PDA

View Full Version : Make money! Make your own army unit.....

bookworm_020
04-14-11, 07:53 PM
Well at least he was thinking outside the box for scams! Better than saying you won a lottery in Nigeria! :03:

http://media.smh.com.au/world/world-news/man-creates-fake-us-army-unit-2307457.html?from=newsbox

UnderseaLcpl
04-14-11, 08:47 PM
Wow. Just.......wow. Very creative.

I think its rather sad that Chinese nationals are so desperate and so unable to enter this country that schemes like this can work. We need to start letting these people in. And not just the Chinese, but the prospective citizens from all nations that wish to immigrate here. I seem to recall something about us having some kind of lamp-lit golden door, through which certain masses yearning to breathe free might pass. So why is it closed on these people? Moreover, why is it closed on these people when we somehow allow passage and even citizenship to unskilled migrant workers who jump the walls on either side of the door?

Fish In The Water
04-14-11, 08:55 PM
Points for originality, but overall still a fail... :down:

Freiwillige
04-14-11, 10:21 PM
Wow. Just.......wow. Very creative.

I think its rather sad that Chinese nationals are so desperate and so unable to enter this country that schemes like this can work. We need to start letting these people in. And not just the Chinese, but the prospective citizens from all nations that wish to immigrate here. I seem to recall something about us having some kind of lamp-lit golden door, through which certain masses yearning to breathe free might pass. So why is it closed on these people? Moreover, why is it closed on these people when we somehow allow passage and even citizenship to unskilled migrant workers who jump the walls on either side of the door?

And you think the random Chinese peasant would be skilled? Immigration is a weird thing, A few at a time and you get assimilation. To many and you have the opposite. Send me your poor and wretched my butt! Send us your cultural enlightened and brightest! We have to many poor and wretched Americans to want to add to that!:rock: