PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Senate changing the rules

yubba
10-06-11, 07:04 PM
Harry Reid calls for the senate nuclear option, no amendments or filibusters,or discussions, just ram legislation through.

kraznyi_oktjabr
10-06-11, 07:09 PM
Harry Reid calls for the senate nuclear option, no amendments or filibusters,or disguisions, just ram legislation through.Source?

AVGWarhawk
10-06-11, 07:38 PM
Good luck with that Harry Reid.

mookiemookie
10-06-11, 08:06 PM
What in the blue hell are you babbling about now? And whats a "disguision"? A disguise wrapped in a discussion wrapped in a derision?

yubba
10-06-11, 09:49 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shocking-reid-rewrites-senate-rules-by-using-obscure-legislative-maneuver/ This is what I'm babbling about more demo liberal maneuvering yes may I have another. And thanks for the spell check you should think about working for ABC news.

soopaman2
10-06-11, 10:10 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/shocking-reid-rewrites-senate-rules-by-using-obscure-legislative-maneuver/ This is what I'm babbling about more demo liberal maneuvering yes may I have another. And thanks for the spell check you should work for ABC news

Maybe if your beloved thug congress didn't play games with FEMA aid and our budget they wouldn't need to consider crap like this. It's a butchery of democracy no matter side proposed it.. My town had a wall of water come through it when Hurricane Irene hit us, so no money in the budget. We got enough for wars though, enough for welfare queens driving a nicer car than me, and enough for a pork project for a cow fart research project in Idaho. Thats what happened when a lib state "gets it". No aid, it backfires, makes the black guy in the white house look terrible.

I bet if it was a Southern state it would not have been debated.

(You can bet you holy mandated Christian Sharia right wingers will vote for it, makes it easier on them to give more tax cuts to billionaire "job creators" (For India and China that is)

Brilliant, this country reminds me of the 2 old rich men in "Trading Places" playing games with people lives.

Tribesman
10-07-11, 03:03 AM
Changing rules and nuclear options????
So he isn't actually changing the rules and according to the article didn't go for the "nuclear option".
ah of course its yubba, forget spellcheck it is reality check that is needed