PDA

View Full Version : Norway's Anders Behring Breivik in open court hearing

Jimbuna
11-14-11, 09:01 AM
I'm wondering what will eventually happen to him...not that I care much for his wellbeing :hmmm:

The man who confessed to killing 77 people in Norway in July has made his first public appearance in court.
Anders Behring Breivik, dressed in a dark suit, appeared in court in Oslo before survivors of the attacks, relatives of his victims and reporters.
The 32-year-old right-wing extremist has been in custody since the 22 July attacks in Oslo and at a youth camp on the island of Utoeya.
Previous hearings on his continued detention have been held in private.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15720289

HunterICX
11-14-11, 11:00 AM
Solitary confinement in an empty cell for the rest of his life if it was up to me...

HunterICX

Hottentot
11-14-11, 11:23 AM
At least the judge had enough sense to allow him only to answer the questions and stop him from derailing it into his personal little manifesto on a soapbox.

Jimbuna
11-14-11, 04:42 PM
Solitary confinement in an empty cell for the rest of his life if it was up to me...

HunterICX

At least the judge had enough sense to allow him only to answer the questions and stop him from derailing it into his personal little manifesto on a soapbox.

Rgr that :yep:

dariocapcro
11-14-11, 05:02 PM
Speaking of realism in the SH 3 plotted course and driving, in bad weather, submariners did not know where they are, there is a kind of mod?

MH
11-14-11, 05:29 PM
Speaking of realism in the SH 3 plotted course and driving, in bad weather, submariners did not know where they are, there is a kind of mod?

yeap...you are lost...:ping:

dariocapcro
11-14-11, 06:05 PM
uh,i see,soory:oops:

Jimbuna
11-14-11, 06:47 PM
LOL...no problem :DL