PDA

View Full Version : Ok Ok Ok, this time he really means it

Platapus
10-13-11, 07:55 PM
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/10/13/harold-campings-back-with-a-brand-new-doomsday-prediction/?hpt=hp_t2

Doomsday prophet Harold Camping is once more predicting an apocalypse, and apparently we don't have long left. The 90-year-old California radio mogul has pointed to October 21 on the calendar, by which date he reckons it will “probably” all be over.

Despite admitting that he was “flabbergasted” that the world still existed, Camping insisted his erroneous warning had in fact been correct - but that only a spiritual "Judgment Day" had occurred.

Nutter :nope:

Gerald
10-13-11, 08:00 PM
October 21,I have no direct booked the day more than to devote myself to the ordinary, :cool:

mapuc
10-13-11, 08:31 PM
That remind me of a video on youtube. In this video, they said that after this meteo impact, there will be a WWIII

Here are the video, it's not the same video or publicere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZG2nyUXiY

But it's same meteor

I wonder, who's gonna fight in this WWIII???

Markus

MothBalls
10-13-11, 09:08 PM
apparently we don't have long left. The 90-year-old California radio mogulHe's 90? Apparently he doesn't have much time left and wants everyone to go with him.

There's no way the world will end on the 21st. I have a dentist appointment on the 24th, so there, that proves the world will still be here.

Torplexed
10-13-11, 09:25 PM
How can it be the end of the world as we know it, if R.E.M. recently retired? :yep:

antikristuseke
10-13-11, 09:26 PM
time to add one more notch.
http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

edit: My own personal favorite from that list ca. 4,500,000,000 AD The sun will swell into a red giant star, swallowing Mercury, Venus, Earth, and perhaps Mars. This will be the true end of the world!

frau kaleun
10-13-11, 09:44 PM
On the plus side, if the world ends next Friday it will save me having to go to church on Sunday morning to witness my sister and her husband renew their vows on their anniversary.

I mean, really, considering that they got married and divorced and remarried many years ago, this will make the THIRD wedding of theirs that I've attended. ENOUGH ALREADY! :haha:

Reece
10-13-11, 10:10 PM
Hmm, Black Friday, he could have waited till after the weekend!!:hmmm:

Falkirion
10-14-11, 12:46 AM
It'd better not end on October 21st, my gaming pile of shame is not getting any smaller, and I will not die without having finished Arkham city at least once!

Rilder
10-14-11, 01:16 AM
Hmm, Black Friday, he could have waited till after the weekend!!:hmmm:

Friday Friday, gotta end the world on Friday? :O:

Penguin
10-14-11, 08:15 AM
Damned, I wanted to enjoy a nice, calm and relaxing weekend then.
Thank you very much, armageddon! :x

JU_88
10-14-11, 08:19 AM
When it happens it happens, weather its in 2 days or 2000 years, not a lot of point in predicting it since no one will be around to pat you on the back if you are right :)

Tchocky
10-14-11, 09:08 AM
Dangit, I've got Dylan Moran tickets for the 27th!

Bloody Bible ruining my fun...

Armistead
10-14-11, 09:16 AM
The world will be a better place when it ends, I can't wait....

Howard313
10-14-11, 11:32 AM
Wha- Wha- WHAAA?! Didn't we do this just a few months ago?! Didn't I create a whole thread about that little epidemic? How many times does the world have to end before it.....ends? :stare:

*sigh* Alright, I'll see you guys one the 21st I guess.

vienna
10-14-11, 12:17 PM
I mean, really, considering that they got married and divorced and remarried many years ago, this will make the THIRD wedding of theirs that I've attended. ENOUGH ALREADY! :haha:

If at first you don't succeed...

(or a s W.C. Fields put it "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.")

frau kaleun
10-14-11, 12:27 PM

(or a s W.C. Fields put it "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.")

To be fair, they did succeed the second time around. It's been... 30 years? Or thereabouts since they remarried. And they weren't even separated/divorced for that long. So they still count from the original wedding date.

And at least I don't have to be IN this ceremony.

vienna
10-14-11, 12:31 PM
And at least I don't have to be IN this ceremony.

Drat! We were so looking forward to seeing photos of you in a horrid bridesmaid dress... :DL

frau kaleun
10-14-11, 12:40 PM

Drat! We were so looking forward to seeing photos of you in a horrid bridesmaid dress... :DL

The ceremony will be part of, or at the end of, the "contemporary" Sunday morning service at their church, which is Methodist and seems fairly progressive in contrast to what we grew up with. Most people wear jeans, altho I suppose my usual autumn Sunday morning attire of sweat pants and Darth Vader tee shirt would probably be pushing it a little too far. :O:

I can't remember what I wore to wedding #2, it was just family and close friends in the minister's office after church Sunday so technically everybody who was present was "in" it. But I was the flower girl in big church wedding #1 and had to wear a yellow dress. I HATE YELLOW. http://th15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/th_sick0020.gif

vienna
10-14-11, 12:50 PM
*need barfing smiley here*

These might do:

http://photobucket.com/images/barf+smiley/

frau kaleun
10-14-11, 01:01 PM
These might do:

http://photobucket.com/images/barf+smiley/

Danke!

kiwi_2005
10-14-11, 03:09 PM
Jesus: Almighty One the time is near.

God: What? Oh yeah um the date has been pushed forward to the 21st

Jesus: Again!?!

God: Do you have a problem with that? Why do you doubt me, why the sad face, do you know who I am? Do you know my power! And you question me!

Jesus: Lord I was just..

God: Silence! Or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!... Besides I got a bet with satan on the Rugby match this Sunday. Go the All Blacks!

Jesus: sigh

Satan: Go Australia!

:DL

antikristuseke
10-14-11, 03:10 PM
I wonder how my usual sunday morning attire of boxers and a white undershirt would go down in that church:hmmm:

CaptainMattJ.
10-14-11, 08:08 PM
He BETTER be right this time.

I cant keep paying off the fines for dancing naked in the streets if the world isnt going to end...

magicstix
10-14-11, 08:13 PM
Jesus: Almighty One the time is near.

God: What? Oh yeah um the date has been pushed forward to the 21st

Jesus: Again!?!

God: Do you have a problem with that? Why do you doubt me, why the sad face, do you know who I am? Do you know my power! And you question me!

Jesus: Lord I was just..

God: Silence! Or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!... Besides I got a bet with satan on the Rugby match this Sunday. Go the All Blacks!

Jesus: sigh

Satan: Go Australia!

:DL

That looks like a very schizophrenic conversation to anyone who knows about Christianity.... ;P

frau kaleun
10-14-11, 09:21 PM

I cant keep paying off the fines for dancing naked in the streets if the world isnt going to end...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHV3UlUJxI

yubba
10-14-11, 10:18 PM
Delays, delays, delays, where is the earth shattering Karboom. I got so little to do, and so few people to tick off, these misfired doomsday perdictions are really wearing on me, just when I think I've found a perfect spot to view the end of the world I find another, and now it's getting to a point now that I can't make up my mind where the best place would be, you can now see my da lem ma, but I guess the veiw would be the same anyway as I would be bent over kissing my butt good bye. :haha::haha::haha:

Sailor Steve
10-14-11, 10:31 PM

:rotfl2: Good one! :rock:

CaptainHaplo
10-14-11, 10:35 PM
Poor fool...

The world ended years ago.

We are simply all in hell.

yubba
10-14-11, 10:43 PM
Poor fool...

The world ended years ago.

We are simply all in hell.
Well that explains alot.