PDA

View Full Version : Ever woke up from a dream in the middle of the night...

Overkill
04-28-11, 12:37 PM
...hearing Morris Code and someone say'n "What is it, sir? I can't make that out!" over and over and over again? :doh:

Yeah, I'm currently watch'n Run Silent, Run Deep.:D

Anthony W.
04-28-11, 02:32 PM
No, but I woke up screaming "EMERGENCY DIVE! CLEAR THE DECK, 25 DEGREES ON THE PLANES, ALL MEN FORWARD!!!"

A combination of the emergency dive scene from Das Boot, and the emergency dive sounds from TMO haha

timmyg00
04-28-11, 06:27 PM
i've never heard of Morris code...

Sledgehammer427
04-28-11, 07:05 PM
whats weird is when you start dreaming in a mix of german, russian, and english. only the last of which I am truly fluent in.

:doh:

Chad
04-28-11, 07:17 PM
Or how about a dream about playing a game?

Anthony W.
04-28-11, 07:43 PM
whats weird is when you start dreaming in a mix of german, russian, and english. only the last of which I am truly fluent in.

:doh:

Meaning you are remotely fluent in one of the others? Lol

Aviv
04-28-11, 08:21 PM
Or how about a dream about playing a game?

Haha happen to me all the time. Often when I'm playing a game, I'll think I was much further in the campaign. Then I remember that was all a dream. I guess eating cheese during my night-time game time doesn't help either..

Overkill
04-28-11, 08:23 PM
i've never heard of Morris code...

:oops: My bad, was type'n in a hurry. Morse Code :D

WernherVonTrapp
04-29-11, 12:23 PM
Ever woke up from a dream in the middle of the night... Eventually.:D:03:

Overkill
04-29-11, 09:46 PM
:haha:

Stealhead
04-30-11, 05:44 PM
I get the dream about playing a game thing after I have bought a new game and have been messing around with it I sometimes will have a dream where I am trying achieve the goal of the game oddly I cant ever achieve that goal in my dream and it will just repeat and wake me up.Used to have the same thing when I was in the military I'd have a dream trying to complete some assignment but would be unable to do so always for some strange reason like my rifle falling apart or my tools falling apart I'd wake up from frustration I guess.

Never woken up yelling anything from a game though or for any other reason.I have had dreams where I could speak and understand a language that I cant really speak wish I could transfer that ability over to my conscious brain.