PDA

View Full Version : Bomb

sharkbit
04-21-11, 07:21 AM
On the anniversary of the Columbine H.S. shootings, some idiot plants a bomb at a shopping mall near Columbine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42692142/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

My wife happened to be at the Target the story talks about when they started sealing off the area. She was planning on going to the mall next but they weren't letting people into the parking lots. My wife told me about it when I got back from work.

When I picked up my kids from school, they told me they had a lockdown. Knew right away it was related to the mall thing. Sounds like all the nearby schools locked down.

I remember during the Columbine shootings that the killers set off some pipe bombs nearby prior to attacking the school to create some diversions so I'm not suprised the schools took the precaution of the lockdowns.

Just a big ole goofy world we live in nowdays.

sharkbit
04-21-11, 07:23 AM
Sorry-my finger hit the enter button before I finished typing the title of the thread. All I got off was "Bomb".

I meant to it to be "Bomb Planted in Shopping Mall Near Columbine"

Feuer Frei!
04-21-11, 07:25 AM
Glad that your family was safe :up:

Torplexed
04-21-11, 07:34 AM
April is the cruelest month. It's the anniversary of Columbine, Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Virginia Tech mass killer, and the firing on Fort Sumter. Oddly enough, no one died directly at Fort Sumter.

Rockstar
04-21-11, 09:09 AM
What a mess. I suspect we should expect to see more new regulations governing the purchase of propane now.

Special permits, forms and user fees most likely.

Glad nobody was hurt. When they find this perp hope they drop the hammer hard.

Fish In The Water
04-21-11, 04:02 PM
On the anniversary of the Columbine H.S. shootings, some idiot plants a bomb at a shopping mall near Columbine.

Sick and twisted...

As if the people of Columbine haven't been through enough, the last thing they need is some idiot to bring the horror of the past back to life.