PDA

View Full Version : Ships sunk changes after exit to Windows

jldjs
05-09-11, 07:06 PM
After Saving missions during a patrol I've monitored the ships sinking log in SaveData.clg (documents folder). This log accurately accumulates the ships sunk and tonnage, but when I exit to Windows after a save, and then come back, start the game, and reload that save, I see that the number of ships and therefore tonnage has decreased when I look on the screen following Exit to Main. Is there a plausible explaination for this or am I experiencing bad saves again? My MODs are listed as follows;
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2
TMO_20_Beta_update
Convoy Routes TMO 2.0
SCAF for TMO_2
MaxOptics IV for TMO_2
3000 Yard Bearing Tool (1280x)
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO19
Return for Creaks and Man the deck(flak) gun
Webster's Smaller Rain for TMO
TGT AOB TO PK FIX - TMO
TMO_Easier_AI
IJN_Rad_Fix_for_TMO2_betaupdate
Map Colour Scheme 3
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4
Splash_effect_DC_bombs_bullets_shells_1.0_for_TMO2
TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v2_0_SH4

BTW, the ships sunk per SaveData.clg does not reflect what is displayed on the Exit to Main display, so where does the Main display get the info from?

Stealhead
05-09-11, 08:16 PM
Why are you running TMO Beta update? You long sense should have gotten TMO 2.1 by now no need to be running a beta when you have a non beta currently available.Any beat might cause issues specialy ones done by modders.

Seeing as you keep getting this issue I am guessing that some where some how one or more of your mods are nerfed and/or you entire install is nerfed. I have honestly not seen anyone have as many issues as you seem to have something on your end is messed up in how/where on your PC you installed the game/mods or something.

There is a guy on the UBI forums called dgrayson (his avatar is of himself standing at an attack periscope very unique if see that its him) I think you should talk to him he seems to be pretty good with this kind of issue.He also made TMO with training wheels and other mods.There is another guy over there called Yooperbacker who might be able to help you.If anyone can help you they can.Yooperbacker is a member of Subsim I did not find dgrayson though so he either uses another name here or is not a member surprisingly.

I think dgrayson & Yooperbacker made a thread at UBI (and maybe videos) showing lots of step by step tutorials like installing mods and all if you follow his stuff to the T you should have no troubles.

Daniel Prates
05-10-11, 08:51 AM
My MODs are listed as follows;
TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2
TMO_20_Beta_update
Convoy Routes TMO 2.0
SCAF for TMO_2
MaxOptics IV for TMO_2
3000 Yard Bearing Tool (1280x)
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO19
Return for Creaks and Man the deck(flak) gun
Webster's Smaller Rain for TMO