet Samoa INSEL UPOLU (D.Adm-Krt. 258)
STILLER OZEAN - Mittlerer Teil, Sudblatt (D.Adm. 406)
Nordlicher Stiller Ozean, Ost-Chinesisches Meer - TSUSHIMA STRASZE (D.Adm-Krt. 554)
Stiller Ozean - Mandatsgebiet Deutsche-Neu-Guinea - MARSCHALL INSELN, MARIANEN, KAROLINEN UND BISMARK ARCHIPEL (D.Adm-Krt. 634)
Südlicher Stiller Ozean – Küste von Chile - CORRAL BUCHT (D.Adm-Krt. 786)

Marinequadratkarte (vai al dettaglio)

Nordblatt - DIE NORDSEE (nr. 1864G)
Nordblatt - KAP FARVEL BIS NOWAJA SEMLJA (nr. 1190G)
Ägäische Meer, Südlicher Teil (nr. 1926G)

Verschiedene Karten (vai al dettaglio)

Schiffahrtkarte der DONAU (D.Adm. 1750 Blatt 45)
WELTKARTE, LINIEN GLEICHER MIßWEISUNG WEST BLATT (D.Adm. 1944)
LINIEN GLEICHER MAGNETISCHER INKLINATION für 1920 (D.Adm. 1945)
LINIEN GLEICHER ORIZONTAL INTENSITAT nach für 1920 (D.Adm. 1946)
WELTKARTE zur übersicht der Meeresströmungen (D.Adm. 1947 O-Blatt)
WELTKARTE zur übersicht der Meeresströmungen (D.Adm. 1947 W-Blatt)
GROSSKREISKARTE DES SÜDATLANTISCHEN OZEAN (D.Adm. 2701 - Früher 1952)
GROSSKREISKARTE DES NÖRDLICHEN STILLEN OZEANS (D.Adm. 2703 - Früher 1953)