PDA

View Full Version : Obi-Wan Kenobi is Dead

Rilder
05-12-11, 07:12 AM
CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi (http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html#idc-container), the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader (http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html#) announced on Sunday.

http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html

the_tyrant
05-12-11, 07:22 AM
:wah:
long live the emperor:zzz:

Raptor1
05-12-11, 07:25 AM
Lies, the Jedi have been gone from the Galaxy for twenty years. This source is spouting disguised Rebel propaganda!

TLAM Strike
05-12-11, 07:27 AM
Don't scare me like that. First I thought Alec Guinness had died... then I remembered he died a while ago. Then I thought Ewan McGregor had died... then I clicked on the link. :doh:

August
05-12-11, 07:27 AM
Lies. Aldaraan was blown up by the empire back in 1977. I saw it on the big screen so it must be true.

Torplexed
05-12-11, 07:33 AM
http://pyxis.homestead.com/VADERS-LIES.jpg

razark
05-12-11, 08:02 AM
This is old news. It happened a long time ago...

TarJak
05-12-11, 08:12 AM
This is old news. It happened a long time ago...A long, long time ago, ina galaxy far far away...

Herr-Berbunch
05-12-11, 08:26 AM
Well I wish they'd make their minds up, first he died in a firefight, then he hid behind his wife, then there was only one rebel on guard but they shot him anyway... :doh:

Makes me think it's all made up as they go along.

MH
05-12-11, 08:28 AM
May the schwartz be with him.

Blood_splat
05-12-11, 10:10 AM
He should have been tried in galactic court.

frau kaleun
05-12-11, 10:33 AM
:rotfl2:

Some of the comments over there are hilarious.

FIRST THEY GET RID OF THE SENATE NOW THIS, DON'T YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US? THIS IS ALL A SET UP, A BIG PLOT....A CONSPIRACY ...YOU COULD SAY IT IS SOME KIND OF....SUBTERFUGE OR SNARE.. DAMMIT WHAT IS THE WORD I'M THINKING OF?

razark
05-12-11, 10:54 AM
Everyone knows that the destruction of the Death Star at Yavin was an inside job! There is no way some rag-tag bunch of rebels, especially some kid fresh off the farm, could have pulled off a job like this with only a handful of snubfighters. A proton torpedo from a T-65 lacks the power needed to take down a battlestation the size of a moon! If Moff Tarkin had a weapon capable of destroying Alderaan, why would he wait until the Death Star had a clear line of sight to the Rebel moon, instead of opening fire and creating a clear shot? No one will ask the hard questions. Note that the Emperor's right-hand man, Darth Vader, was on the Death Star shortly before it was destroyed. It wasn't until his unexplained sudden departure that the station exploded. (Of course, we must add that this Darth Vader has also been reported to have been involved in, or close to, many other important events directly linked to the old Jedi order. An order which has been shown to stand directly opposed to our glorious Emperor.)

The video released in 1977 was obviously faked. Since then, they have released the footage several times, each time with obvious changes! Wake up people! The lies are plainly visible if you only open your eyes.

HunterICX
05-12-11, 11:02 AM
Lies, the Jedi have been gone from the Galaxy for twenty years. This source is spouting disguised Rebel propaganda!

Agreed,

This is preposterous, a very low attempt of these Rebel scum to stain the good will and standing of the Empire and it's people.

HunterICX

Nippelspanner
05-12-11, 11:32 AM
Don't scare me like that. First I thought Alec Guinness had died... then I remembered he died a while ago. Then I thought Ewan McGregor had died... then I clicked on the link. :doh:

SAME! I love Ewan McGregor (in a special non-gay kind of way) and nearly had a heart attack!!!!!!!11111one

:timeout:

:stare:

:doh:

krashkart
05-12-11, 01:24 PM
Everyone knows that the destruction of the Death Star at Yavin was an inside job! There is no way some rag-tag bunch of rebels, especially some kid fresh off the farm, could have pulled off a job like this with only a handful of snubfighters. A proton torpedo from a T-65 lacks the power needed to take down a battlestation the size of a moon! If Moff Tarkin had a weapon capable of destroying Alderaan, why would he wait until the Death Star had a clear line of sight to the Rebel moon, instead of opening fire and creating a clear shot? No one will ask the hard questions. Note that the Emperor's right-hand man, Darth Vader, was on the Death Star shortly before it was destroyed. It wasn't until his unexplained sudden departure that the station exploded. (Of course, we must add that this Darth Vader has also been reported to have been involved in, or close to, many other important events directly linked to the old Jedi order. An order which has been shown to stand directly opposed to our glorious Emperor.)

The video released in 1977 was obviously faked. Since then, they have released the footage several times, each time with obvious changes! Wake up people! The lies are plainly visible if you only open your eyes.

My class was required to analyse frame-by-frame footage of the Death Star explosion and write a paper detailing the process from beginning to end, using the knowledge we had learned about loads and balances and other stuff that keeps gigantic space stations together. I must say, after having spent countless hours of review and writing and eating dry ramen noodles, that it was not an inside job. You truthers really need to get an education. :O:

Rockstar
05-12-11, 04:45 PM
What I want to know who was the science officer on the Death Star? Instead of waiting for the planet to get out of the way so they could fire on it's moon where the rebel base was. Why didn't they just destroy the planet sending the moon spinning off into oblivion?

And as far as inside jobs go maybe Princess Leia was playing both sides of the fence as a double agent. When the Falcon takes off in escape from the death star. She tells everyone the escape was easy so the empire could track them to the rebel base. Then immediately tells Han the coordinates of the rebel base! Ya she's a shifty one that's for sure.

Long live the Empire

Raptor1
05-12-11, 04:52 PM
What I want to know who was the science officer on the Death Star? Instead of waiting for the planet to get out of the way so they could fire on it's moon where the rebel base was. Why didn't they just destroy the planet sending the moon spinning off into oblivion?

Well, to be fair, Yavin is a rather large gas giant. I don't think even the Death Star could get it out of the way so easily. No, the real question is why they didn't hyperspace into a position from which they could immediately fire on Yavin IV or otherwise at a time when they could if dropping out from another direction was impossible (Bloody mass shadows!).

Well, Tarkin was a fool anyway, and the Death Star was a waste of resources. Should've just jumped in a fleet and Base Delta Zeroed the moon from orbit...

GoldenRivet
05-12-11, 05:02 PM
I have some bad news for Vader.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NqLnLqsd2Eo/SkCtzX3XyQI/AAAAAAAAACw/BDY1ljd7QK4/s320/obi.JPG

If you strike me down, i shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

BOOOM HEADSHOT!

Platapus
05-12-11, 05:49 PM
Obi-Wan

Terrorist or Freedom Fighter? :hmmm:

Takeda Shingen
05-12-11, 05:51 PM
Don't scare me like that. First I thought Alec Guinness had died.

I was ready in full correction mode, too. Nuts. :D

frau kaleun
05-12-11, 06:02 PM
Obi-Wan

Terrorist or Freedom Fighter? :hmmm:

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/star_wars__episode_iii___revenge_of_the_sith/ewan_mcgregor/sith.jpg

I'll have one of each, please. :yep: