PDA

View Full Version : saved games

raoul01
06-20-11, 03:10 AM
Where can you find saved games? in the silent hunter map, because i want to see the replay.

magic452
06-20-11, 03:41 PM
Where can you find saved games? in the silent hunter map, because i want to see the replay.

Saved games are in the Silent Hunter 4 folder in My Documents.

To see the replay you must do that from the save game screen in the game.
Not sure how to do this as I only tried it once and it's not all that good.
I think you have to save replay at the start of a patrol and than play the whole thing back. Lots of dead time.

Magic

Daniel Prates
06-20-11, 04:42 PM
This is actually a very good question. Seems simple to take a snapshot and post it, right? wrong. At least in my situation, the pictures do not go to the folder they were supposed to, you need photobucktet to post them.. anyway, a pain.

When it comes to videos, I think it is even more difficult. An almost-the-same shortcut (shift-something, or control-something, I do not remember) that you use to screenshots, can be used to start a video recorder. I did it by accident once - and it jammed my PC....

So any advice from the seasoned skippers on how to do practical videos, would be great.

raoul01
06-22-11, 09:48 AM
i find out how to watch it but cant find it in the game folder:(
plss more help?

magic452
06-22-11, 04:51 PM
As near as I can remember you need to load the last save for the patrol you want to see and then hit esc. and go to the load game screen and the load replay should be high lighted if you clicked the save replay when you started the patrol. Click that and the replay should start.
You have to click save replay at the start of the patrol to have replay available. At least that is how I remember it, been 3+ years since I did it.

Magic

raoul01
06-23-11, 12:56 AM
nah i did save it after game is finisht