PDA

View Full Version : FSX ISSUE

Spike88
11-23-11, 07:17 PM
After installing a couple airports, I realized I had this issue with my 2D displays:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/Tetsou88/2011-11-23_18-52-34-996.jpg

I deleted and re installed everything to see if that was the issue, and I'm still having it. I don't really feel like deleting everything again, but will have to do if no one can tell me what I can do to fix it. It's on all my planes when I bring up the pop-up windows.

Spike88
11-23-11, 07:44 PM
Nevermind. Issue was because I was running in Direct X9. :-?

DirectX10 fixes it. I have a plane that only works for DX9, so I had switched over to use it, and I guess that's when the issue started. It just wasn't until I installed the other things that I noticed.

Ubergeek87
11-23-11, 09:24 PM
Are you talking about the diagonal tearing? I've had that problem for a while and you're the first one I've seen with the same issue. I found people with a similar issue and they claimed it was an problem with ATI drivers or something, so I've just been ignoring it. I'll have to give DX10 mode a try.

Also, the MD-11 is amazing.

Spike88
11-23-11, 10:35 PM
Are you talking about the diagonal tearing? I've had that problem for a while and you're the first one I've seen with the same issue. I found people with a similar issue and they claimed it was an problem with ATI drivers or something, so I've just been ignoring it. I'll have to give DX10 mode a try.

Also, the MD-11 is amazing.

DX10 Definately fixed it on my end. Although if you don't want to switch to DX10, or can't use DX10 on certain planes(ATR-72-500 can only be in DX9 :cry:) do the following.

Go into your ATI Catalyst control, go to 3D settings, and then change the AA from Multi sampling to Super Sampling. I have an ATI card, but can't switch between MSAA and SSAA so this option doesn't work for me.