PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of YES voice when torpedo hits

BillBam
03-31-11, 03:50 PM
Haven't been able to find it by searching, anyone know of a mod to get rid of the voice that yells out YES anytime you have a torpedo hit? I seem to remember reading about this in the past but can't find a post or remember if it was in one of the voice mods out there.

Dogfish40
04-01-11, 11:37 AM
Haven't been able to find it by searching, anyone know of a mod to get rid of the voice that yells out YES anytime you have a torpedo hit? I seem to remember reading about this in the past but can't find a post or remember if it was in one of the voice mods out there.

Hope this is what you were referring, http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1074
This is the "No more Cheers" mod to silence any cheering after torpedo impacts. Or you can go into the downloads/gameplay pg6 it's called "Webster's no more cheers" mod. I have also never heard any cheering on torpedo hits, I guess it's something that works on certain game versions or mods.
Hope this mod works for your version.
D40:salute:

Sniper450
04-01-11, 01:53 PM
There's a voice that says yes??? First things first....got to get a hit :DL

timmyg00
04-01-11, 02:13 PM
i have never heard those voices... do they come in the stock game?

TG

TorpX
04-01-11, 04:45 PM
I never hear that in RFB.

One of the men says "torpedo impact"; barely noticable. :)

BillBam
04-01-11, 05:28 PM
I am using TMO 2.1 but have many other mods below it and have noticed that it doesn't always happen based on the exact mods I am using. If I get a chance I will try and video it and post but probably wont have playing time until next week ( I hate when RL interferes with game play hahaha.):haha:

Ducimus
04-01-11, 06:34 PM
I know exactly when it happens, and if anyone is hearing it a lot, that also tells me a lot. :O:

If you want to get rid of the "Yes!!", stop being detected so much before your torpedo's hit, or even worse, before they even leave their tubes. :O:

aanker
04-03-11, 10:42 AM
Never heard the yes but what bugs me is the planesman patting his wheel three times whenever I look over there. Yeah, I should be up in the CT but not all the time. (another one has that rocking syndrome) - (edit >> however we play good tunes en route our patrol area(s)... need to add TJ Brass... lol

Happy Hunting!

Art

Fish40
04-04-11, 11:53 AM
Mabey Marve Albert is on your boat: YES! Torpedo impact! YESSS!!:haha: