PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ TMO Sea Trials

HMCS
06-30-11, 07:42 PM
I am trying to finish the new construction (Gato) sea trials mission - for the second dive it says to take it down to 500' with the "d" key and level out with "a"; however, it always levels out on its own @ 300' and ergo I can't finish the mission. The depth gauge will only let me dive to 450'. Very frustrating. How does one finish this mission?

Any solutions to this? A 'finish mission' cheat, perhaps?

EDIT: I figured out how to dive deeper than the 'd' key will allow. Go to the conning tower and click on the clickable depth gauge in front of the helmsman.

fini.

Daniel Prates
07-01-11, 08:14 AM
You can try, just for now, to change to metrical system, since the dial will then allow you to dive to 200 meters which is 600 feet, roughly.

Ducimus
07-01-11, 11:43 AM
I
EDIT: I figured out how to dive deeper than the 'd' key will allow. Go to the conning tower and click on the clickable depth gauge in front of the helmsman.

fini.

Yup this. I believe i documented that in the PDF file somewhere.

As the sea trials in general go, I admit they are out of date with changes to the mod. I'm about 2/3rds of the way rewriting them, but i've shoved it off on a back burner for now. Bit tired of looking at them.