PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan warns US over unilateral military action

Jimbuna
10-19-11, 08:43 AM
I should imagine Obama and his military top brass are quaking in their boots :DL:03:

Pakistan's army chief Ashfaq Kayani has warned the US that it will have to think "10 times" before taking any unilateral action in North Waziristan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15364956

Now here is one country I've never trusted....they even cheat at cricket :yawn:

soopaman2
10-19-11, 09:59 AM
What are they going to do?

Nuke India, cry to China?

Why do we give them savages so much money? They harbor Bin Laden then get butthurt when we find out and get angry?

I say give it to India (who is more of an ally to us than Pakistan ever was)

Then India can nuke them for us.
After the US billions evaporate, they will get desperate and start with terrorist crap, just like the arab, womanhating, medieval savages they are.
I love when people who just learned yesterday that crapping in your drinking water is bad, try to muscle a nation who spends more on it's military than the 4 countries below it combined.

Osmium Steele
10-19-11, 12:41 PM

Close their airspace, deny the use of their bases and infrastructure, close off their intelligence operations to US use among just a few.

The campaign in Afghanistan is over the second they do so.

I love when people who just learned yesterday that crapping in your drinking water is bad

Ever been there? Know anyone from Pakistan? If so, you know just how ignorant that statement is for the vast majority of the country.

magicstix
10-19-11, 07:28 PM
"Come at me bro."

JU_88
10-19-11, 08:24 PM

Nuke India, cry to China?

Why do we give them savages so much money? They harbor Bin Laden then get butthurt when we find out and get angry?

I say give it to India (who is more of an ally to us than Pakistan ever was)

After the US billions evaporate, they will get desperate and start with terrorist crap, just like the arab, womanhating, medieval savages they are.
I love when people who just learned yesterday that crapping in your drinking water is bad, try to muscle a nation who spends more on it's military than the 4 countries below it combined.

Reminds me of this - (but taken seriously! :88))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Lord Justice
10-19-11, 08:26 PM

I love when people who just learned yesterday that crapping in your drinking water is bad, try to muscle a nation who spends more on it's military than the 4 countries below it combined.Fascinating, you sir strike me as rather calm fellow. :hmmm:

soopaman2
10-20-11, 08:05 AM
Reminds me of this - (but taken seriously! :88))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
:har: Yeah...
Yeah a touch over the top.:D But is any of it too far off base. You may call it satire gone wrong, while I call it bluntness.:DL You have no idea how much money we have given them. Thats for another thread though.

Fascinating, you sir strike me as rather calm fellow. :hmmm:

I did say it to myself before i typed it, and did so with a calm smile on my face.:yeah: Or was that bigoted glee?

Darn I'm not sure.:O:

JU_88
10-20-11, 09:48 AM
:har: Yeah...
Yeah a touch over the top.:D But is any of it too far off base. You may call it satire gone wrong,

satire gone wrong? hell no i call it satire of highest possible level of awesomeness. :DL
Matt Stone and Trey parker are Geniuses. For me South Park never gets dull (even after 13 years) simply because it never runs out of ammunition :D

soopaman2
10-20-11, 09:50 AM
satire gone wrong? hell no i call it satire of highest possible level of awesomeness. :DL
Matt Stone and Trey parker are Geniuses. For me South Park never gets dull (even after 13 years) simply because it never runs out of ammunition :D

You are a good and noble gentleman.:D

Lord Justice
10-20-11, 12:46 PM
with a calm smile on my face.:yeah: Or was that bigoted glee?

Darn I'm not sure.:O:If I am the unwilling, the unfortunate instrument of depriving you any part or state of gaiety or pleasure, I should hope you are too generous to aggravate the misfortune by upbraiding me with it. :shifty:

soopaman2
10-20-11, 12:53 PM
If I am the unwilling, the unfortunate instrument of depriving you any part or state of gaiety or pleasure, I should hope you are too generous to aggravate the misfortune by upbraiding me with it. :shifty:

You win by sheer intelligence sir. I apologize for whatever you accused me of.:O:

JU_88
10-20-11, 12:58 PM
If I am the unwilling, the unfortunate instrument of depriving you any part or state of gaiety or pleasure, I should hope you are too generous to aggravate the misfortune by upbraiding me with it. :shifty:

Well you certainly type like a Lord :)

Lord Justice
10-20-11, 01:11 PM
You win by sheer intelligence sir. I apologize for whatever you accused me of.:O:Sir Soopaman2 if I have been governed by mere fancy or motives, then perhaps hurry obliges me nothing but to steal a moment of observations to your posts. Words you choose are apt to warrant some disatisfaction. I also observe the way you carry manners (ending smiley) I am not wholly pleased with your attitude. I beg you to watch the effects of such whims, with much stricter attention, however I ought to say I have much confidence in you, and content that I will meet your forgiveness when it takes your fancy. By your leave. :cool:

soopaman2
10-20-11, 06:03 PM
Sir Soopaman2 if I have been governed by mere fancy or motives, then perhaps hurry obliges me nothing but to steal a moment of observations to your posts. Words you choose are apt to warrant some disatisfaction. I also observe the way you carry manners (ending smiley) I am not wholly pleased with your attitude. I beg you to watch the effects of such whims, with much stricter attention, however I ought to say I have much confidence in you, and content that I will meet your forgiveness when it takes your fancy. By your leave. :cool:

:D

So I am a butthole. Yeah, my bad.

I really try my hardest not to be...But....Darn... I am a Jersey boy.:D

I get your point though, a little more calm, like I know I am capible of, less jerk (only thing I am good at :D)

CaptainMattJ.
10-21-11, 12:47 AM
Why do we try anymore. why do we waste money on such a blatantly futile effort. the second you leave, theyll go right back to doing the same exact thing they were doing 11 years ago.

We tried in vietnam. We tried in Somalia. Now we're trying here. why? Their golden age with the Persian empire passed. now they want to kill each other while living in an underdeveloped country.

Let em. we cant stop them. There will always be killing. killing osama felt good, but did nothing. The taliban will not just simply disband.

it happened it vietnam. We start a war with guerilla factions in their home turf and expect to win. Except that killing a bunch of people and bombing the hell out of a region isnt going to work like it did in WW2. Theyll just keep sending their disposable troops at us until we throw down our weapons after spending billions on our technologically advanced army to do no real damage and sending young men to die for no real reason.

Why are they so inept at thinking logically? Its just beyond me...

Platapus
10-21-11, 06:12 AM
Why do we try anymore.

Because, as a nation/culture we suffer some delusions/biases

1. Every country needs to be run like the United States is run
2. The culture of a country needs to be identical or at least similar to the culture of the United States
3. Every one really, in their heart, wants to be just like an American
4. If some one/some government disagrees with us, they are wrong
5. If some one/some government hates the US it is because they are envious of us.

That's why we keep trying. It is a laudable trait, but often a futile or even dangerous trait.