PDA

View Full Version : Hmm I think I've been taking bogus blood pressure medication

Castout
09-22-11, 03:54 AM
For some months. Maybe half a year.

At first I could feel the effect of the drug.

On second buy and from then on I could hardly feel any effect of the drugs.

Couple days ago the drugs were bought from a different place and I could clearly feel the effect.

There is no doubt in my mind I had been taking bogus medication.

Bogus drugs are rampant here. But I believe there's a 70:30 chance that the lovely Singapore gentlemen to be involved. Well I have learned when in doubt just blame Singapore. Guilty or not they deserve it and I have good reason to suspect foul play not just mere coincidence that I've been administered bogus drugs.

Skybird
09-22-11, 04:31 AM
Don't leave it to assumptions - let the effects check by a doctor. High blood pressure is a killer. I have problems with it myself.

Castout
09-22-11, 04:34 AM
Just called my mother and told her this.

Just couple days ago she said to me she had to buy it from somewhere else and the price was more expensive than at the usual place which is a place to get drugs cheaper than their usual rate.

Just now she is saying the drugs were bought at the same place but the price has increased. She seemed reluctant to accept this fact that the medication I had been taking was bogus.:doh:. She always will argue with me over the simplest thing. I do not have a voice nor her confidence.

Now I believe my own mother has lied to me for some reasons.
She used to do this quite often, even to the point of falsely swearing in the name of God. It pisses me off every time. Even with things not fundamental like my Singapore ordeal. She would lie having said something she said in my own face and would swear falsely for it.

My own mother who gladly defame his own son as mentally ill and would not heed nor listen to her own son side of story at all. Complete ignorance is listening in her terms. And if I were to repeat it she would get mad.

She was never like this before my ordeal. She changed because she is afraid.

She was once told me I was on my own on this and not to drag the family into it and that if I persist I will be a destitute(piss poor). Of course she then swore never to have said that at all when confronted.

Castout
09-22-11, 04:37 AM
Don't leave it to assumptions - let the effects check by a doctor. High blood pressure is a killer. I have problems with it myself.

Not needed. I've been feeling very angry the past few days(my blood pressure must had been high).

Now the first day on my new drugs, I cannot even get angry, meh. It's a world apart.

I know it's a killer. And I'm worried what was in those bogus pills I ahd been taking for 6 months? The packaging are more or less the same. Cannot spot anything suspicious.

Skybird
09-22-11, 04:44 AM
Don't be an IDIOT. It's your health, it'S your blood pressure, it's your life. Assumptions, mistaking anger for empiry, or quarrels between your mother and your religious convictions, will not do anything for you.

Let it check by a doctor.

I have had high blood pressure and not realising it at all, until I was in almost danger to my life - also without noticing it. I must take three drugs to ciontrol it, else I would explode sooner or later. The doctor panicked almost, when I met him the first time. I thought I had that headache just from sitting hours and hours on a bad chair at work, in cold wind, and that my bend backbone on that chair was causing it.

High blood pressure does not cause anger or impatience per se - although it can coincide with it, and trigger more general states of physical alertness (which then may make themselves felt as nervousness, unrest). Despite biological factors, it is also a question of temper and control of temper (or lack of), that can lead to anger increasing blood pressure - an explanation that reverses the causality you have expressed by saying you think you have high blood pressure becasue you feel angry. Usually it is that somebody feels angry - and that makes his BP rise.

See a doctor. The effects of blood pressure-controlling drugs must be monitored and controlled anyway. By a blood-pressure-meassuring machine, not by vague feelings or assumptions. High blood pressure is a silent killer. Don't play games with it. You will lose - always.

Castout
09-22-11, 04:53 AM
Going to the doctor just for measuring one's blood pressure is a waste of money.

I'm NOW fine. I wasn't fine days before. those days I should have visited the doctor. In other word going to the doctor will not confirm anything right now. Going yesterday would.

Skybird
09-22-11, 05:03 AM
I say you handle this foolishly.

But okay - it's not my health, and not my life.

BTW, do you know that you can buy these in stores:
http://www.birke-wellness.de/OMRON-M5-Professional-Blutdruckmessgeraet_00010582_gr.jpg

Platapus
09-22-11, 05:08 AM
This has been an enlightening thread.

I hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Castout
09-22-11, 05:12 AM
I say you handle this foolishly.

But okay - it's not my health, and not my life.

BTW, do you know that you can buy these in stores:
http://www.birke-wellness.de/OMRON-M5-Professional-Blutdruckmessgeraet_00010582_gr.jpg

Yes I NEED one of those. Going to buy it. Thanks.

What I need is to prove those medication was bogus. Need a lab test for that. Not going to consume those again/buy from that place again.

You do not understand that here you do not go to the doctor unless really necessary. Even then malpractice is widespread and doctors and hospitals are eager to make you their cash cow. It's so bad, really bad. I would trust Libyan doctors than ones here. Or I only trust much older local doctors here.

Castout
09-22-11, 05:29 AM
This has been an enlightening thread.

I hope it works out for you. Good luck.

Well as a side note there's nothing more dangerous of people who have thought to have gotten enlightenment but not because now they believe in fallacy and led astray by it. :O:

Penguin
09-22-11, 06:01 AM
Castout, you should check out if you can lend a device that monitors your blood pressure for 24 hours, maybe from a doc or a pharmacy.
I did this last year when I had a check, it is a bit uncomfortable, as it pumps up the sleeve every 15 mins and records the results, but it is necessary to get a good diagnosis - also to see how your actions or mental state/thoughts influence your bp.

I am often kind of an angry person and as I also have high bp, this is not the best thing for my health. I haven't taken meds yet, as many of them seem to have unpleasant side effects. I try to keep the bp down with better nutrition and my anger with sports, though the latter suffered a little bit lately ;) - but I'll start soon again with martial arts - to have a pressure valve and to calm down body and mind.

@Sky: is there any medication that you can recommend or advise against? - Sure: anyone's body is different - but I don't have much knowledge about meds, so a little guidance would be appreciated. And I will see a doc before I would take any pills. ;)

Torplexed
09-22-11, 06:31 AM
Well I have learned when in doubt just blame Singapore. Guilty or not they deserve it and I have good reason to suspect foul play not just mere coincidence that I've been administered bogus drugs.

Okay, I'm done blaming Canada...

http://pyxis.homestead.com/BlameCanada.jpg

From now on it's---

Blame Singapore!

Hmmm. I can feel my blood pressure rising already. That never happened with Canada.

Castout
09-22-11, 06:34 AM
Assumptions, mistaking anger for empiry, or quarrels between your mother and your religious convictions, will not do anything for you.

All cultures universally acknowledge lying as bad ethically speaking.

What is religious in that?

Before you mentioned my political convictions, what happened to me is simply a crime done by powerful people and simply because it is done by men in power that it becomes political issue. A crime is apolitical. It is a legal matter or matter of law and true law enforcement is supposed to be impartial.

Skybird
09-22-11, 06:40 AM
Castout, you should check out if you can lend a device that monitors your blood pressure for 24 hours, maybe from a doc or a pharmacy.
I did this last year when I had a check, it is a bit uncomfortable, as it pumps up the sleeve every 15 mins and records the results, but it is necessary to get a good diagnosis - also to see how your actions or mental state/thoughts influence your bp.

I am often kind of an angry person and as I also have high bp, this is not the best thing for my health. I haven't taken meds yet, as many of them seem to have unpleasant side effects. I try to keep the bp down with better nutrition and my anger with sports, though the latter suffered a little bit lately ;) - but I'll start soon again with martial arts - to have a pressure valve and to calm down body and mind.

@Sky: is there any medication that you can recommend or advise against? - Sure: anyone's body is different - but I don't have much knowledge about meds, so a little guidance would be appreciated. And I will see a doc before I would take any pills. ;)

I am no medical doctor.

This statement at the beginning. Keep it in mind.

Blood pressure raise when becoming older, is a natural thing for most humans, it seems to be genetic, and also varies with the family record on these things. That means by sports and food, the real dangerous BP can be tamed so and so far - and not beyond. Also, there can be physical co-factors that need to be taken into account, for example how long it took to dsicover the problem, and the ammount of damage to the body's tissues it already has caused, especially blood vessels of course. That'S why it is difficult to say: this worked for me, so try it. You need to ask your doctor. My problem additonal to the BP is that my carotid received damage and now is harder, cicatrized, which increases my risk of suffering a stroke one day, maybe. So my medication is probbaly tailored towards this complication, too.

If you still want to know what I take, it is Carmen ACE, Enalaprilmaleat, Lercanidipinhydrochlorid, and Bisoprolol, plus ASS in a retarded form. All I can say is that for me it worked wonder: the effect was coming very fast, I feel no by-effects, blood-pressure is down from life-threatening levels to 120/70, and despite my carotids, my nephritic findings are absolutely normal and the blood vessel changes in my retina have fully reversed. I became calmer and won in life quality also when the medication started. But it took a full battery of diagnostic tests and several visits to several different doctors before the prescription became final. It was worth it, that's all I can say. Needing to take pills twice a day, is a scratch on my ego's polished surface that I can live with.

Before I took those pills, I used to do long bicycle tours, also in the hills and small mountains of the Teutoburger Wald. The doctor said that on these occasions, the hilly stages, I simply was lucky that I never collapsed and died - I tell you I felt nothing to be wrong. I probably also was lucky when doing the long journeys to the Orient, I mean the heat during daytime. I always sweat hilariously much, all males in the family of my father did that, but since my blood pressure must have developed over 10-20 years, I probably also was lucky to have had those journeys and long stays in that - to me: terribly - hot climate without any problems despite needing to carry three times as much drinks than the others. :) I cannot stand heat to well. I am more a Nordic guy. Asia probaly would be a no go area for me, the heat plus the moisture.

My BP must have started to develope already during the years when I still was training and did a lot of martial arts activity, meditation, and had different and probably better food habits. :) So, there is a genetic component involved against which food, sports and living style does not really help, it may influence it for the better or worse - but the influence must not necessarily be such that it can prevent or even cure these things. One should neither underestimate nor overestimate these things then. It'S nothing wrong to live healthy, but living healthy does not change genetic predispositions. And these vary for different human races and places.

Edit. Herbal essences. If you really have clinically relevant BP issues, forget them. Their teeth are too short. Much too short. There is a reason why you can buy them - with your own money and without a doctor's prescription. ;)

Castout
09-22-11, 06:40 AM
Okay, I'm done blaming Canada...

http://pyxis.homestead.com/BlameCanada.jpg

From now on it's---

Blame Singapore!

Hmmm. I can feel my blood pressure rising already. That never happened with Canada.

I know what the people who are running Singapore like. I have my reasons. And they are strong.

What do you have? The audacity to ridicule something that you do not understand or do not wish to understand?:nope:

Is that audacity or stupidity? Think about it.

Castout
09-22-11, 06:59 AM
And Goodbye Mr Torplexed. May you able someday to be your own man and free yourself from the smallness of your mind. I'm cutting ties with toxic people which is about time. You have been. . .uninteresting.

Torplexed
09-22-11, 07:05 AM
And Goodbye Mr Torplexed. May you able someday to be your own man and free yourself from the smallness of your mind. I'm cutting ties with toxic people which is about time. You have been. . .uninteresting.

Yup. Keep burning all yer bridges. But remember no man is an island. Some are peninsulas. I was an isthmus once....

Penguin
09-22-11, 07:09 AM
Thanks Sky, for the long explanation! :salute:
I know you're no medicine man, just wanted to listen to the experiences of someone who takes those meds in Germany. I have never been a friend of pills, so there is a little "innerer Schweinehund" that I have to get over.
Your story comforts me a little, as you haven't grown a horn from the meds yet - no offense if you have one :O:
At my last visit to the doc, she told me, that I could avoid taking drugs if I change my diet and lose some weight, she told me to check again in 3 monthsa - well that's more than 1.5 years away now :oops:

Yeah, you're probably right about the genetic predetermination, don't have the best record in my line of male ancestors...
The sports thingy I mentioned would be better for my anger issues, to keep the arteries from cloaking would be a welcome side-effect.

I probably should see my doc again to have a new check-up.

Skybird
09-22-11, 07:18 AM
Castout,

withstanding to be held responsible for your own words, and conclusions about you being based on these, is nothing you can pride yourself for, Castout. This was to be seen on several occasions in past threads. But you hold others responsible it, and that is what makes it an issue reaching beyond yourself. May it be me, may it be others, or now Torplexed.

It is tiresome a phenomenon to observe. But somewhat fascinating in its persistency.

Instead of getting mad about members of this forum once again just because they take you by your words, or telling us what you believe to know - but this with all your power - you better start collecting solid hard facts about your BP issue. I know that facts are not one of your best-liked hobbies, but it could be that your health and your life expectancy is at risk. Wanna take gambles over that risk?

Really...?

High blood pressure kills silently. But it kills for sure.

Castout
09-22-11, 07:18 AM
Blood pressure is indeed genetic related.

Can be worsen and sped up by bad environment and or stress, lack of physical exercise and bad diet.

I jog 3 times a week to avoid catching diabetes and to help control my blood pressure. Used to do it each day but my knees prevent me now. I'm afraid I'd injure my knees again. Want my legs to keep running till the last day of my life or nearest to that day at least.

NeonSamurai
09-22-11, 07:20 AM
Getting back to the whole anger and its connection to blood pressure... High blood pressure does not cause anger, in fact generally speaking you will not feel that you have high blood pressure or not, unless it is getting dangerously high and causing stuff like headaches and the like. So do not rely on how you feel as an indication of if you have high or low blood pressure. Use a blood pressure cuff, its the only way to tell (that and be sure you use the cuff properly, as there is a ton of stuff that can throw off the results).

Anger and other strong negative emotions however can definitely cause a spike in blood pressure, due to the release of stress hormones. Feel angry or stressed most of the time and it can have a significant effect on your physical health (psychological too).

Also jogging will not necessarily prevent type 2 diabetes (it is dependent on your genetics, body mass, level of physical activity, and diet), but it can make your blood pressure worse (during the activity) as physical activity will cause your blood pressure to rise (the more strenuous the activity the higher your blood pressure will rise). If you want to lower your blood pressure with out drugs, generally speaking the best ways are to lower stress, and lower salt. But this may not be enough depending again on your genetic makeup.

Castout
09-22-11, 07:24 AM
Castout,

withstanding to be held responsible for your own words, and conclusions about you being based on these, is nothing you can pride yourself for, Castout. This was to be seen on several occasions in past threads. But you hold others responsible it, and that is what makes it an issue reaching beyond yourself. May it be me, may it be others, or now Torplexed.

It is tiresome a phenomenon to observe. But somewhat fascinating in its persistency.

Instead of getting mad about members of this forum once again just because they take you by your words, or telling us what you believe to know - but this with all your power - you better start collecting solid hard facts about your BP issue. I know that facts are not one of your best-liked hobbies, but it could be that your health and your life expectancy is at risk. Wanna take gambles over that risk?

Really...?

High blood pressure kills silently. But it kills for sure.

Oh facts are my hardcore hobbies. Known facts, little known facts or rare known facts, the rarest the more exciting. If the people relied on fact I'd have won my case easy. Period.

Nah I just shut myself to those I think deserve it. I trust my judgment is correct. And never on a particular post but I weigh others in the past too.
Nah they just wanted to ridicule. They never got it or never wanted to understand or they were political. They are wasting my time and my energy.
I do not have to appreciate anyone who cannot appreciate me. It's not a matter of differing opinions. It's a matter of personality which I will not tolerate.
They are not drawing conclusions from what I wrote. They just ridicule it without knowing better or any effort to understand or study it.

I know the risk of high blood pressure, that's why I'm taking medication.
My life expectancy has been cut significantly since my ordeal in case you have not realized this.

Before I leave this world I just hope I can be of assistance in a way nobody else could. Even when most do not know it. I'm far from that regular guy yet I am that regular guy. it will be for my own personal gratification. It's not a matter of when death comes but how. To be honest I don't think I will live to see 50. 40 is even questionable. I'm physically a broken man. The years of ordeal takes its toll on my overall health and well being. My pride is intact as well as my spirit and faith, if you can say having seen God and knowing Him still a faith. I have SOME life. I don't regret anything in fact a little proud of it. My life is one in couple hundred millions at least.

Skybird
09-22-11, 07:32 AM
Thanks Sky, for the long explanation! :salute:
I know you're no medicine man, just wanted to listen to the experiences of someone who takes those meds in Germany. I have never been a friend of pills, so there is a little "innerer Schweinehund" that I have to get over.
Your story comforts me a little, as you haven't grown a horn from the meds yet - no offense if you have one :O:
At my last visit to the doc, she told me, that I could avoid taking drugs if I change my diet and lose some weight, she told me to check again in 3 monthsa - well that's more than 1.5 years away now :oops:

Yeah, you're probably right about the genetic predetermination, don't have the best record in my line of male ancestors...
The sports thingy I mentioned would be better for my anger issues, to keep the arteries from cloaking would be a welcome side-effect.

I probably should see my doc again to have a new check-up.

You could do something better, maybe. Get a blood pressure monitor. Then spend one week with measuring BP several times a day, over the days always at the same time, and comparable conditions, and at rest. See what you get in results. Use a device for your arm, not for your hand. The latter still lack precision, and produce a greater measuring error. You need to sit, and have sit and breathing calm for 2 minutes.

BP raises with age. Assuming you are no older man, the old mark of 120/80 at rest serves as a good index for "normality".

135-140 systolic and 90+ diastolic on many occasions and at rest, should make your eyebrows grow up and dating your doctor just to be on the safe side. You probably still would not need to take drugs, but it must be kept under monitoring since it could indicate a trend of changing/growing BP. From then on, you should see the doctor regularly once a year, and twice a month or so should measure your BP several times over a day, preferrably a day you stay at home anyway.

Single measuring results mean nothing. That'S why I say several times per day. The doc will also have you getting a "Langzeit-EKG" for 24 hours, you constantly wear it like a walkman, with electrodes on your chest even when sleeping. You also get a 24-blood pressure monitor, which will pump up every 10 or 15 minutes. Not pleasant while wanting to sleep, but on the other hand: no pain. And a "Belastungs-EKG" they will do, too.

A constant blood pressure above 140/95 is a index that something slowly starts to go wrong, and a light medication, if for no other reason than prevention, probably is indicated. In this case you will also get ultrasonic and tomographic scans, plus a nephrytic examination to rule out organ damage and nephrytic dysfunction.

Nothing of that is painful. It just is "lästig", not more.

the_tyrant
09-22-11, 07:36 AM
Come on man, Singapore secret agents?;)
they have infiltrated your local drug store?

Dowly
09-22-11, 07:59 AM

Of course! :O:

Oberon
09-22-11, 08:10 AM
Yup. Keep burning all yer bridges. But remember no man is an island. Some are peninsulas. I was an isthmus once....

I blame the voices. :yep:

Morts
09-22-11, 10:02 AM
Yup, everytime something goes wrong or isnt quite right
DEYS AFTUH MEH !

Sailor Steve
09-22-11, 11:35 AM
Blood Pressure:

1. As Neon said, high blood pressure does not cause anger. Anger can cause high blood pressure.

2. As Skybird said, medication may or may not be helping. The only way to tell if it is or not is to use a cuff and test it.

Judgement: You are the worst judge of whether your judgement is sound. This is not aimed at you personally; it is true for all of us. I brought this up when we talked before about sanity. The person who insists the most loudly that there is nothing wrong with him is the one who needs to look at himself the most. If you have a sense of humor about your sanity and judgement, and realize that you could be wrong, then you probably are all right, or at least as all right as is possible. Take the example of the drunk driver. Drinking impairs judgement, and the more one has to drink, the more his judgement is impaired, yet the more his judgement is impaired the more he insists that he knows what he's doing. He's not the one to judge himself.

This is the same. Relying on your own judgement while insisting that everyone around you is lying to you should make you wonder about the validity of your own judgement.

Castout
09-22-11, 12:52 PM

You do not understand I never claimed that. Good bye tyrant. You have been most uninteresting.

Read this http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/

You make one funny sentence and you ridicule my judgment. I do not need you. You probably didn't know better. But still.

You know why the Arab revolutions are happening in Tunisia, Eqypt, Libya, Yemen and Syria?

Because the people have gone insane? To me only the insane would tolerate the insane in power.

One cannot use linear thinking to explain a what a psychopath would do. In fact such person would rely that their actions are saved from suspicion simply because it would make little sense. Then again a person who derives enjoyment out of another' person misery and pain is not exactly normal.

Since when you need to infiltrate a drug store to give a bogus medication? You may not know what most people are here. They are freaking timid subjugated people. They'll do what they are told by someone resembling authority. In this part of the world a citizen has no right and we live under the mercy of people in power. That's just facts. There's no rule of law only an illusion of rule of law. No rights only living at mercy.

Goodbye Mort. You have been most uninteresting too.

EDIT: I just remembered Tyrant helped me tracked my late dear grandmother birth of date from Chinese calendar. And I may have been overreacting and being over sensitive. He's no longer on my ignore list. I apologize.

Blood Pressure:

1. As Neon said, high blood pressure does not cause anger. Anger can cause high blood pressure.

2. As Skybird said, medication may or may not be helping. The only way to tell if it is or not is to use a cuff and test it.

Judgement: You are the worst judge of whether your judgement is sound. This is not aimed at you personally; it is true for all of us. I brought this up when we talked before about sanity. The person who insists the most loudly that there is nothing wrong with him is the one who needs to look at himself the most. If you have a sense of humor about your sanity and judgement, and realize that you could be wrong, then you probably are all right, or at least as all right as is possible. Take the example of the drunk driver. Drinking impairs judgement, and the more one has to drink, the more his judgement is impaired, yet the more his judgement is impaired the more he insists that he knows what he's doing. He's not the one to judge himself.

This is the same. Relying on your own judgement while insisting that everyone around you is lying to you should make you wonder about the validity of your own judgement.

Not Steve. have you read my blog?

Each person is shaped by his personal experience. I never question my sanity because I have been defamed literally insane which I AM NOT.

I have taken no medication regarding to this and proceeded to finish a tertiary degree in 3.5 years. I had friends too during that time. I AM PERFECTLY fine., except I suspect the ordeal has brought me some Post stress traumatic disorder and the prolonged persecution has caused me depression that I do not feel anything most of the time.

READ my blog.

I have had a pastor that relayed me a death threat saying if I persist I will be torn apart to pieces and sent back tot he cosmos. How clear could that be. It was a death threat!:stare:

There's nothing more disgusting than people thinking you're nuts while you are NOT.

You know I could have helped Israelis in 2006 to warn them that they were going to be disappointed with their tanks in their 2006 war in Lebanon. I literally felt what they felt but before it happened. I have witness to this who is my own mother. I told her what I knew but she said it was somebody's else tank and I should not think about it. But there's always the question whether she wanted to admit she ever said that. Next time something like that happened I'm going to inform the party involved.

I do not care if I have to put everybody on the ignore list maybe I will.
I can certainly do that. I do not need anyone. I just want to go away from toxic people.
I do not insist that everybody around me lying so please DO NOT TWIST my words NOR ASSUME too much. I know my mother often lies. She changed after my ordeal. She is never the mother I knew after life threatening ordeal.

Why would they starve me in their hospital for 3 and a half days until I was so thin and starving. I was basically skin and bones then.

I know the only way I'm to be completely free is to have Singapore admit crime committed against me and offered me their apology in public. I know there's almost no way they are going to do that as I am a nobody. But what many here are doing is victimizing the victim AGAIN.

Now I no longer surprise that the world is one big mess. People are lacking common sense and decency. The corrupt got away with their cruelty and even receive public support.

All in all the majority of human being are still a primitive being, far from enlightenment.

This whole economic mess? Well we just reap what we sow. Completely deserving to have this crisis going on. The Greek completely deserve theirs as with the Americans. The worst is not over yet with US. We just reap what we sow. It's a bloody mess because we took part messing it apart.

CCIP
09-22-11, 01:02 PM
So anyone that dares question your view or have a sense of irony is a toxic person? Some positive and Christian way to go through life, buddy!

Castout
09-22-11, 01:21 PM
@Oberon you have been most disgusting.

So anyone that dares question your view or have a sense of irony is a toxic person? Some positive and Christian way to go through life, buddy!

Hmm really I take that as a compliment.
I do not need to listen to those who will not listen. I do not wish people to believe but at least they can try to listen.
As just what is your ideal Christian? You think every Christian need to conform to your stereotype of your image of them?

Consider me not Christian then. Or even call the the devil. I am a Christian not because I care about what other people think of me but because I put my faith in the God I call father.

I know I do not have a voice. Now they too have no voice to me. They didn't question my view. They ridicule me and insult my sanity. In a word they throw you abuses to inflict grief on you. How much worse will you tolerate people such as that? They are certainly not your friend. If you do nothing then you're just being bloody stupid.

Takeda Shingen
09-22-11, 01:48 PM
It might be time to step away for awhile, Castout. You'll feel better afterwards, but right now you are needlessly alienating a number of very good members.

Oberon
09-22-11, 02:25 PM
Oh, I thought I was on your ignore list...with quite a few others.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take you seriously anymore, put me back on the ignore list as a toxic individual, I really don't care, but you do have some issues and I know it's impossible for you to see it that way...but someone who hears voices talking to them through an ambulance radio telling them that they're being played with, I'm sorry but that is not normal in any society, not even the totalitarian state which you seem to make out Singapore as being.
You are a talented individual, and you have a good way of writing, and yes I have read your blog, in which the experiences you have related do show signs of an underlying psychological problem.

You are extremely defensive, to the point of labeling everything and everyone that disagrees with you as either toxic or an agent of the Singaporean government. Even in your signature, you swear at a youtube video and then when someone swears back you claim it as a death threat and act innocent. You claim that your family delivered you to the people who tried to kill you (which in this case I assume are the doctors), I'm sorry but if you came to me saying the stuff I've read in your blog and read you saying here then I would have urged you to seek medical advice (as indeed I do now) or in the most extreme case be forced to have you sectioned.

Again, I am not angry against you, nor defensive or any other term you wish to use, if anything I am sorry for you because you refuse the help that could do so much for you primarily because you suspect everyone who does try. I've seen it before with people with dementia, even most trusted family members can be turned into vicious monsters intent on your destruction.

If there is some great conspiracy in the Singaporean government, and I shall not deny that it is very likely that the Singaporean government is corrupt to the core, most governments are, I'm sorry but you are going the wrong way about trying to uncover it, because no-one will take you seriously, not when you are so quick to judge and so quick to dismiss those who you do not agree with and so paranoid that even if someone did agree with you you would most likely suspect them of being an agent trying to befriend you, I dare say you have already had this experience.

Castout, I don't hate you, and when you're having a good moment you are a nice guy, but when you're not...you are not a nice guy. I hope that one day you are able to defeat your inner demons and find the peace which eludes you now with all the anger within you which is stoked by how you feel, but until then I implore you to put me back on your ignore list...I shall not do the same to you, however I shall also not troll you as I have been doing and for that I do apologise, it was childish of me and was born of emotions which sometimes dwell within me, I am only human after all. I think it just best we each go our separate ways and neither more shall the twain meet.

Agreed?

Dan D
09-22-11, 03:44 PM
Lets's start again here:
For some months. Maybe half a year.

At first I could feel the effect of the drug.

On second buy and from then on I could hardly feel any effect of the drugs.

Couple days ago the drugs were bought from a different place and I could clearly feel the effect.

There is no doubt in my mind I had been taking bogus medication.

Bogus drugs are rampant here. But I believe there's a 70:30 chance that the lovely Singapore gentlemen to be involved. Well I have learned when in doubt just blame Singapore. Guilty or not they deserve it and I have good reason to suspect foul play not just mere coincidence that I've been administered bogus drugs.

Your observation that you took “bogus” drugs could very well be correct.
To give an -obscure- example from where I live: A friend who is a doctor of medicine told me this: Elderly Turkish men who live in Germany use Turkish Viagra which they get from their homeland because it is a bit compromising, that Viagra thing. Later, encouraged, they buy Viagra made in Germany. Viagra made in Germany is said to be of better quality. Those guys take an overdose because they are used to Turkish Viagra and take 2or 3 blue pills instead of one. Consequence: After a couple of days they report in to the hospital to the friend of mine and ask for help because a permanent erection gets painful after a couple of days.

Point is:the market for drugs offers big profit and has internationalised. Product and branding forgery becomes a problem. And each country has different standards and control systems for drugs(unless it is the EU as they say).

This is not a conspiracy, it is just capitalism and its unwanted excesses. You can’t blame your mother for it, despite the disputes you have, if that was your point, I did not read it all.

More realistic: You as an individual, your body chemistry, responds better to drug “A” than drug“B” despite the dose you take, for whatever reason which your doctor may find out. This happens. Best thing you could do, i think: Take samples of both drugs or at least the packages to your doctor and ask him about it. Like others said. You should consult your doctor with your observation as it -hopefully- is not a political issue but one of health.

Skybird
09-22-11, 03:58 PM
Oh, I thought I was on your ignore list...with quite a few others.
(...)
I think it just best we each go our separate ways and neither more shall the twain meet.

Agreed?

Maybe there might be some truth to be found in posting #3, although Castout maybe indeed has no other choice than to deny right that. It's not the first time I think that, and thatz posting to me is just another piece in the puzzle. But reliably I will never know whether my suspicion is true or not. Leave him like he is, just show him when he is overstepping red lines. No need to be angry about him.

Oberon
09-22-11, 04:26 PM
Maybe there might be some truth to be found in posting #3, although Castout maybe indeed has no other choice than to deny right that. It's not the first time I think that, and thatz posting to me is just another piece in the puzzle. But reliably I will never know whether my suspicion is true or not. Leave him like he is, just show him when he is overstepping red lines. No need to be angry about him.

Oh, I'm not angry Sky, but I think that it's best that he simply put me on his ignore list and thus it will be easier for him. I'm not angry at all, and if my post come across as that it wasn't meant to. Certainly, to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised about bogus drugs, there's plenty in the market and the restrictions in places like Indonesia aren't exactly as high as they are in Europe and the US where even there some bogus pills seep through, but that's not what is in disagreement here, it is Castouts mental attitude which is in disagreement here, and it's not so much the fact that he is overstepping red lines, it is the way in which he does and the mind process that has two strict definitions 'unknown' or 'untrusted'.
I'm not angry, if anything I feel almost sorry for him, although I am sure that he is perfectly happy in his own way, and thus there is little point in myself trying to engage with him, and likewise he with I, thus ignore list. :yep:

Platapus
09-22-11, 04:39 PM
Y
READ my blog.

I have. I spent this morning reading the archives of your blog. Based solely on what you chose to write, I truly hope you can get the help you need.

Your mother must be a very strong women. You might want to consider carefully before you alienate her.

It does not matter whether you alienate me or other people on this board. We are a bunch of no-bodies in your life. Your mother isn't.

Take care, and good luck.

Takeda Shingen
09-22-11, 06:11 PM
Guys, I think that he is taking a breather. We should just let him be.

Castout
09-22-11, 06:30 PM
It might be time to step away for awhile, Castout. You'll feel better afterwards, but right now you are needlessly alienating a number of very good members.

Thanks for the advice Shingen. Good advice. I just remembered Tyrant to have helped me calculate my dear grandmother birth of date from traditional Chinese calendar.

Lets's start again here:

Your observation that you took ***8220;bogus***8221; drugs could very well be correct.
To give an -obscure- example from where I live: A friend who is a doctor of medicine told me this: Elderly Turkish men who live in Germany use Turkish Viagra which they get from their homeland because it is a bit compromising, that Viagra thing. Later, encouraged, they buy Viagra made in Germany. Viagra made in Germany is said to be of better quality. Those guys take an overdose because they are used to Turkish Viagra and take 2or 3 blue pills instead of one. Consequence: After a couple of days they report in to the hospital to the friend of mine and ask for help because a permanent erection gets painful after a couple of days.

Point is:the market for drugs offers big profit and has internationalised. Product and branding forgery becomes a problem. And each country has different standards and control systems for drugs(unless it is the EU as they say).

This is not a conspiracy, it is just capitalism and its unwanted excesses. You can***8217;t blame your mother for it, despite the disputes you have, if that was your point, I did not read it all.

More realistic: You as an individual, your body chemistry, responds better to drug ***8220;A***8221; than drug***8220;B***8221; despite the dose you take, for whatever reason which your doctor may find out. This happens. Best thing you could do, i think: Take samples of both drugs or at least the packages to your doctor and ask him about it. Like others said. You should consult your doctor with your observation as it -hopefully- is not a political issue but one of health.

Well it's supposed to be the exact same drug. I'm not blaming my mother. I just don't get it why she often changes her story saying A couple days ago and B days later. She also didn't respond well when told that I think the meds had been bogus(largely ignorance and raising her tone). She was kind of upset and raised her tone while I didn't at all(I would normally if she raised her voice but the meds wouldn't allow me, so it was that effective)

Completely bogus meds are rampant here and pretty common just months ago, a person from my mother office was hospitalized for high blood pressure. Turned out he had been consuming the very same bogus medication.

I actually told my mother that I think the meds were bogus on the second buy but she said it couldn't be as another family member was buying from the same place and never had any complain. I chose to listen to her. I shouldn't have given hindsight.

I have. I spent this morning reading the archives of your blog. Based solely on what you chose to write, I truly hope you can get the help you need.

Your mother must be a very strong women. You might want to consider carefully before you alienate her.

It does not matter whether you alienate me or other people on this board. We are a bunch of no-bodies in your life. Your mother isn't.

Take care, and good luck.

I can't alienate my mother. No she is not a strong women. She would gladly defame her won son and say cruel things to him that she would later deny and deny with false swearing she will. She is not strong. Never was. Bad as she is, she is still my own mother.

The problem is society holds certain role in society in high regard. Motherhood is one for example(others include doctor, president, CEO, Prime Minister, teacher, headmaster, etc). The truth is bad mothers can exist as much as good ones.

My mother isn't that bad she really turned 180 degree during my ordeal and afterward.

Again I am a victim that's been victimized repeatedly, this time by you Platapus. What I need is freedom from defamation and perhaps a political asylum. There's little point in holding an Indonesian citizenship as my own country never protect ANY of its citizens save the connected ones.

You think mentally ill person can finish a tertiary degree in 3.5 years and have friends? And able to debate all these things?
All without medication. Singapore sent me a letter saying my non existent doctor to have declared me fit to resume my study. There had been no doctor. I didn't take any medication. It was all lie. Why should I consume medications on the basis of made up illness. I'm not that mad. Tell me again what doctor was that? Just another lie.

I was starved for 3 and a half days in their hospital, completely starved until I was so thin and angry that they wouldn't give me some food. I asked for a telephone they wouldn't give me and gave me one eventually without a line! Tell me in which hospital that a patient is starved until he is bone and skin as a treatment?

No you haven't read any of my blog. You just saw my blog.

Castout
09-23-11, 12:33 AM
Without justice there is no hope. Without hope how can one live in peace.

It is clear that those sissies in power in Singapore are going to deny everything. Which means they are going to lie to deny me proper justice. They will not acknowledge anything. And me telling my story will be ridiculed hoping that I rescind telling my story. Thus I will be victimized again and again and again and again and again and again.

But that will only mean I will try again, again, again, again, again and again and again and again and again, and again and again till my last breath.

Come on I still have a good fighting spirit.

http://enquirer.sg/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/20110906_092838_110906_lee.1zyzladfo6m8skggcgsccg0 oo.623dhwacru88cg4swgwwc8okg.th.jpeg

I look forward to the death of this tin pot coward dictator Lee Kuan Yew! It can't be that long. And I will celebrate the day that man descends to death with all his stupidity. Despite his beliefs, he is a defective person. A defect. He's neither brilliant nor dignified. He is what he is now because he is A CROOK. And a crook is always a low life. Never sophisticated.

Lee who?

CCIP
09-23-11, 01:15 AM
Alright, I don't want to continue this but I want to call you out on a couple of things that I think you're being unfair on...

I was starved for 3 and a half days in their hospital, completely starved until I was so thin and angry that they wouldn't give me some food. I asked for a telephone they wouldn't give me and gave me one eventually without a line! Tell me in which hospital that a patient is starved until he is bone and skin as a treatment?

There are many medical reasons why you might be kept off food in hospital for that long. I can't claim to know your situation and again, maybe you're onto something - but this alone is not grounds for suspicion. The fact they didn't tell you why certainly doesn't reflect well on them. But that doesn't mean there's no reasons to do that. Last time I was in hospital I was kept off food for more than 2 days because I was on standby for orthopedic surgery and it kept getting delayed because of more urgent cases arriving in the ER. Keeping me off food ensured that I wouldn't throw up on the operating table and was also helpful to the anesthesiologist (i.e. made dosing the drugs a lot easier). I was explained this fact rather compassionately and didn't mind. Other reasons might include toxicology, various tests, etc. etc. etc.

Also 3.5 days will not starve anyone to skin and bone or have much of an effect for that matter. Unless you are dystrophic to begin with, it's not gonna have that much of an effect on you and may even be good for you in general. Personally, I've gone without food for that long many times in my life and I'm still hardly skin and bone.

So this is an unfair argument to generalize, is what I'm trying to say.

You think mentally ill person can finish a tertiary degree in 3.5 years and have friends? And able to debate all these things?

Now this I find frankly offensive and you're being extremely unfair. I count more than one person among my friends with serious mental conditions, and yes they do all of those things - and get married, have families, work and otherwise behave like extremely good people. They have issues, even debilitating ones sometimes, but they're far from incapable of engaging with other people, having friends, or getting an education. A friend of mine has just got out of the hospital after recovering from a serious bout of paranoid schizophrenia. You tell her she can't have friends, an education, or debate things with others... Yes, it's an extremely distressing, painful, difficult condition, but don't think for a second that everybody who has it has no way in the world except into a padded cell. People cope, and good professional help is out there for them.

Likewise one of my favourite students whom I taught last year was diagnosed with schizophrenia at some point, and the guy is BRILLIANT. Just an outstanding academic. There's a few telltale signs that not all is okay with him, but there's also an overwhelming professionalism and dedication about him that more than counterbalance it. Considering I taught him in a public speaking class, I'm sure that says a lot about his debating and critical thinking skills.

So, sorry, no. You're rather unfair in your assumptions and really need to step off and cool down a bit. The fact that you're breaking down a thread about BP medication into another rant about Singapore isn't helping your cause. Were you asking because you wanted input on pressure meds, or did you want another place to post pictures of Lee Kuan Yew?

Sailor Steve
09-23-11, 01:19 AM
Absolutely yes. The one has nothing to do with the other. Actually that's not quite true. Some of history's greatest geniuses also have a record of mental and emotional problems. I'm not saying it's true in your case, but one of the indications is your repeated insistence that there is nothing wrong. There are many intelligent members here, and most of them will tell you that they sometimes wonder about their own mental stability. None of us is perfect in that respect, and we all are subject to bouts of different types of emotional problems at different times. As I've tried to say repeatedly, the very insistence is what raises the questions.

But you do insist that you are fine, and that anyone who questions you is somehow evil, so this is my last attempt at trying to help.

Castout
09-23-11, 01:39 AM
Oh yeah how about my then university sending me a letter telling me that my doctor had judged me fit enough to resume study when I was seeing NO DOCTOR and taking no medication.

What doctor was that? Surely the mad was them not me as they saw an invisible doctor.

I'm not what they told me.

No Singapore tried to cover their crime by blaming that I was mentally ill. Not unique they killed another student and blamed him for slashing his professor then committing suicide. Indonesian forensics proved beyond doubt that that student was killed. Singapore court denied the family justice and Singapore Police aided the cover up. Another fantastic Singapore homicide done by the state. It created an uproar here because his family fought. Now that coward Lee Kuan Yew and family realized they cannot silence freedom loving Indonesians so they import Chinese from China instead,

Furthermore after 3 and a half days without given food I was allowed to eat and I ate for hours. So I was prevented from eating not because they were going to have an operation on me.

I'm not paranoid nor schizophrenic. Those people try to make such impression to cover their evil. Haha now I sound like a paranoid but I'm not.
There is nothing more cruel than having been doubted on your sanity while you are PERFECTLY SANE.

Castout
09-23-11, 01:40 AM
But you do insist that you are fine, and that anyone who questions you is somehow evil, so this is my last attempt at trying to help.

Oh really I deem everyone who questions me evil? :doh: Where did I write that? Again please do not twist my words.

You're not helping so please do not try. Don't even bother.

Had I followed everyone's advice and heed them I would have gone insane! or dead. No thank you I'm perfectly alright. And I am fine because I didn't heed anyone.

I now know what death feels like, had the chance to help a nation from catastrophe(I have witness for that), knew beforehand that my dear late grandmother was going to be taken away from us, etc because I have not heeded anyone. In short I have come to know God is on my side.

I'm more than just sane. I stood my stand. Now I do not care if Mr devil himself stands in my way or the whole wide world. As long as it is not God who stands in my way, I'm going through it. Come hell or the devil or 10 devils. I simply, do not care. And I am proud and I deserve to be proud.

Tribesman
09-23-11, 01:48 AM
Had I followed everyone's advice and heed them I would have gone insane! or dead. No thank you I'm perfectly alright. And I am fine because I didn't heed anyone.
I think that unfortunately that proves the case.

Crécy
09-23-11, 02:31 AM
I look forward to the death of this tin pot coward dictator Lee Kuan Yew!

Don't you think that this statement collides with Christian ideals?

Hottentot
09-23-11, 03:02 AM

Better not to even start, methinks.

Castout
09-23-11, 03:48 AM

Hmm up to the person interpreting what an ideal Christian would be like I guess but cannot care less actually. Even if the Pope himself told me that I would say "Meh"

I do not mind to be considered a very bad Christian. I take it as a compliment these days.

But in the end I'm also human. I can get angry. I can hate or more like cannot help but to hate.
God is all perfect. A perfect Christian would forgive everybody without even being asked. I'm not perfect, very far from it. I'm not troubled that I'm not a perfect Christian because if I tried I would die real soon. It's just not me. I am happy being the best person I could. Certainly I hope never to lose God's favor and his small 'miracles' but I've realized that to deal with certain type of people you either need to be Jesus Christ or you take a stand. I can't even choose because I'm no Jesus Christ. I cannot love my enemies knowing what they are like. Well I can but only if God literally made me love them so sincerely and so strongly. But in whole my life he has only intervened once to turn hate into a sincere pure love towards a person who had been causing me troubles. It was so effective that he never bothered me again since not even just to tease me. I didn't even look at him nor he did look at me. But that wasn't me. My hate turned into a mystical miraculous sincerest love towards him because God changed my heart. Well God made it easier because He revealed to me in an insight that the man have had a difficult life(he struggles real hard to make ends meet.....). But still it was God who planted the total love(it was so weird because I never even love myself like that). But I've realized since that LOVE beats EVIL and HATE. I just don't have the capacity.

Crécy
09-23-11, 04:19 AM
But, hating is a whole different thing than desiring someone's death, no matter how evil the person is.

In the end:

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."